Adam Schitt's - Gosip Girl Impeachment Probe

I've got as much evidence on that as you have on Trump.

Biden, however, is quite another story. Once we are though this charade, he's going to pay dearly.

Sure, Let me know how that works out for you. Any day now?

Never said any day now.

We ALL know that the senate will never remove Trump.

And when this is over....Biden will be in the crosshairs.

Now, he is threatening people.....like that spineless pussy could every intimidate anyone.
Republicans don't care what happened. They will cover for Trump no matter what happened. You might want to consider that giving him a pass will set a precedent that all future presidents are aware of. Evidently, you are OK with giving the president King like powers, and ignoring the principal that "No man is above the law"

You mean like Billy Blow Job ?

He lied under oath. Was that impeachable....yes.

Should he have been impeached.....NOT AT ALL.

Lying about a blow job is not the same as withholding our country's aid to an ally at war with Russia for personal gain. Of course, you aren't capable of seeing the difference. You're a Trump supporter.

Except he didn’t withhold anything. Biden and his junkie son are criminals. Bubba got the most expensive blow job in the history of this country, paid for by taxpayers. He’s as much of a pig, as his heinous loser wife. Dims have nothing. No witnesses of anything. Just like last time. No collusion, obstruction, QPQ, bribery, extortion. And definitely no candidate for 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shiff and impeachment inquiries are kicking Trump's ass and Trumpicans are distressed and having meltdowns over it. Support for impeachment and removal increase daily and Trump's approval ratings continue to decline. For some reason Donald thought maybe shaming the American military and America, in general, would help his ratings.

Don’t know what you are smoking or watching, but dims don’t have a single credible witness. Just like last time.

Trump supporters are unraveling right alongside their dead leader...

Yeah, we are really worried.

I was worried in 2016. I figured we were fucked.

Maybe I should worry...it got me two supreme court justices.

1. Impeach Trump
2. Get Pence as president (your wet dreams about taking him down make even the left laugh at you).
3. Pray for Trumps return.
4. Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies (completes the process)
5. Pence appoints a John Bircher to the court.
6. Kagan and SotoMeyer sit in the corner while court get rid of the left wing shit it's been building for so long.

Really coming apart.

I need a pill.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Don is in your head, dims.

I've got as much evidence on that as you have on Trump.

Biden, however, is quite another story. Once we are though this charade, he's going to pay dearly.

Never said any day now.

Now, he is threatening people.....like that spineless pussy could every intimidate anyone.
Republicans don't care what happened. They will cover for Trump no matter what happened. You might want to consider that giving him a pass will set a precedent that all future presidents are aware of. Evidently, you are OK with giving the president King like powers, and ignoring the principal that "No man is above the law"

Lying about a blow job is not the same as withholding our country's aid to an ally at war with Russia for personal gain. Of course, you aren't capable of seeing the difference. You're a Trump supporter.
Withholding aid? You mean like Obama and Biden did to help his druggy son who fucked his dead brother’s wife?

The only thing that Trump did was win the election and the filthy Democrats can't stand it.

The shitheads think it is criminal that Crooked Hillary didn't win.

We are looking for a landslide for Trump in 2020. The Democrats are too stupid to know their campaign of TDS driven hate and lies is backfiring in their face.

You think disgust for Trump is nothing more than childish anger because Hillary didn't win. Pretty dumb, aren't you?
Nope. That’s about the extent of it.

The only thing that Trump did was win the election and the filthy Democrats can't stand it.

The shitheads think it is criminal that Crooked Hillary didn't win.

We are looking for a landslide for Trump in 2020. The Democrats are too stupid to know their campaign of TDS driven hate and lies is backfiring in their face.

You think disgust for Trump is nothing more than childish anger because Hillary didn't win. Pretty dumb, aren't you?
You people were so convinced that Hillary was going to win because of your narcissistic behavior and your goddamn condescending attitude toward average hard working Americans...that they flipped all you assholes the bird.

Democrats think that the offices of college professoriate and liberal media editorial boards are the centers of the universe.

Is Schiff the gossip girl or is Pelosi the gossip girl with Schiff hiding under her skirt? Schiff seems to be picking up a case of 'Pelosi bug eye'. I wonder why. There are too many questions with this secret impeachment.
It reminds me of what used to be called water cooler gossip.

Is Schiff the gossip girl or is Pelosi the gossip girl with Schiff hiding under her skirt? Schiff seems to be picking up a case of 'Pelosi bug eye'. I wonder why. There are too many questions with this secret impeachment.
It reminds me of what used to be called water cooler gossip.
They are both bug eyed praying mantises.

Shiff and impeachment inquiries are kicking Trump's ass and Trumpicans are distressed and having meltdowns over it. Support for impeachment and removal increase daily and Trump's approval ratings continue to decline. For some reason Donald thought maybe shaming the American military and America, in general, would help his ratings.

Your best cards have been played and you are fucked.

The senate would never convict him and try to remove him.

Face it. Adam Schitt is the lap dog of the "impeach trump" rubes who have been crowing for years.

Pelosi is going to let him go far out on a limb and saw it off himself...he's that stupid.

This freakshow is going to cost the democrats. It already is.

There is no doubt that Trump used the delay of government aid to extort Ukraine. The question now is whether Republicans have enough integrity to hold him accountable for it. If Trump is allowed to get away with this, you can be sure it will happen again in the future. Is manipulation of foreign relations for personal gain something you want any president to be able to do?
I doubt it.

Face it. Adam Schitt is the lap dog of the "impeach trump" rubes who have been crowing for years.

Pelosi is going to let him go far out on a limb and saw it off himself...he's that stupid.

There is no doubt that Trump used the delay of government aid to extort Ukraine. The question now is whether Republicans have enough integrity to hold him accountable for it. If Trump is allowed to get away with this, you can be sure it will happen again in the future. Is manipulation of foreign relations for personal gain something you want any president to be able to do?
I doubt it.

The self-righteous, lecturing asswipe who calls herself BULLDOG is an equivocating moron. The little rant above shows how little she knows about history.

Never said any day now.

You stupid fuck. He lied under oath. It does not matter what about. He lied under oath. End of discussion.

Impeachable....yes.

Should he have been impeached...not at all.

I really don't know why you are so fucking stupid.

He lied about a blow job. Big deal.

Never said any day now.

Withholding aid? You mean like Obama and Biden did to help his druggy son who fucked his dead brother’s wife?

Putin is proud of you.

I doubt it.

I also doubt that the right has enough integrity to do what is right.

From the Article:

But just as the Democrats leak evidence they claim is “deeply problematic” for Trump, the reports on Schiff’s questioning of former U.S. special representative to Ukraine, Kurt Volker, appears to be equally problematic . . . for Schiff. In fact, it’s worse than that considering he is the standard-bearer for what is supposed to be a somber, fact-based inquiry.

As the Washington Examiner’s Byron York reported this week, Schiff appeared to press Volker to testify that Ukraine felt pressure from Trump to investigate Hunter Biden’s activities on the board of Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma, in exchange for military aid—all while Volker repeatedly was trying to testify to the opposite.

Yep.....Schitt is fucked (and he apparently likes it...he'll be popular in his cell block).
Lol, you thought that was some kinda news article?

It's an opinion price from a RWNJ blog.

It's someone's fantasy that you happen to share, no facts included.
You're a hoot
I watched adam go after volker. And every time volk would start saying something shiff didn't like he would interupt him and ask the same questions reworded.
oh those pesky facts.
Facts have no place in suspended reality land.

Never said any day now.

You stupid fuck. He lied under oath. It does not matter what about. He lied under oath. End of discussion.

Impeachable....yes.

O.K. we'll doi it your way.

He lied under oath and you somehow give him a pass.

Your integrity is probably measured in angstroms.

I doubt it.

I also doubt that the right has enough integrity to do what is right.
The conservatives in this country have enough integrity to honor a free,fair,democratic,constitutional election.

Never said any day now.

Putin is proud of you.
Why would he be when I stood against Russia for 10 years in uniform? Democrats are Russian tools.

Never said any day now.

Impeachable....yes.

Monica said it wasn’t a “big deal.”

Forum List

Back