Adam Schitt's - Gosip Girl Impeachment Probe

Shiff and impeachment inquiries are kicking Trump's ass and Trumpicans are distressed and having meltdowns over it. Support for impeachment and removal increase daily and Trump's approval ratings continue to decline. For some reason Donald thought maybe shaming the American military and America, in general, would help his ratings.

Your best cards have been played and you are fucked.

The senate would never convict him and try to remove him.

Face it. Adam Schitt is the lap dog of the "impeach trump" rubes who have been crowing for years.

Pelosi is going to let him go far out on a limb and saw it off himself...he's that stupid.

This freakshow is going to cost the democrats. It already is.

There is no doubt that Trump used the delay of government aid to extort Ukraine. The question now is whether Republicans have enough integrity to hold him accountable for it. If Trump is allowed to get away with this, you can be sure it will happen again in the future. Is manipulation of foreign relations for personal gain something you want any president to be able to do?

There is plenty of doubt, but you keep sucking Adam Schitt's tiny dick. And the GOP has no excuse to do anything but aquit him from this bullshit facade.

You don't think Obama didn't fuck with other nations.....like Egypt or Lybia ?

Really ?

I don't think Obama used our foreign relations with other nations for personal political gain. If you have evidence that he did, present it.

I've got as much evidence on that as you have on Trump.

Biden, however, is quite another story. Once we are though this charade, he's going to pay dearly.

The only thing that Trump did was win the election and the filthy Democrats can't stand it.

The shitheads think it is criminal that Crooked Hillary didn't win.

We are looking for a landslide for Trump in 2020. The Democrats are too stupid to know their campaign of TDS driven hate and lies is backfiring in their face.

You think disgust for Trump is nothing more than childish anger because Hillary didn't win. Pretty dumb, aren't you?

Hey everyone......

Happy Thanksgiving !

It's the time of year when I am especially grateful to live in this country.

Even though I think you on the left are [you choose], I hope you enjoy time with friends and family.

Now, back to the boxing match: :meow:

Shiff and impeachment inquiries are kicking Trump's ass and Trumpicans are distressed and having meltdowns over it. Support for impeachment and removal increase daily and Trump's approval ratings continue to decline. For some reason Donald thought maybe shaming the American military and America, in general, would help his ratings.

Face it. Adam Schitt is the lap dog of the "impeach trump" rubes who have been crowing for years.

Pelosi is going to let him go far out on a limb and saw it off himself...he's that stupid.

There is no doubt that Trump used the delay of government aid to extort Ukraine. The question now is whether Republicans have enough integrity to hold him accountable for it. If Trump is allowed to get away with this, you can be sure it will happen again in the future. Is manipulation of foreign relations for personal gain something you want any president to be able to do?

There is plenty of doubt, but you keep sucking Adam Schitt's tiny dick. And the GOP has no excuse to do anything but aquit him from this bullshit facade.

Really ?

I don't think Obama used our foreign relations with other nations for personal political gain. If you have evidence that he did, present it.

Biden, however, is quite another story. Once we are though this charade, he's going to pay dearly.

Sure, Let me know how that works out for you. Any day now?

The only thing that Trump did was win the election and the filthy Democrats can't stand it.

We are looking for a landslide for Trump in 2020. The Democrats are too stupid to know their campaign of TDS driven hate and lies is backfiring in their face.

You think disgust for Trump is nothing more than childish anger because Hillary didn't win. Pretty dumb, aren't you?

So? You think she is representative of all non-Trump-supporters? Oh, I hope you do.

Really ?

Never said any day now.

We ALL know that the senate will never remove Trump.

And when this is over....Biden will be in the crosshairs.

Now, he is threatening people.....like that spineless pussy could every intimidate anyone.

So? You think she is representative of all non-Trump-supporters? Oh, I hope you do.

And I care about what you hope for.....why ?

Really ?

Never said any day now.

Now, he is threatening people.....like that spineless pussy could every intimidate anyone.
Republicans don't care what happened. They will cover for Trump no matter what happened. You might want to consider that giving him a pass will set a precedent that all future presidents are aware of. Evidently, you are OK with giving the president King like powers, and ignoring the principal that "No man is above the law"

Really ?

Never said any day now.

Republicans don't care what happened. They will cover for Trump no matter what happened. You might want to consider that giving him a pass will set a precedent that all future presidents are aware of. Evidently, you are OK with giving the president King like powers, and ignoring the principal that "No man is above the law"

Save your lectures for someone who cares if you happened to die.

I suppose for no reason. It's obvious that you care more for Trump and your party than for the integrity our country was founded on.

Really ?

Never said any day now.

You mean like Billy Blow Job ?

He lied under oath. Was that impeachable....yes.

Should he have been impeached.....NOT AT ALL.

I suppose for no reason. It's obvious that you care more for Trump and your party than for the integrity our country was founded on.

I can't stop laughing at your self-righteous bullshit.

Never said any day now.

My mistake. I should have known an appeal to your integrity would be a waste of time. You have none.

Never said any day now.

My mistake. I should have known an appeal to your integrity would be a waste of time. You have none.

Awwww......I am crushed. :21::21::21::21::21::21:

Never said any day now.

Lying about a blow job is not the same as withholding our country's aid to an ally at war with Russia for personal gain. Of course, you aren't capable of seeing the difference. You're a Trump supporter.

Never said any day now.

Lying about a blow job is not the same as withholding our country's aid to an ally at war with Russia for personal gain. Of course, you aren't capable of seeing the difference. You're a Trump supporter.

You stupid fuck. He lied under oath. It does not matter what about. He lied under oath. End of discussion.

Impeachable....yes.

Should he have been impeached...not at all.

I really don't know why you are so fucking stupid.

From the Article:

But just as the Democrats leak evidence they claim is “deeply problematic” for Trump, the reports on Schiff’s questioning of former U.S. special representative to Ukraine, Kurt Volker, appears to be equally problematic . . . for Schiff. In fact, it’s worse than that considering he is the standard-bearer for what is supposed to be a somber, fact-based inquiry.

As the Washington Examiner’s Byron York reported this week, Schiff appeared to press Volker to testify that Ukraine felt pressure from Trump to investigate Hunter Biden’s activities on the board of Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma, in exchange for military aid—all while Volker repeatedly was trying to testify to the opposite.

Yep.....Schitt is fucked (and he apparently likes it...he'll be popular in his cell block).
Lol, you thought that was some kinda news article?

It's an opinion price from a RWNJ blog.

It's someone's fantasy that you happen to share, no facts included.
You're a hoot
I watched adam go after volker. And every time volk would start saying something shiff didn't like he would interupt him and ask the same questions reworded.
oh those pesky facts.

Trump supporters are unraveling right alongside their dead leader...

Yeah....the democrats are now worried that if he isn't impeached....he'll be re-elected. They are saying that out loud.

But you shitforbrains all think the country is dying to see this happen. What do they know that you don't seem to understand ?

Forum List

Back