Actor Alec Baldwin fired prop gun on set of ‘Rust’ that killed cinematographer

Status
Not open for further replies.
the difference is he said it tougher and cheek…Baldwin did it, and dembot cultist and plantation boys like yourself are running to his defense

reality
See unlike you a woman who will get on her knees for Trump, I am not defending anyone, I just said he had your God down to the tee.

Read what I said. I clearly noted he was negligent and at fault.......as was Cheney but you felt an actual need to defend him. I feel when one person gets away with something, all should.

I didn't defend him. Cheney is on my shit list now. A RINO just like Bush. Piss on Cheney. Cheney should have signed up for one of my gun safety courses that I teach.

However, there is a big difference between the negligent shown in an unfortunate hunting accident and the negligent shown in a movie set killing.

You not understanding the difference speaks volumes of your ignorance.

The only reason you stupid uneducated Moon Bats are trying to defend this Baldwin turd is because he is one of your demented Libtard soul brothers.

I didn't defend him. Cheney is on my shit list now. A RINO just like Bush. Piss on Cheney. Cheney should have signed up for one of my gun safety courses that I teach.

However, there is a big difference between the negligent shown in an unfortunate hunting accident and the negligent shown in a movie set killing.

You not understanding the difference speaks volumes of your ignorance.

The only reason you stupid uneducated Moon Bats are trying to defend this Baldwin turd is because he is one of your demented Libtard soul brothers.

Again, I never said anything was exactly the same. For some reason this is where you have to go though. I clearly said that anyone who harms another through the negligent use of a firearm should be charged. I didn't state what those charges should be or that it always had to be the same charge BUT they should be charged and if found or plead guilty never be able to handle a gun again.

Seriously, how the heck did this happen? A prop gun?

Authorities have confirmed that actor Alec Baldwin fired the prop gun on the set of his film “Rust” that killed director of photography Halyna Hutchins and injured director Joel Souza.
Earlier, the Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office said a 42-year-old woman was airlifted to a hospital after being shot by a prop gun, where she died. A man who was shot was getting emergency care at another hospital, according to the Associated Press.
Local news station KOB4 later reported that the sheriff’s office confirmed Baldwin had been the one to fire the prop gun.

YAY !

undeniable--except to Bidumb's hitlerjugend-Bidumb is a big fk up moron
I can easily live with 3 more years of it, keeping us away from the Trumpist model of governance, changing from the way we were supposed to organized and affairs of constitution, law and elections handle.

1634940914823.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back