US Air Force Completes 2 Year Space Mission, No Democrats Allowed to Know lol

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This thing was u p there for three years, lol, that is so cool.

We need a fleet of these babies.

Air Force's Mystery Space Plane Returns after Two-Year Mission

The X-37B landed at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida early Sunday. The Air Force is mum about what the plane did in orbit after launching aboard a SpaceX rocket in 2017. The 780-day mission sets a new endurance record for the reusable test vehicle.

It looks like a space shuttle but is one-fourth the size at 29 feet.​

The X-37B landed at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida early Sunday. The Air Force is mum about what the plane did in orbit after launching aboard a SpaceX rocket in 2017. The 780-day mission sets a new endurance record for the reusable test vehicle.

Cool!

We need to militarize space like we have earth by economically cannibalizing our own society; the aristocracy does not mind.

We need to militarize space like we have earth by economically cannibalizing our own society; the aristocracy does not mind.
Economically cannibalizing?
When I was a kid there was a TV show about a mega-rich dude who solved crimes while riding in a Rolls Royce with power windows, AC and an actual phone! A telephone. In his car! Wow! He could call people on the phone from just about anywhere. Awesome!
Nowadays the poorest people in America drive cars with way more than that. Economic cannibalization must be a good thing.

Economically cannibalizing?
When I was a kid there was a TV show about a mega-rich dude who solved crimes while riding in a Rolls Royce with power windows, AC and an actual phone! A telephone. In his car! Wow! He could call people on the phone from just about anywhere. Awesome!
Nowadays the poorest people in America drive cars with way more than that. Economic cannibalization must be a good thing.
It was Burke's Law and yes people have no idea how good they have it now.

Telling Democrats about anything that is militarily important is like telling your fat, sugar diabetes kids where you hid the Halloween candy.

780 days is NOT 3 years. If it was launched in 2017, that would make it 2020 already if that were true, which it isn't!

We need a fleet of spacecraft that we do not even know what they do. Why?

780 days is NOT 3 years. If it was launched in 2017, that would make it 2020 already if that were true, which it isn't!

We need a fleet of spacecraft that we do not even know what they do. Why?

It appears to be new drone technology. We all know about the starwars program of the 80's that worked to develope satellites capable of shooting down ICBM's in the launch phase. It appears these drones can do it better at a lower earth orbit more successfully. The other option is the fact they are shaped like shuttles, makes them a low earth orbit jet fighter that is actually manned, and capable of carrying ordinance. The fact that in low earth orbit, you circle the earth every 90 minutes, if you put enough of them up there, in orbits that pass over our enemies launch sites, you would have at least one of them on station to take out missiles. It only requires a very small projectile to accomplish that at those velocities. Meaning one shuttle could take out many missiles in one pass. The russians. Chinese, and Israel for that matter know of this development, and why they are now scrambling to develop in atmosphere hypersonic missiles we've been seeing.

Last edited:

Wrong dipshit. This program started long before field marshall bone spurs was in office. Every member of the Armed Services committee and Intelligence committee knows about it.

Meanwhile American astronauts have to hitch a ride to the space station in Russian junk. Something doesn't make sense. My guess is that President Trump is trying to overcome Obama's collusion with the Russians. It's a slow process since the democrat majority in Congress has become obstructionist and damn the U.S.

No Dems allow to know?? Well I don't know but I'm betting no one on this board does either. I guarantee the Dems in the House that voted to fund this thing know exactly what it does.

No Dems allow to know?? Well I don't know but I'm betting no one on this board does either. I guarantee the Dems in the House that voted to fund this thing know exactly what it does.
You think Pigloosey knew?

Of course not.

Of course not.
Why do you think that?

Schiff knows: The United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI), also known as the House Intelligence Committee, is a committee of the United States House of Representatives, currently chaired by Adam Schiff.

Of course not.
Why do you think that?

Schiff knows: The United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI), also known as the House Intelligence Committee, is a committee of the United States House of Representatives, currently chaired by Adam Schiff.
Everyone knows NOW, dude.

But I doubt Shiff knew before the announcement because 1) it is not part of his committee scope and 2) it isnt related to impeaching Trump.

:2cents:

Forum List

Back