Adam Carolla is a diamond in a pile of turds

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Adam Carolla is one of the most down to earth people I've ever listened to in the world of comedy (or anything else).... he's just like the guy who would be your best next door neighbor... your favorite uncle, the one you would trust to babysit your kids for a week if you're on vacation. He's really funny and very intelligent at the same time.... not afraid to be honest.

He really nails a lot of issues especially with the kids growing up today like how they want to stay home and don't want to work don't want to get their license and get a car like we did growing up .

And when I refer to today's current class of (so called )comedians like Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel as turds I'm being nice.

Last edited:
I think Adam is funny but I'm not interested in watching an hour but I watched the beginning. They compare apples and oranges.

About how apprehensive a 21 year old is compared to a 55 year old. Irrelevant. What would be relevant is how the 55 year old felt at 21. Or how the 21 year old feels when they get to 55.

I think Adam is funny but I'm not interested in watching an hour but I watched the beginning. They compare apples and oranges.

About how apprehensive a 21 year old is compared to a 55 year old. Irrelevant. What would be relevant is how the 55 year old felt at 21. Or how the 21 year old feels when they get to 55.
He took on Gavin Newsom and Hollywood during the covid lockdowns and vaccine mandates and he's still catching shit about that on Twitter and banned from networks.

Adam Carolla is one of the most down to earth people I've ever listened to in the world of comedy (or anything else).... he's just like the guy who would be your best next door neighbor... your favorite uncle, the one you would trust to babysit your kids for a week if you're on vacation. He's really funny and very intelligent at the same time.... not afraid to be honest.

He really nails a lot of issues especially with the kids growing up today like how they want to stay home and don't want to work don't want to get their license and get a car like we did growing up .

And when I refer to today's current class of (so called )comedians like Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel as turds I'm being nice.

Blowing smoke? He is not funny. Not at all. Go ahead and let the guy watch your kids. LOL

What's really funny is that guy is on RWing media trying to be funny.

Blowing smoke? He is not funny. Not at all. Go ahead and let the guy watch your kids. LOL

What's really funny is that guy is on RWing media trying to be funny.
If you would ever once step outside of the left narrative box then people might take you seriously but otherwise you're just offended by his honesty more than likely.

His perspective is spot on whether you find it amusing or not

If you would ever once step outside of the left narrative box then people might take you seriously but otherwise you're just offended by his honesty more than likely.

His perspective is spot on whether you find it amusing or not
I said he's not funny. I wouldn't let him take my kids anywhere. Understand that?

Forum List

Back