Adam sinned, not Eve. Why did Yahweh punish an innocent Eve?

Which belief do you have on Jesus?

The Jewish one, or the Christian reversal of Jewish thinking?

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Are you going to die for your sins or abdicate your responsibility for them?

IOW, sin to be saved.

Regards
DL
Try not taking one verse out of context.
The word used here is for one who “sins” because he is not educated.
The verse is stressing that being educated in God’s commandments is essential to achieving eternal life.

The verse is stressing that being educated in God’s commandments is essential to achieving eternal life.
Of course he will take it out of context. That's what militant atheists do.

I have no beliefs based on Jesus and will not compare the word of G-d to the world of Jesus. The gospels of Matthew and Luke could not possibly have been written by an eye-witness to the tales told.

Paul was born hundreds of years after the death of Jesus and Jesus said that he was not changing word one of the Torah and that the father is the same.

Regardless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My opinion, not based on belief?

Those who believe in Jesus, will be connected to Jesus and live in the mansions of Jesus.

Those who believe in no higher power will be connected to no higher power. They will but float as souls, bereft of the connected comfort of G-d's spirit.
Yep.

Nothing quite like the comfort of a homophobic, misogynous genocidal prick of a God.

No wonder you ignore the good Jesus of Jewry.

Regards
DL

Out of context is the losers cry, when he cannot argue against a point.

Immoral Christians will try to use Jesus as a scapegoat while the moral will do as Jesus asks and pick up our cross and follow him.

We will watch him drop his immoral Christian souls in hell, while moral Gnostic Christians follow him to heaven.

Regards
DL

So, you were looking to antagonize with your own lack of faith... :thup:

You'll just have to let it out elsewhere. :blues:

Yes, I lack the faith to believe in talking serpents and donkeys, and especially that the vile God you follow and somehow think is good.

Do like most of your ilk and ignore how you call evil good.

I do not want to antagonize anyone, but when people are stupid and immoral, what else would you do?

Let them continue in their poor thinking?

Regards
DL

Yes, I lack the faith to believe in talking serpents and donkeys, and especially that the vile God you follow and somehow think is good.

Do like most of your ilk and ignore how you call evil good.

I do not want to antagonize anyone, but when people are stupid and immoral, what else would you do?

Let them continue in their poor thinking?

Regards
DL
So who is your God?

So who is your God?
Gnostic Christians use the name I am for the God concept; and yes, we mean ourselves.

I do as the Word of God tells me to do.

Gen3;22 Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil;

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Many Christians are not choosing between good and evil, and end in calling Yahweh/Jesus good, out of immoral interpretations of traditions.

Who, if not you, sets your standards?

That is your God.

Regards
DL

I speak multiple languages and belong to more than one 'ilk' so please specify the ilk that you wish to slander me with...
No such wish.

More educate in moral thinking.

Moral Cowards run for the hills or fetch the inquisitions.

That is all they have ever had for intelligent thought.

Regards
DL

Since wishes are for pagans/atheists.... at least you are self-aware.

Regardless, here you are looking for the 'ilk'.
That dude can barely speak English. So there's no chance he'd ever be able to compose a paragraph. He can barely form a sentence. No chance he'd be able to string two coherent sentences together.

Out of context is the losers cry, when he cannot argue against a point.

Immoral Christians will try to use Jesus as a scapegoat while the moral will do as Jesus asks and pick up our cross and follow him.

We will watch him drop his immoral Christian souls in hell, while moral Gnostic Christians follow him to heaven.

Regards
DL
Incorrect. Taking scripture out of context is what led to the Gnostic Christians believing there were TWO SUPERNATURAL BEINGS. Because that's what Gnostic Christians believe. You are what we call a secular humanist or an atheist or a militant atheist. Judging by your tenor you are the latter. And an unintelligent one at that. But then again, most are.

I am what I am is somewhat of a mistranslation of the ancient Hebrew. It is to be translated as a promise to the question of knowing G-d as proffered by Moses to G-d.

G-d's response to Moses?

ehyeh ’ăšer ’ehyeh is promissory iow, 'I will always be with you.'

I am what I will become, I am that I am, I am what I am are not answers and translated as such are not so meaningful since those responses lack a future tense regarding Moses' 'knowing (future tense)'.

Or it's an allegorical account of the evils of failing to be accountable. God didn't lower the boom on them until they made excuses.

a&e is the mythological reasoning for coexisting, metaphysical beings on planet earth, their physiology and spiritual content and the prescription from the heavens for their evolution over time.

to endure the trappings to prevent their failure.

There is sense in the myth if one reads it intelligently.

It actually shows a naturalistic religion. The supernatural thinking is what screws most up.

I agree that faith and belief will have the foolish believing in stupidities, like talking serpents and donkeys.

Regards
DL

Well, anything done intelligently might have a positive impact. You can tell people how to live their lives better and they might follow and come out of it in better shape.

And here's an example of people doing things stupidly.

"

Mozambique pastor dies attempting 40-day Jesus fast"​

Forum List

Back