Actor Alec Baldwin fired prop gun on set of ‘Rust’ that killed cinematographer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Brandon march in protests against gun ownership?

Hellokitty in post #3 has this incident in perspective

Hollywood libs talk out of both sides of their mouths
What the hell does that have to do with an accident on set?

Jesus, you people are seriously twisted.

A blank shot would not have passed through the girl's body killing her and then into the guy. It was a bullet.

A blank has no projectile, just gas.
The circumstances of the shooting are unclear.

But if you have video of the event or are an eye witness, please share this information with the authorities.

He is the Producer of this movie, which means he is responsible for everything.

If, as a Producer he did all the rights like hire experienced armorers then he may push off the neglect onto somebody else. However, if he tried to cut the budget and hire less than qualified firearms handlers then he may be the responsible party.

He gots some big 'splaining to do since he was the one that pulled the trigger. Especailly if the reports about him (jokingly) threatened to shoot somebody are true.

Well you have 2 good points.
I did not know he was the producer, and I would have cycled the slide to ensure it was unloaded, or loaded with blanks.

Last edited:
Without a full scale investigation, I don't claim to know that. . .

. . . if you do, I guess you are omniscient.

I've always learned, the person pulling the trigger is responsible for what is in the gun.

What if it is a propane powered prop that can't be opened?
If it were a real gun I would have cycled it myself to be sure.
But a prop gun could get screwed up that way, for all I know?

You have to remember that these stupid uneducated Moon Bats like this Rigby asshole will try to defend Baldwin because he is a fellow Moon Bat Libtard.

Nope, would say the same no matter who it was.
The person on a movie set who is ordered to pull the trigger on a prop gun is not the main source of responsibility normally.
Most actors don't know anything about guns.
They would not even know what a blank looked like.

There were very possibly/likely blanks in the gun.

They can and do kill.

With the Brandon case, what he did not know is that someone else had already fired the gun on a primer, and in the process, had lodged a bullet halfway down the barrel.
Then when he later fired a blank, it freed up the stuck bullet and caused it to have the energy of a normal bullet just fired.

He fired a gun being used as a prop on the set, thus it is a prop gun.
You're stupid ass excuse might be believable if the folks he killed were fellow actors in filming.

They weren't.

No reason for him to be shooting a "prop." gun at other employees. Get your head out of your ass and recognize some bullshit going on.

You're stupid ass excuse might be believable if the folks he killed were fellow actors in filming.

They weren't.

No reason for him to be shooting a "prop." gun at other employees. Get your head out of your ass and recognize some bullshit going on.

It is not my excuse, it is the police version of what happened.

Take it up with them.

What if it is a propane powered prop that can't be opened?
If it were a real gun I would have cycled it myself to be sure.
But a prop gun could get screwed up that way, for all I know?
So we agree, neither of us really knows.

But what we both know? Is that he wasn't firing it at another actor during filming.

:rolleyes:

It is not my excuse, it is the police version of what happened.

Take it up with them.
the-boot-licking.jpg

The circumstances of the shooting are unclear.

But if you have video of the event or are an eye witness, please share this information with the authorities.

I know blanks and I know bullets. The report said that a bullet passed through the chick and hit the guy.

The warrant also said that a single bullet struck Hutchins in the chest, and then struck director Joel Souza in the shoulder as he was standing behind her, injuring him, suggesting the bullet traveled all the way through Hutchins' body.

They weren't.

So you are suggesting he deliberately murdered his main cinematographer?
That is going to set the movie back months, or even end it entirely.
Why would anyone do that, with witnesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back