Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

Why stop there? Arm the janitors and children as well.

Works for me. A 10yo hall monitor with a 9mm on his hip won't likely be killed by a school shooter. Why not let these kids shoot back at these fuckers that keep killing them because of liberals "gun free zones" making them sitting soft little targets?

Can you tell me why there has never been a mass shooting at a police station?

Are you infringing his 2nd Amendment Rights
You clearly don't know what that means.
They need to be forced to. The lax amount of security assigned to schools is not stopping these mass murderers. Go out and vet every staff in every school in America, run their backgrounds and psychology to make sure they are able to wield firearms. Train them in active shooter and emergency response courses, teach them to use firearms. Make it a condition of keeping their jobs.

We don't care about their feelings. If they want to teach our children, they need to protect them.
are you crazy? The great majority of teachers do not have the mental, emotional, or physical abilities to do such a thing in any case. Most would flat out refuse. The small number who would be willing and are also able would certainly not cover every public school in the entire nation. Don’t be emotional, be rational.

are you crazy? The great majority of teachers do not have the mental, emotional, or physical abilities to do such a thing in any case. Most would flat out refuse. The small number who would be willing and are also able would certainly not cover every public school in the entire nation. Don’t be emotional, be rational.
Man traps. Have a corridor enclosed by two indestructible doors on both ends that have a decibel trigger. Program that trigger to the decibel range of a gunshot. Do that with every hallway, entrance and exit.

Last edited:
The small number who would be willing and are also able would certainly not cover every public school in the entire nation
There are teachers in every school. You can test them in active shooter situations and emergency response. Filter the candidates. If none of them meet them, then assign a security detail, issue defensive implements to teachers.

Unkotare

Also, man traps that can be triggered by metal detectors. Metal detector outside the entryway that can trigger the initial set of doorways leading into any school building, even link it to all the classroom doors. Automate the lock down. Give the shooter no time to react.

Last edited:
I'm not being emotional. But when the status quo fails to yield results, when nobody wants to do what needs to be done, extreme measures must or should be taken.

Last edited:
So are you admitting your post is bullshit?

The gun isn't an AR-15, the AR has never been used in war......but don't let those "inconvenient truths" get in the way, huh?
take it up with the reporter in the comments section of the intercept, not me, i'm just the messenger

agreed ! the US should have a highly trained armed security guard in every school ... they put men into outer space they can protect the schools ! unfortunately many in power are viewing this as a political opportunity and common sense is not being used to address the problem ... listen up idiots people arent going to give up their firearms ! they just arent ! so the quickest most common sense solution is highly trained armed security ! there are plenty of veterans that would take the job !

FTvKHniXEA483IB

I was shot 6 times point blank by a black dude with a gun who attempted to rob me and I STILL don't blame the gun. I think I have more cred than anyone here. THE GUN DIDN'T DO IT. Quit trying to take legal guns from legal owners.
No but you blame all blacks.

Only one black guy allegedly shot you.

Why is that?

Forum List

Back