Actor Alec Baldwin fired prop gun on set of ‘Rust’ that killed cinematographer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're stupid ass excuse might be believable if the folks he killed were fellow actors in filming.

They weren't.

No reason for him to be shooting a "prop." gun at other employees. Get your head out of your ass and recognize some bullshit going on.
You ever see a movie where the camera is in front of the guy shooting a fun? Ya know who got shot?

A Camera person

Friggin dope

You ever see a movie where the camera is in front of the guy shooting a fun? Ya know who got shot?

A Camera person

Friggin dope
I'm glad you cleared that up.

For a minute there, I thought someone actually died.

Well you have 2 good points.
I did not know he was the producer, and I would have cycled the slide to ensure it was unloaded, or loaded with blanks.
They are saying now that on movie sets that the ASSISTANT DIRECTOR is supposed to check the guns and hand them to the actor who is going to use them after yelling something about a gun getting ready to be used. In this case, I remember them saying that an assistant director handed the gun to baldwin.

It's not clear what was in the gun, 44's report has already been modified, and terminologies blur.

Blanks can and do kill, and can be considered live.

True that. There have been incidences where some idiot shot himself in the head with a blank round in in pistol. Between the powder charge and the wad, it scrambled his brains. I have a bunch of them in .556, 7.62, .38, .44, and some other calibers. I keep them in a steel ammo box, just like any other ammunition.

What the hell does that have to do with an accident on set?

Jesus, you people are seriously twisted.

And you're seriously ignorant. Guns don't have accidents by themselves. Baldwin obviously had it pointed at the victims and he obviously pulled the trigger.

He should be charged with negligent homicide, as you would do when you do something stupid.

In prison for what? Clearly it was an accident.
The guy is a jerk no doubt but that isn't a crime.
accidental homicides are called manslaughter…people go to prison for that too

the only reason. Baldwin isn’t in jail right now, held without bond, due to the fact he’s a clear flight risk and danger to the public is white liberal privledge

accidental homicides are called manslaughter…people go to prison for that too

the only reason. Baldwin isn’t in jail right now, held without bond, due to the fact he’s a clear flight risk and danger to the public is white liberal privledge
That choice is made by the District Attorney's office not you or I. Not every accident leading to death is deemed Manslaughter. Many are just horrible accidents just like this one.
There may be someone ultimately held accountable but that requires a chain of command investigation on the weapon and an examination of the scene & weapon as well as interviews.
Just like I say in nearly ALL CASES we need all the facts and rushing to judgment serves nothing but an emotional state of mind.

That choice is made by the District Attorney's office not you or I. Not every accident leading to death is deemed Manslaughter. Many are just horrible accidents just like this one.
There may be someone ultimately held accountable but that requires a chain of command investigation on the weapon and an examination of the scene & weapon as well as interviews.
Just like I say in nearly ALL CASES we need all the facts and rushing to judgment serves nothing but an emotional state of mind.
so your first sentence you say thats a decision made by the DA, then in the next sentence contradict yourself and draw a conclusion in this case

funny

so your first sentence you say thats a decision made by the DA, then in the next sentence contradict yourself and draw a conclusion in this case

funny
I've drawn no conclusion. And there was no contradiction.
The only think "funny" is a rush to justice based on emotional political feelings about someone else's ideology.

I've drawn no conclusion. And there was no contradiction.
The only think "funny" is a rush to justice based on emotional political feelings about someone else's ideology.
maybe you should read your post again. You clearly concluded that this is no crime.

I can easily live with 3 more years of it, keeping us away from the Trumpist model of governance, changing from the way we were supposed to organized and affairs of constitution, law and elections handle.
you can live with Bidumb destroying the US?????!!!!!??
YES--you are a hitlerjugend----they lived with hitler's crap until 1945

maybe you should read your post again. You clearly concluded that this is no crime.
That is a failure on your part. I clearly stated that an investigation needs to be done before anyone jumps to conclusions.
You on the other hand have convicted him based on your emotions and feelings. No amout of spin from you about me is going to change that.
Just admit you are wrong and move on like an adult

1634988517841.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back