African Asylum seekers protest Israel's draconian laws

Over 30,000 African migrants protest in Israel: police

We should support them! So many of these scum are forced upon us,our laws are changed from allowing Europeans in to allowing 3rd worlders in for the past 50 years its time for those behind the policy changes to experience some DIEversity!
I wonder why this poster is bringing up some old news that we have already been apprised of by the anti-Israel/anti-Jew crowd. If you are going to bring up this old news, why not bring up the news about Saudi Arabia deporting thousands and thousands of Ethiopian workers? You can also tell us about how the Libyans have put their Black migrant workers in cages as if they were animals at the zoo. I imagine that the truth about what happens to migrant workers in many of the Muslim countries must hurt him so he would never mention the truth.

Ironically, these Africans arrived in Free Jewish Israel only after Scurrying THROUGH Racist Muslim Egypt in correct fear of their lives.
Yes, many Black Muslim Sudanese, had to run thru Muslim Egypt to get to Jewish Israel.

Now, because it was Humane, Israel has an immigrant problem.

Another Leftist, anti-semite, and Muslim classic.

`

Last edited:

We should support them! So many of these scum are forced upon us,our laws are changed from allowing Europeans in to allowing 3rd worlders in for the past 50 years its time for those behind the policy changes to experience some DIEversity!
I wonder why this poster is bringing up some old news that we have already been apprised of by the anti-Israel/anti-Jew crowd. If you are going to bring up this old news, why not bring up the news about Saudi Arabia deporting thousands and thousands of Ethiopian workers? You can also tell us about how the Libyans have put their Black migrant workers in cages as if they were animals at the zoo. I imagine that the truth about what happens to migrant workers in many of the Muslim countries must hurt him so he would never mention the truth.

Would you oppose deporting illegal immigrants in the US?

Without an Igama foreign workers have no protection under the law.

You may not know that Saudi Arabia has been deporting illegals for years and years.

A fagstick like you would be the first one to complain about the US (non) illegal immigration laws, yet you cry about the JJJJOOOOSSSS.

I wish the Israeli illegal immigration laws were draconian, but they are anything but. Get an education you redneck faggot!

• Banned

So its anti israel to wish immigrants luck there eh? Oh well.

A fagstick like you would be the first one to complain about the US (non) illegal immigration laws, yet you cry about the JJJJOOOOSSSS.

I wish the Israeli illegal immigration laws were draconian, but they are anything but. Get an education you redneck faggot!
HAHAHHAHA I love how pissed you get over this.Its fucking hilarious. I don't need to battle with you because you know damn well who is behind our current immigration policies and it sure ain't sane white men or even Americans. Its jews. Neg me some more I think its funny as hell you fucking christ killer. :D:cool:

Would you oppose deporting illegal immigrants in the US?

Without an Igama foreign workers have no protection under the law.

You may not know that Saudi Arabia has been deporting illegals for years and years.
Since Shaarona is posting on a Middle East forum, has anyone stopped her from posting about those thousands of Ethiopians who were allowed to previously work in Saudi Arabia and now have been deported from there or is she only interested in what is happening in Israel and now feel she has to drag in the U.S.? There is probably a forum where Sharoona can post all about what is happening to illegals in the U.S. since we are now talking about what is happening in the Middle East where even people who were allowed in to work are being deported. Maybe Sharoona can tell us all about how foreign workers are treated in the rich Muslim countries versus the way they are treated in Israel. Maybe she also knows of any churches the foreign workers can go to in Saudi Arabia. Where can a Catholic immigrant worker go for Mass on Sunday, Sharoona?

HAHAHHAHA I love how pissed you get over this.Its fucking hilarious. I don't need to battle with you because you know damn well who is behind our current immigration policies and it sure ain't sane white men or even Americans. Its jews. Neg me some more I think its funny as hell you fucking christ killer. :D:cool:
These rabid Jews hating losers really don't try to hate their feelings, do they? If they get a pimple, they probably blame it on the Jews. By the way, it is hilarious how they think nothing of talking about Israel's deporting illegals, but it is very telling how they skip over the fact about the Muslims deporting even legal workers. Maybe the poster can give us a reasonable explanation as to why this is so.

I am only allowed to post in the open forums on jewfront. Ole Don Black the owner knows his money pits are the xtians and the capitalists both of which I can't stand haha..

I am only allowed to post in the open forums on jewfront. Ole Don Black the owner knows his money pits are the xtians and the capitalists both of which I can't stand haha..

I guess GW is a ****?
And I don't disagree with you on the inundation of the US to lower wages.
For me, it's a question of character, regardless of religion.

OK let's hear it, why are Jews all about getting in more Catholics in the country? Wouldn't we want more evangelicals? Why would we want more hispanics from the 3rd world here, when they are on average more antisemitic?

There is no weight by that propaganda.

I don't care why it's that way. Muslims aren't the ones dictating my countries genocidal immigration policies.

Muslims are part of MY COUNTRY'S (not your country) catrostrophic immigration policy. Just as most NM illegals make it into this country than Mexican illegals. Many of the NM illegals are Muslims. What is your argument for Jews seeking more muslims come into this country?

Actually what would be the motivation for Jews to want hispanics flooding this country? Do tell!

Are you fucking nuts? This protest happened yesterday on Jan. 5th, you fucking asshole! So how the fuck could it be old news?

From the article in the OP.

I just love to see these MLK style marches.

They just keep on heating up and growing stronger until the peoples human rights are respected.

Tel Aviv (AFP) - "More than 30,000 African asylum seekers who entered Israel illegally protested in Tel Aviv on Sunday, police said, in the biggest rally ever staged by migrants in the Jewish state."

Gathered in the coastal city's central Rabin Square, the protesters sharply criticised Israel's refusal to give them refugee status and the detention without trial of hundreds of asylum seekers.

"We are all refugees" and "Yes to freedom, no to prison!" they chanted in English, with Israeli rights activists also joining the march.

New Topics

Forum List

Back