Adumb Shifferbrains directed witness to not answer Republican questions.

The American Nazi Party is being run by Pelousy and Shifferbrains.

"I think most of you know Chairman Schiff has prevented the witness from answering certain questions we have during the deposition," Jordan told reporters. "You know, one of the things you do in these deposition is ask the basics, who, what, where, when, why. When we asked the whistleblower who he spoke to after important events in July, Adam Schiff said, 'No, no, we’re not going to allow anybody answer that question.'"

Republicans: Adam Schiff Told Witness to Not Answer Some Questions from Us
The whistleblower hasn't testified yet.

You have been had by the fake news.

Again.
Where did I say anything about the Gossipblower?

Learn to read.

But, since you brought him up.....why do you think Schifferbrains hasn’t brought in the star “witness” to testify in his Star Chamber? Could it be he doesn’t want any questions asked about how HE helped with the “Gossipblowers” BS charges?

Hmmmmm...

The American people are SICK of this shit. This is the DEATH CERTIFICATE for the demtards.

I wish I shared your faith in the intelligence of the average American voter. I'm not so sure. After all, they did vote for Obama - twice.

Those who don't believe that a totalitarian government could ever take power in America need to take a close look at the leadership of the Democratic Party.

"I think most of you know Chairman Schiff has prevented the witness from answering certain questions we have during the deposition," Jordan told reporters. "You know, one of the things you do in these deposition is ask the basics, who, what, where, when, why. When we asked the whistleblower who he spoke to after important events in July, Adam Schiff said, 'No, no, we’re not going to allow anybody answer that question.'"

Stalinesque

Schiff was just trying to keep the Republicans from impugning the honor of an American hero. Shame on them for that tactic and trying to deflect from the real purpose of the hearing.

Fuck off. The democrat Party is finished in the USA. No one believes your bullshit; blacks are leaving Latinos are leaving, all you have are Illegals and the dead

The democrat Party is finished in the USA.

I wish I shared your confidence. Never under-estimate the stupidity of the American voter as evidenced by the multitudes of loony leftists that infect this forum.

Can you imagine if this was public? “ don’t answer that question “ we have been embarrassed enough lol

Schiff was just trying to keep the Republicans from impugning the honor of an American hero. Shame on them for that tactic and trying to deflect from the real purpose of the hearing.
Fuck off. The democrat Party is finished in the USA. No one believes your bullshit; blacks are leaving Latinos are leaving, all you have are Illegals and the dead
Fake news!

I'd like to know how Shitforbrains thinks he can command a witness not to answer a question?? No way can he enforce his demand if he made that demand.

If I were that witness I'd be telling that idiot to kiss my ass.

I'd like to know how Shitforbrains thinks he can command a witness not to answer a question?? No way can he enforce his demand if he made that demand. If I were that witness I'd be telling that idiot to kiss my ass.
They were trying to out the whistle blower. Considering the violent proclivities of the Trumpkins, it's important to keep their identity secret for personal safety reasons. Schiff was well within his rights, because the Republicans are the biggest leakers in Washington.

I'd like to know how Shitforbrains thinks he can command a witness not to answer a question?? No way can he enforce his demand if he made that demand. If I were that witness I'd be telling that idiot to kiss my ass.
They were trying to out the whistle blower. Considering the violent proclivities of the Trumpkins, it's important to keep their identity secret for personal safety reasons. Schiff was well within his rights, because the Republicans are the biggest leakers in Washington.
You obviously didn't read the OP. The question they asked was who he contacted before filing the complaint. We all know he contacted Schifferbrains, which is why Schifferbrains jumped up to keep him from answering the question.

Oh, and the Reps on the committee know who the whistleblower is, so they could leak his name if they wanted to. Kinda blows your little meme out of the water, huh?

Do you ever think before posting? You should try it.

You obviously didn't read the OP. The question they asked was who he contacted before filing the complaint. We all know he contacted Schifferbrains, which is why Schifferbrains jumped up to keep him from answering the question. Oh, and the Reps on the committee know who the whistleblower is, so they could leak his name if they wanted to. Kinda blows your little meme out of the water, huh? Do you ever think before posting? You should try it.
I hardly believe anything you have to say. Got a cite for any of this BS? After storming a meeting, trashing American heroes and trying to make the whistle blower's name public, none of your rationalizations over their offensive behavior leave me with any confidence that you're telling the truth.

Looks like some of they stayed around....LOL

I hardly believe anything you have to say. Got a cite for any of this BS? After storming a meeting, trashing American heroes and trying to make the whistle blower's name public, none of your rationalizations over their offensive behavior leave me with any confidence that you're telling the truth.
"American heroes"? Who would that be?
Adam Schiff is orchestrating a cover up to save his own skin after he concocted a plot to drive Trump from office, which failed. His audacity is incredible and it's only a small cadre of gullible toadies that
give him cover in places like this.

Forum List

Back