African Asylum seekers protest Israel's draconian laws

Lol...I was letting himself dig a hole...its funny to see they care more about illegals in Israel than they do about illegals here in the US.

Jeeezzusss your a troll. Most of the pro-Israeli people here, such as myself, actively argue against the illegal immigration front. I am a big support anti-illegal groups. I think we need to do a serious cut back on our student VISA programs. I believe strongly in eVerify. I think the gravest injustice the Obama administration did was stop the completion of the border fence. I do believe we should have a 3 layer border fence South of the border.

The US is overpopulated with all these illegals. Round them up and ship them off to Mexico or something. :).

Could making it like a cock-sucker like you wouldn't support the US COMBATTING illegal immigration like Israel is doing. I would 100% support rounding up all the illegal and deporting them (not to Mexico per se, but to their home country).

Right now they have about 55K-60K in their country, but Africans make up a small percent of the voting bloc. They need to combat it now before it gets out of control and they become a voting bloc. In the US we didn't combat it back in the 50s, 60s and 70s and let it get out of control, then when the Latinos became a stronger voting bloc in the 80s, Reagan boneheadedly supported amnesty, which lost CA to liberalism ever since.

No! Israel is doing the right thing and I hope America can one day do the right thing also!

I have rarely posted here. I had actually posted this in the immigration forum but it was moved here...I am pro Palestine and Palestinian I hope they wipe israel off the map. :)

Excellent stand. Israel needs jobs and homes and not illegals taking jobs and homes.

PM: Protests or Not, Illegals Will be Deported

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu rebuffs pressure, says illegal immigrants can protest all they want, but will be deported anyway.

By David Lev
First Publish: 1/6/2014, 5:00 PM

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, meeting with Likud MKs Monday, discussed Sunday's protest by African migrants demanding recognition as refugees.

Netanyahu said that illegal migrants could protest all they wanted, but that would not shake Israel's determination to deport them.

“I want to make it clear: No protests or strikes will help. Just as we succeeded in preventing new illegals from entering Israel, we will also remove from here those who managed to get here in the past,” Netanyahu said.

Thousands of the illegals gathered in Tel Aviv for the demonstration Sunday, staying away from their jobs to demand that they be allowed to remain in Israel. In recent weeks, Israel has begun rounding up illegals whose work visas have expired and detaining them at a new facility in southern Israel built to hold them as the government worked on ways to deport them. So far, some 300 illegals have been detained. Protests also took place in Eilat, with illegals who did not attend the protests taking a day off from work in solidarity with the protesters.

A new security fence on Israel's southern border has successfully halted the mass illegal invasion of several years ago, but estimates say that some 60,000 illegal infiltrators who managed to get into the country in previous years remain. The illegals - most of them hailing from Eritrea and Sudan - demand that Israel grant them the status of political refugees which, according to UN regulations, cannot be deported to their countries of origin.

But Israel says that nearly all the illegals are economic migrants who are searching for work, and as such they can be deported.

Netanyahu reiterated that point in his remarks. “They are not refugees, which we deal with according to international protocols. They are migrant workers who are here illegally. I intend to ensure that the full force of the law is used against them,” he said.

PM: Protests or Not, Illegals Will be Deported - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

You aren't just "pro israel" you are an israel firster and should move there and fight for them.

We have so many Zionist cowards posting here, they unequivocally support Israel and all.her human rigjts abuses, like the killing of 1519 Palestinian children since 9/2000, but you do not see a single one of them either moving to Israel or enlisting in the IDF.

You aren't just "pro israel" you are an israel firster and should move there and fight for them.

We have so many Zionist cowards posting here, they unequivocally support Israel and all.her human rigjts abuses, like the killing of 1519 Palestinian children since 9/2000, but you do not see a single one of them either moving to Israel or enlisting in the IDF.

If we did, we wouldn't exactly be posting so on the forum would we. :lol:

Mrs. Sherri doesn't realize that any intelligent reader realizes that she apparently supports the terrorists who are busy murdering thousands and thousands of people in the Muslim world. Even when these people are Christians, she has not a word to say against her terrorist friends. Her entire being is just focused on one little spot on the globe because the Jews are involved, and the deaths of thousands of people by her friends don't concern her at all. Has anyone ever seen her condemning what is happening in other Middle East countries even though she is on a Middle East forum?

Mrs. Sherri doesn't realize that any intelligent reader realizes that she apparently supports the terrorists who are busy murdering thousands and thousands of people in the Muslim world. Even when these people are Christians, she has not a word to say against her terrorist friends. Her entire being is just focused on one little spot on the globe because the Jews are involved, and the deaths of thousands of people by her friends don't concern her at all. Has anyone ever seen her condemning what is happening in other Middle East countries even though she is on a Middle East forum?

Sherri couldn't care less about other Islamic countries. She doesn't even condemn the persecutions by Islamists against Christians. She is only concerned with her hatred of Jews.

Gitmo will not be closed because it will be needed to house Sherria and her ilk once O'Bama is out on his ear and DHS rounds up all the Islamic terrorist supporters.

Lol...you crack me up...you keep whacking off to that sick dream of yours pal. I bet you would love to see the star of david flag flying over the capitol eh? Sick.

Over 30,000 African migrants protest in Israel: police

We should support them! So many of these scum are forced upon us,our laws are changed from allowing Europeans in to allowing 3rd worlders in for the past 50 years its time for those behind the policy changes to experience some DIEversity!

Let me just say this the law in regards to asylum seekers is strict and unbending, for a foreign national to claim asylum they must show that they have arrived at the country they are claiming asylum in without having crossed any other safe countries. They must show that their lives are in danger if they are returned because of political and/or religious differences. If they are criminals fleeing justice then they cant claim asylum as happened after the fiasco in the former Yugoslavia. So in view of the fact that many crossed safe countries then Israel is within its rights to deport them.

Ironically, these Africans arrived in Free Jewish Israel only after Scurrying THROUGH Racist Muslim Egypt in correct fear of their lives.
Yes, many Black Muslim Sudanese, had to run thru Muslim Egypt to get to Jewish Israel.

Now, because it was Humane, Israel has an immigrant problem.

Another Leftist, anti-semite, and Muslim classic.

`

It is happening all over Europe and the people are starting to take action against the muslim terrorists.

Forum List

Back