African immigrant tells BLM protesters they are a joke.

BlueGin

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2004
She's great ...and spot on quite a few times
She should of slapped that racist white privlaged Karen

get.jpeg

Hot damn! She is spot on. She needs to go get in I’ll Han Omar’s face!
She tells them they are full of crap because everyone wants to come to America where they are free. They are not oppressed.

She's great ...and spot on quite a few times
She should of slapped that racist white privlaged Karen

View attachment 345301
My favorite part is when that white twat tells her to leave and she tells her “ I’m free to stay...this is MY house “ and points to the White House. She is awesome. Made me proud to be an American. :)

Look at this twatty little white Karen telling the black woman to leave the BLM protest. Bitch needs to check her white privledge.

Trump would have never allowed her into this country

She's smart and hard working. Obviously not a Liberal.

Look at this twatty little white Karen telling the black woman to leave the BLM protest. Bitch needs to check her white privledge.

So are most immigrants. It's what Trump and you sheep hate so much about them. You know I'm right. Find out what country she is from. I bet Trump has banned them from coming here.

So are most immigrants. It's what Trump and you sheep hate so much about them. You know I'm right. Find out what country she is from. I bet Trump has banned them from coming here.

Thank you. Kinds words for my family.

So you are an immigrant who supports a regime of immigrant haters. No point in talking to you.

God youre an ignorant moron and a sheltered hick ..a dumb culturless rube
How do you dumb toothless morons even walk around? stupid hick
Thats a west African accent

Probably a Nigerian Christian ...never been around any in person have you ..of course you haven't you filthy white piece of tralior trash

Typical of an uncultured sheltered racist subhuman leftist

Go back to your local suburban walmart racist nazi rat

They aren't just a joke.

They are racists cop haters and flat out liars.

Most are too stupid to know the actual stats.

Probably a Nigerian Christian ...
Oh so a Nigerian, people who Trump has BANNED from this country. Thank you, you dumb fucking retard, for helping to prove my point.
Is she an American? She said she was. Meaning she is a “ legal “ immigrant. “ legal” being the key word. I have no problem with foreigners that Want to apply for citizenship.

Probably a Nigerian Christian ...
Oh so a Nigerian, people who Trump has BANNED from this country. Thank you, you dumb fucking retard, for helping to prove my point.
God youre a fucking idiot
Ya know what else is in Nigeria? Muzz

Ya know how many Nigerians are in new York and Texas alone? of course you don't cause you're just a dumbed down racist nazi leftist animal

Who supports hon3st hard working black americans being killed by rioters .
Kkk democrat nazi rat ...typical uneducated white trash ...back to your Walmart simpleton kkk racist authoritarian left wing progressive fag animal

Go virtue signal on targets twatter feed now

Well I'm right :p:auiqs.jpg:

This is just the same group of little disgruntled angry people that would like nothing better than to rip America apart.....

So you are an immigrant who supports a regime of immigrant haters. No point in talking to you.

^^^ There it is. You won't engage in conversation with me simply because of my political leanings and beliefs. You're the very type of person my family left their previous country to avoid. The worst part is, you have no idea just how much of a bigot you truly are, yet you place that label on everyone else.

50% of my family is all immigrants who came here legally, obey the law and work hard for a living. We've had no issues with the law. Sure, we've faced racism, especially back in the 1960's and 70's. But it's 50 times better today than it was back then. We've have no issues in a long time. We are all proud Donald Trump supporters. Your life is what you make of it and America provides opportunities if you choose to work. Using race for your own failure, unwillingness to take personal responsibility and unwillingness to work an honest job is a poor excuse.

And you still have not learned anything. Get your comforts though. You got them.

On a serious note, there is a BIG difference between the attitudes of Africans (from Africa) and African Americans.

Forum List

Back