Adumb Shifferbrains directed witness to not answer Republican questions.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
The American Nazi Party is being run by Pelousy and Shifferbrains.

"I think most of you know Chairman Schiff has prevented the witness from answering certain questions we have during the deposition," Jordan told reporters. "You know, one of the things you do in these deposition is ask the basics, who, what, where, when, why. When we asked the whistleblower who he spoke to after important events in July, Adam Schiff said, 'No, no, we’re not going to allow anybody answer that question.'"

Republicans: Adam Schiff Told Witness to Not Answer Some Questions from Us

Last edited:
The American people are SICK of this shit. This is the DEATH CERTIFICATE for the demtards.

• Banned
Sorry, original link didn't work. Fixed.

Can't wait to see how Dimwingers defend Heir Schifferbrain's Nazi tactics.

"I think most of you know Chairman Schiff has prevented the witness from answering certain questions we have during the deposition," Jordan told reporters. "You know, one of the things you do in these deposition is ask the basics, who, what, where, when, why. When we asked the whistleblower who he spoke to after important events in July, Adam Schiff said, 'No, no, we’re not going to allow anybody answer that question.'"
Schiff was just trying to keep the Republicans from impugning the honor of an American hero. Shame on them for that tactic and trying to deflect from the real purpose of the hearing.

Oh, so "both" parties are doing the same shit to each other? Well that's new.

... and you base that conclusion on the no doubt sincere and complete testimony by none other than the two known honorable truth seekers, Steve Scalise and Jim Jordan? As reported by the flagship of journalistic standards, which goes by the name of "Fox News"?

That sure is a way of demonstrating sound judgment.

Schiff was just trying to keep the Republicans from impugning the honor of an American hero. Shame on them for that tactic and trying to deflect from the real purpose of the hearing.
Your trolling needs work.

We all know why Schifferbrains didn't want him to answer that question because the answer would be:"Shifferbrains".

Funny, the left are always accusing President Trump of “witness tampering”, “intimidation”, or “obstruction of justice”. And look who are the ones actually doing it!

Oh, so "both" parties are doing the same shit to each other? Well that's new.

... and you base that conclusion on the no doubt sincere and complete testimony by none other than the two known honorable truth seekers, Steve Scalise and Jim Jordan? As reported by the flagship of journalistic standards, which goes by the name of "Fox News"?

That sure is a way of demonstrating sound judgment.
Nah, I take nothing from the corporate state media as reality.

Funny, the left are always accusing President Trump of “witness tampering”, “intimidation”, or “obstruction of justice”. And look who are the ones actually doing it!
This is how america works. And yeah, it is utterly bipartisan, that's how the system works, and thus, partisanshitheads of "both" stripes get to be correct.

Your trolling needs work. We all know why Schifferbrains didn't want him to answer that question because the answer would be:"Shifferbrains".
Learning from the masters, troll.

Your trolling needs work. We all know why Schifferbrains didn't want him to answer that question because the answer would be:"Shifferbrains".
Learning from the masters, troll.
You need to do your homework. Your trolling sux.

Get an imagination.

Nah, I take nothing from the corporate state media as reality.

Yeah, except you do.

Seemingly, Jordan went into the meeting, following orders from the Mob Boss to fight harder for the Boss, tried to uncover the identity of the whistleblower, and Schiff rightly took him to task for it.

And you seem to jump to the conclusion that "both sides do it". Because Scalise and Jordan whined about it, as reported by Faux.

So, to feed into the both-sides nonsense you seem to have bought, you readily accepted what Faux dangled before your nose. Really? I think you can do better than that.

Spoken like a true PROPAGANDA DEM-BOT.

What a damned fascist.

The whistleblower hasn't testified yet.

You have been had by the fake news.

Again.

Forum List

Back