Per CNN: "ex Meadows aide is the secret witness today, committee taking steps to protect her due to 'fears for her safety'...huh?

"Donald Trump is not a rational player. I mean, he just isnā€™t. You canā€™t have a conversation with him in the same way that you can have a conversation with most other people. He is somebody that lives in a different reality. He had started the lie about the election back in 2016. What I saw after the first interview with him in the White House was that he now became someone who believed in his own lie, and that is a person who is delusional. That is a person who is incredibly dangerous, because you can't debate with that person. There is no way that anybody can persuade Donald Trump that heā€™s wrong. And this is something thatā€™s characteristic of him all the way through his life, and the series goes into this in the sense that he will never accept that he had done anything wrong. He will always double back. Heā€™s always right, and itā€™s always somebody elseā€™s fault. I mean, he lives in cloud cuckoo land. Heā€™s sitting in an interview in Mar-a-Lago saying that in front of a portrait, an actual oil painting of himself painted 25 to 30 years ago in a golf outfit. I mean, I actually asked about that at the end of the interview. I was like, ā€œYouā€™ve got to tell me about this painting.ā€ I mean, this is a guy who literally has paintings of himself in his house. I mean, heā€™s just not a normal guy. I mean, you know?"

-- Alex Holder British Documentary Filmmaker
Which has jack shit to do with anything here. Lots of people have paintings of themselves in their homes. This guyā€™s opinion means as much as Piggy Cheneyā€™s. Aka: zero.

It's working in getting the information out on the public record. That will probably be the extent of this. Facts are still good, even in the USA.

Trump will never be convicted in America. There will always be at least two or three cult members on any jury, and every jury will end up hung.

So relax. We already essentially know what happened. The country is moving towards a Authoritarian Theocracy, at least for now. Enjoy.
This is the problem. You can run under the assumption Trump did not commit crimes just that the system protects him

All the whole you overlook the system protecting those now in power.

Trump didn't lose you moron.

The Democrats stole the election with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

It is not who vote that determines the winner. It is who counts the votes.
Quit Lying.
miketx doesn't approve of your lying.
trump lost. trump lost. trump lost.
trump LOST.

Yes he did, bigly.

Quit Lying.
miketx doesn't approve of your lying.

trump LOST.

Yes he did, bigly.
Trump is not the president. There are no legal challenges concerning his not being the president.

Fifty states, both those under Republican and Democratic administrations, all certified their vote totals - often after recounts, audits, and frivolous court challenges - confirming that he is not the president.

Trump's goons failed to hang the Republican vice president who survived to formally acknowledge the states' electoral votes that verified that Trump is not the president.

Trump can insist that everyone call his golf cart "Air Force One", but that doesn't make him the president.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back