According To The LGBT+ Community Straight Men Must Have Sex With Trans Men Or Face Their Wrath

Clean out the FBI of communists subversives.
Arrest the members of the Jan 6th Committee for felonious fraud.
Bring in every card carrying communist in congress and grill them over their involvement in subversive domestic terrorist groups like BLM & ANTIFA.
Check the bank accounts of Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff, and other's and look for payoffs from drug cartels and foreign agencies.
Subpoena the phone records of Nancy Pelosi and others on Jan 6th.
Should we send the communist FBI to arrest the communist FBI? (I'm joking obviously, but...) Are you suggesting a military coup? A renegade general who appeals to Congress to declare the president corrupt or incompetent? Congress is in charge of declaring war. WHO would do this for us and how?

Should we send the communist FBI to arrest the communist FBI? (I'm joking obviously, but...) Are you suggesting a military coup? A renegade general who appeals to Congress to declare the president corrupt or incompetent? Congress is in charge of declaring war. WHO would do this for us and how?
It would all have to be done at once.
It will have to be a secret till they arrest all of the people involved in organized crime in the DOJ and in Washington.
You'll see people like Adam Schiff and Liz Cheney trying to book flights to Ukraine to escape prosecution.
The people willing to do it are already in place. They just need a leader.

It would all have to be done at once.
It will have to be a secret till they arrest all of the people involved in organized crime in the DOJ and in Washington.
You'll see people like Adam Schiff and Liz Cheney trying to book flights to Ukraine to escape prosecution.
The people willing to do it are already in place. They just need a leader.
A number of other countries would be very willing to help the corrupt Dems and RINOs keep their seats and are quite capable of lending support and validating their authority globally.

A number of other countries would be very willing to help the corrupt Dems and RINOs keep their seats and are quite capable of lending support and validating their authority globally.
You do understand that what you're talking about is treason.
If the Democrats need help from foreign countries to remain in power....they're traitors.....and should be treated accordingly.

You do understand that what you're talking about is treason.
If the Democrats need help from foreign countries to remain in power....they're traitors.....and should be treated accordingly.
You're talking about forcefully removing people from office with "secret people in place waiting for a leader"!. How could this not also be called treason??. I'm not saying that these people shouldn't be removed, but you're making it sound simple and it's not.

You're talking about forcefully removing people from office with "secret people in place waiting for a leader"!. How could this not also be called treason??. I'm not saying that these people shouldn't be removed, but you're making it sound simple and it's not.
I guess you don't understand the difference between treason and cleaning your own house of corruption.
All of the people I mentioned aren't the United States. They are corrupt officials involved in racketeering.
They aren't immune from being held to account for their criminal acts.
It's one thing to arrest conspirators in a series of organized crimes. Quite another thing to overthrow the government.

If you can't make these people do their jobs....replace them by any lawful means.

I guess you don't understand the difference between treason and cleaning your own house of corruption.
All of the people I mentioned aren't the United States. They are corrupt officials involved in racketeering.
They aren't immune from being held to account for their criminal acts.
It's one thing to arrest conspirators in a series of organized crimes. Quite another thing to overthrow the government.

If you can't make these people do their jobs....replace them by any lawful means.
Back to my original point, if most of our federal agencies in charge of arresting people and prosecuting people are already full of the people that should be arrested..... Then who is going to do the investigating and arresting? The FBI has already shown it's allegiances. These agencies technically have to take their orders from Congress, and if Congress is corrupt, then....?

I understand perfectly well what treason is.
But you have to PROVE it...which means you need people who have the legal authority, power and resources to do it and unfortunately it seems there's a real shortage of that. Treason is tried in a court of law, no? There has to be due process. Otherwise it's a coup. A coup doesn't need proof only a hunch. A coup is also one step short of Civil War...and I think that's what we're really talking about here. It may not even last long if it happens. Police and military are going to have to choose who they're going to follow. They may not KNOW just who they should follow. THAT is when the shit will hit the fan.

According To The LGBT+ Community Straight Men Must Have Sex With Trans Men Or Face Their Wrath​

supernatural-crowley.gif

Back to my original point, if most of our federal agencies in charge of arresting people and prosecuting people are already full of the people that should be arrested..... Then who is going to do the investigating and arresting? The FBI has already shown it's allegiances. These agencies technically have to take their orders from Congress, and if Congress is corrupt, then....?

I understand perfectly well what treason is.
But you have to PROVE it...which means you need people who have the legal authority, power and resources to do it and unfortunately it seems there's a real shortage of that. Treason is tried in a court of law, no? There has to be due process. Otherwise it's a coup. A coup doesn't need proof only a hunch. A coup is also one step short of Civil War...and I think that's what we're really talking about here. It may not even last long if it happens. Police and military are going to have to choose who they're going to follow. They may not KNOW just who they should follow. THAT is when the shit will hit the fan.
Well.....first the guy at the top has to be clean.
Then you have to have the support of the military.
If the top cop in the country is corrupt (Garland) you have to arrest him.

Once that happens everyone else will reveal themselves in the ensuing panic that results.
So essentially Biden is the only person standing in the way of cleaning up the US government.

Obama spent years purging good officers out of the military and replacing them with perfumed badge-polishers.

Why did they go after Gen Mike Flynn?
Because he was about to do exactly what I explained. He was going to clean out the subversives in the CIA and the Pentagon.

Forum List

Back