Actor Alec Baldwin fired prop gun on set of ‘Rust’ that killed cinematographer

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you believe Baldwin intended to kill the cinematographer?

Since you want to convince us that it wasn't an accident, and since you seem to know that it wasn't an accident, please explain the intent. Why did Baldwin kill her?

Do you believe that Michael Massee intended to kill Brandon Lee?
AND--AND---an accident would be a faulty firing pin/spring/etc...and/or the weapon dropped and somehow went off
...PULLING the trigger is NOT an accident
FKN DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahhahahahahahha---stop the stupidshit.......they are using props as real firearms

I know that. My son is currently making a movie in NC and he's the bad guy for a change.. so this makes me bit anxious.

AND--AND---an accident would be a faulty firing pin/spring/etc...and/or the weapon dropped and somehow went off
...PULLING the trigger is NOT an accident
FKN DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
However, those responsible for altering the rounds used in the real gun, to make them non-lethal, apparently failed. I sincerely doubt Baldwin has the requisite knowledge to do that...

No doubt this is bizarre and deserves a thorough investigation. The idiot must have pointed the gun in the direction of the Cinematographer and Director. Given the history of prop guns on movie sets, you would think he would have been more careful.
I think that you would learn a LOT if you hung out on the movie sets for a few months or with those who do...

For as big of activists about gun control as they are they love to play with them... especially when the guns are loaded with blanks. It's nothing for them to "desensitize" an extra or several no-line actors by having them shoot off a 40 round banana magazine with a fully Automatic weapon.

they have EXPLOSIVES that explode ....if there is a defect/etc they CAN kill...etc
My response was to the comment that they were "fooling around" with the gun that killed Lee.

They weren't.

His shooting occurred while they were filming. After the director called "CUT", Lee didn't get up. Many at the scene thought he was joking around...

However, those responsible for altering the rounds used in the real gun, to make them non-lethal, apparently failed. I sincerely doubt Baldwin has the requisite knowledge to do that...
hahahahhaha
1. ignorance is not an excuse
2. like I said before, the actors are responsible also
JESUS FKN CHRIST--blanks/safety are not rocket science
3. maybe if you are dealing with a Stinger missile system---but not a SIMPLE firearm

you are WAY off base--you fkd up
..OBVIOUSLY the ''weapon'' is LETHAL--it killed......like I've said many times, if you don't have the brains to understand/deal with/etc firearms, OBVIOUSLY you should not have one

you want dumbasses to handle ''tools'' designed to KILL--EASILY kill????!!! that's stupid

hahahahhaha
1. ignorance is not an excuse
2. like I said before, the actors are responsible also

Most actors don't have the requisite knowledge to be able to look at a gun on a set and determine if it's real or a "prop". If the Props Department has done its job correctly, the gun will look real.

There was no crime here. There was no intent, no motive, no malice, no nothing.

It was an accident. No one should go to jail over it.

The family should pursue civil charges against the production company and, yes, Baldwin...

you are WAY off base--you fkd up
..OBVIOUSLY the ''weapon'' is LETHAL--it killed......like I've said many times, if you don't have the brains to understand/deal with/etc firearms, OBVIOUSLY you should not have one

Why do I get the impression you're just about to wet your diaper?

Yes, the weapon remained lethal most likely because those whose job it was to render the ammunition inert failed to do that...

Most actors don't have the requisite knowledge to be able to look at a gun on a set and determine if it's real or a "prop". If the Props Department has done its job correctly, the gun will look real.

There was no crime here. There was no intent, no motive, no malice, no nothing.

It was an accident. No one should go to jail over it.

The family should pursue civil charges against the production company and, yes, Baldwin...
.....I JUST posted the link where intent doesn't matter -----and I HIGHLIGHTED IT!! ...are you blind???????!!!!!!!!!
.....if they don't have the brains for that, they should be in a mental institution
YES ---YES they have the mental capacity to know if it is safe or not--and they ARE responsible .....

.....I JUST posted the link where intent doesn't matter -----and I HIGHLIGHTED IT!! ...are you blind???????!!!!!!!!!
.....if they don't have the brains for that, they should be in a mental institution
YES ---YES they have the mental capacity to know if it is safe or not--and they ARE responsible .....

Speaking of a "mental institution", might I suggest some change-of-address cards for you?

That doesn't even make sense.

You're a fucking retard...
I know it doesn't make sense to you because you have no sense
answer the question:
do you want total dubmasses who can't think straight to handle firearms/lethal weapons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back