Adam Schitt's - Gosip Girl Impeachment Probe

Trump supporters are unraveling right alongside their dead leader...

Yeah, we are really worried.

I was worried in 2016. I figured we were fucked.

Maybe I should worry...it got me two supreme court justices.

1. Impeach Trump
2. Get Pence as president (your wet dreams about taking him down make even the left laugh at you).
3. Pray for Trumps return.
4. Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies (completes the process)
5. Pence appoints a John Bircher to the court.
6. Kagan and SotoMeyer sit in the corner while court get rid of the left wing shit it's been building for so long.

Really coming apart.

I need a pill.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
Trump also dragged Pence down with him:

President Trump repeatedly involved Vice President Pence in efforts to exert pressure on the leader of Ukraine at a time when the president was using other channels to solicit information that he hoped would be damaging to a Democratic rival, current and former U.S. officials said.

Trump instructed Pence not to attend the inauguration of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in May — an event White House officials had pushed to put on the vice president’s calendar — when Ukraine’s new leader was seeking recognition and support from Washington, the officials said.

Months later, the president used Pence to tell Zelensky that U.S. aid was still being withheld while demanding more aggressive action on corruption, officials said. At that time — following Trump’s July 25 phone call with Zelenksy — the Ukrainians probably understood action on corruption to include the investigation of former vice president Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden.

reported by washington post.

And state level crimes cant be pardoned.

Is Schiff the gossip girl or is Pelosi the gossip girl with Schiff hiding under her skirt? Schiff seems to be picking up a case of 'Pelosi bug eye'. I wonder why. There are too many questions with this secret impeachment.

1. Impeach Trump
2. Get Pence as president (your wet dreams about taking him down make even the left laugh at you).
6. Kagan and SotoMeyer sit in the corner while court get rid of the left wing shit it's been building for so long.

Really coming apart.

I need a pill.

President Trump repeatedly involved Vice President Pence in efforts to exert pressure on the leader of Ukraine at a time when the president was using other channels to solicit information that he hoped would be damaging to a Democratic rival, current and former U.S. officials said.

Trump instructed Pence not to attend the inauguration of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in May — an event White House officials had pushed to put on the vice president’s calendar — when Ukraine’s new leader was seeking recognition and support from Washington, the officials said.

Months later, the president used Pence to tell Zelensky that U.S. aid was still being withheld while demanding more aggressive action on corruption, officials said. At that time — following Trump’s July 25 phone call with Zelenksy — the Ukrainians probably understood action on corruption to include the investigation of former vice president Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden.

Washington Compost is fake news. Your source isn't credible!

1. Impeach Trump

Really coming apart.

I need a pill.

Yup...Pence is up to his albino eyebrows in all of Trump's shit.

Gotta Love it:

Adam Schiff’s ‘Gossip Girl’ Probe

They are led by U.S. Representative Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. In ordinary impeachment probes, the inquiry would be led by the House Judiciary Committee. But the Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) has bungled key elements and fallen out of favor with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

So the duty has fallen to Schiff, who is proving himself to be terrifyingly adept at three things: running secret hearings, forcing context-free facts into a pre-set narrative, and burning both the credibility of Congress and the impeachment process to the ground.

After claiming for the better part of three weeks that the alleged quid pro quo between Trump and Ukraine was so significant that he “reluctantly” was compelled to begin the impeachment probe—for, you know, the Constitution!—Schiff breezily declared this week that a quid pro quo wasn’t even really necessary for the probe to continue.

Fucking Adam Schitt.

Article nailed it.
Schiff is a Russian asset. Putin wants to destabilize our government and Democrats are willing participants.

He did that with tramp and Gop are willing participants, most of them anyway.
Schiff is owned by The Chinese and Russians, and is running secret KGB hearings in Congress?

LMFAO. Would you expect anything else from a loyalist mole who willingly serves as Putin's personal butt puppet?

Pelosi and Schiff are fulfilling Putin’s goals | Flopping Aces

Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi are Putin’s puppets. Let’s see why. For the last three years Donald Trump has been falsely under assault from he left. Why? The phony dossier and more.

Hillary Clinton and the DNC desperately wanted dirt on Trump. So they hired Fusion GPS who employed a British spy to collect disinformation from Russian operatives which they then fed to the FBI via the State Department. Knowing that they had fools desperate for trash, Russian operatives fed Steele as much salacious nonsense as he would accept- hookers urinating on beds and more.

On top of that the DNC sent an operative to Ukraine to dig up dirt on the Trump campaign.

In its most detailed account yet, the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington says a Democratic National Committee (DNC) insider during the 2016 election solicited dirt on Donald Trump’s campaign chairman and even tried to enlist the country’s president to help.

In written answers to questions, Ambassador Valeriy Chaly’s office says DNC contractor Alexandra Chalupa sought information from the Ukrainian government on Paul Manafort’s dealings inside the country in hopes of forcing the issue before Congress.

Chalupa later tried to arrange for Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to comment on Manafort’s Russian ties on a U.S. visit during the 2016 campaign, the ambassador said.
Chaly says that, at the time of the contacts in 2016, the embassy knew Chalupa primarily as a Ukrainian American activist and learned only later of her ties to the DNC. He says the embassy considered her requests an inappropriate solicitation of interference in the U.S. election.

This was also reported by Politico in 2017

In an interview this month, Chalupa told Politico she had developed a network of sources in Kiev and Washington, including investigative journalists, government officials and private intelligence operatives. While her consulting work at the DNC this past election cycle centered on mobilizing ethnic communities — including Ukrainian-Americans — she said that, when Trump’s unlikely presidential campaign began surging in late 2015, she began focusing more on the research, and expanded it to include Trump’s ties to Russia, as well.

She occasionally shared her findings with officials from the DNC and Clinton’s campaign, Chalupa said. In January 2016 — months before Manafort had taken any role in Trump’s campaign — Chalupa told a senior DNC official that, when it came to Trump’s campaign, “I felt there was a Russia connection,” Chalupa recalled. “And that, if there was, that we can expect Paul Manafort to be involved in this election,” said Chalupa, who at the time also was warning leaders in the Ukrainian-American community that Manafort was “Putin’s political brain for manipulating U.S. foreign policy and elections.”

To give you an indication of how responsive Adam Schiff is to Vladimir Putin, consider that on September 27 Putin baited Schiff:

Russia hopes the U.S. doesn’t release transcripts of President Donald Trump’s conversations with Vladimir Putin as it did this week with his talks with the Ukrainian leader, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Friday.
“We would like to hope that things won’t come to such situations in our bilateral relations, which already have plenty of quite serious problems,” Peskov told a conference call when asked for the Kremlin’s reaction to the U.S. decision to release the transcript of the call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy.

And right on cue two days later Schiff jumps at his puppet master’s lure:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Congress is determined to get access to Donald Trump’s calls with Russian President Vladimir Putin and other world leaders, the U.S. House Intelligence Committee’s chairman said on Sunday, citing concerns that the Republican president may have jeopardized national security.

“I think the paramount need here is to protect the national security of the United States and see whether in the conversations with other world leaders – and in particular with Putin – that the president was also undermining our security in a way that he thought would personally benefit his campaign,” Democrat Adam Schiff said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

This certainly must be coincidence. It’s not just Biden.

1. Impeach Trump

Really coming apart.

I need a pill.

Washington Compost is fake news. Your source isn't credible!
WaPo does have a high credibility rating.
But i'll grant you an AP story on the same subject, if you dont like WaPo's left-center bias.

Pence could only be aiming to release transcripts of phone calls, if those phone calls actually occurred.

From the Article:

But just as the Democrats leak evidence they claim is “deeply problematic” for Trump, the reports on Schiff’s questioning of former U.S. special representative to Ukraine, Kurt Volker, appears to be equally problematic . . . for Schiff. In fact, it’s worse than that considering he is the standard-bearer for what is supposed to be a somber, fact-based inquiry.

As the Washington Examiner’s Byron York reported this week, Schiff appeared to press Volker to testify that Ukraine felt pressure from Trump to investigate Hunter Biden’s activities on the board of Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma, in exchange for military aid—all while Volker repeatedly was trying to testify to the opposite.

Yep.....Schitt is fucked (and he apparently likes it...he'll be popular in his cell block).
Lol, you thought that was some kinda news article?

It's an opinion price from a RWNJ blog.

It's someone's fantasy that you happen to share, no facts included.

From the Article:

But just as the Democrats leak evidence they claim is “deeply problematic” for Trump, the reports on Schiff’s questioning of former U.S. special representative to Ukraine, Kurt Volker, appears to be equally problematic . . . for Schiff. In fact, it’s worse than that considering he is the standard-bearer for what is supposed to be a somber, fact-based inquiry.

As the Washington Examiner’s Byron York reported this week, Schiff appeared to press Volker to testify that Ukraine felt pressure from Trump to investigate Hunter Biden’s activities on the board of Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma, in exchange for military aid—all while Volker repeatedly was trying to testify to the opposite.

Yep.....Schitt is fucked (and he apparently likes it...he'll be popular in his cell block).

Did I say it was a news article ?

1. Impeach Trump

Really coming apart.

I need a pill.

Yup...Pence is up to his albino eyebrows in all of Trump's shit.

Only in your left wing dreams.

But we keep losing sight of the fact that Trump's not going anywhere.

The way this has been conducted so far, the senate won't be blamed for not convicting him.

Schitt hangs.

Pelosi become minority leader again.

Ginsburg dies.

The left is fucked.

It seems reasonably obvious to me that there is evidence of quid pro quo in the transcript of the Trump/Ukraine phone call. I have no idea why a whistleblower is even necessary.

Now the question becomes does this offense reach the level of impeachment, and if so, does it further merit removal from office?

Clinton was guilty of lying under oath and obstruction of justice and was impeached but not removed. For me, that would be a rational outcome for Trump in this case.

From the Article:

You're trying to pretend it's composed of facts.

It's not.

Shiff and impeachment inquiries are kicking Trump's ass and Trumpicans are distressed and having meltdowns over it. Support for impeachment and removal increase daily and Trump's approval ratings continue to decline. For some reason Donald thought maybe shaming the American military and America, in general, would help his ratings.

Do you understand that nobody within the power structure of the DNC believes the polls show Americans support impeachment and removal? If they did believe the polls showed that, why bother with impeachment, just have the voters remove him in December. Their actions don’t coincide with your dream narrative. Sorry sport.

From the Article:

It's not.

And where did I do that ?

From the Article:

It's not.

In the OP.

From the Article:

It's not.

In the OP.

Bullshit.

Of course if they ever had to assign you an avatar...that would be it.

Gotta Love it:

They are led by U.S. Representative Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. In ordinary impeachment probes, the inquiry would be led by the House Judiciary Committee. But the Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) has bungled key elements and fallen out of favor with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

So the duty has fallen to Schiff, who is proving himself to be terrifyingly adept at three things: running secret hearings, forcing context-free facts into a pre-set narrative, and burning both the credibility of Congress and the impeachment process to the ground.

After claiming for the better part of three weeks that the alleged quid pro quo between Trump and Ukraine was so significant that he “reluctantly” was compelled to begin the impeachment probe—for, you know, the Constitution!—Schiff breezily declared this week that a quid pro quo wasn’t even really necessary for the probe to continue.

Fucking Adam Schitt.

Article nailed it.
Schiff is a Russian asset. Putin wants to destabilize our government and Democrats are willing participants.
Audio: Russian Comedians Prank Called Rep. Adam Schiff, Promised Him Naked Photos Of Trump

I believe IRONY is his middle name

Gotta Love it:

Fucking Adam Schitt.

Article nailed it.
Audio: Russian Comedians Prank Called Rep. Adam Schiff, Promised Him Naked Photos Of Trump

I believe IRONY is his middle name

Schitt was probably hoping to get some nude photos so he could retire to his bedroom and get off.

It's not.

In the OP.

Bullshit.

Look out guys! He's backing up!

It's not.

In the OP.

Bullshit.

Look out guys! He's backing up!

Not that you've shown anything.

Or did you try ?

Didn't think so.

You say look out guys...like anyone really gives a fuck if you live or die.

Forum List

Back