ACLU Workers in Fulton County, GA Had Access to Election Net Software on Their Personal Computers

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Oh?

So the precious ACLU had special access. How quaint.

I guess if there was cheating in the 2020 election in Georgia, as is being proven, that's a positive defense to the charges that the Trumpster tried to overturn the elections. The elections should be overturned, it was the right thing to do.

Oh?

3 years of stonewalling for all this sort of stuff to trickle out daily thru private citizens. The worthless POS RINO busterds have done nothing to help ALL this time. my gut boils daily.

Vote in person to end this crap
If the polls close at 11:59pm then anything not postmarked on or before that date is unacceptable. People know for Years the election is coming, take care of your business in a timely manner.
Stragglers are generally unmotivated, uninformed democrats so no need to cater to them
Save me the fake crying over the small percentage of military and handicapped who truly need special circumstances, they don’t even amount to 10%

one day, one vote, no mail in or absentee, counting done by midnight eastern time
Libs do not know how to compete fairly and thoroughly and don’t wish to comprehend that there are specific start and end times and procedure. It doesn’t go on for many unspecified days thereafter so enough “votes” can straggle in until victory is achieved.

1693431958243.png

Wow, what a revelation.

20 years ago I supported the ACLU, but not no mo'. When they advocated for the clot shots I told them to go to hell.

Vote in person to end this crap
If the polls close at 11:59pm then anything not postmarked on or before that date is unacceptable. People know for Years the election is coming, take care of your business in a timely manner.
Stragglers are generally unmotivated, uninformed democrats so no need to cater to them
Save me the fake crying over the small percentage of military and handicapped who truly need special circumstances, they don’t even amount to 10%

DEMS Communist and Courts say you need more time to "CURE" your ballots or for those who cannot get to the dropbox. What a load of BS.

It was a dead giveaway OCT 2020 5 Black (vote counting women) posed outside State Farm Arena wearing Obiden' T-shirts.

Yeah you spinning DemWitted loons Gateway Pundit cracked that one too. I quit is all but GP headlines in 2020 when millions of our Votes were stolen. You ignorant drains on society stayed with CNN. Your IQ drops daily.

Oh?

Your "article" comes with this warning:

Read with caution - this story is only being covered by one news source that has a ‘low factuality’ rating, which means the outlet has a history of poor reporting practices. Learn more about factuality ratings here.

No they didn't. The trial is over. Guliani and Trump lied. The case has been decided and the election workers have been awarded more than $300,000 in damages. Rudy says he's broke.

Oh?

If true that’s SHOCKING!

I wonder how they managed to change the physical ballots (which matched the software counts almost exactly…

Forum List

Back