According To The LGBT+ Community Straight Men Must Have Sex With Trans Men Or Face Their Wrath

Sounds like this Tranny is Homophobic. Why doesn't he find a homo to have relations with instead of pestering someone who isn't interested.
Most Trans aren't as interested in other Trans men. They think having sex with a straight male is more kinky.
They like macho men.....but the problem is most of the macho men in the Gay community don't like guys dressing up as women. They like other Gay men.
Historically, Trans men have always been an outcast in the Gay community.
The top problem with Trans men is they're habit of tricking a straight guy into thinking they're a real woman....and then the straight guy running out the door the moment they find out the Tranny's got a bigger dick then they do.
They're trying to use cancel culture to get straight men to date them. It's like the ultimate fantasy for a Trans man, to be a real woman in a real relationship.

The problem with is that all of this is a form of psychosis that's well documented. It's not normal in any shape or form. But that doesn't stop them from coming up with this pronoun BS. This is just an opportunity to target straights or Christians.

Last edited:
How is this even something to object to?
I've got a strong stomach but the thought of having sex with a man with a pagina is enough to make a normal man sick.

I'm picturing a sausage pizza that exploded in the microwave

family-guy-throw-up.gif

Sounds like this Tranny is Homophobic. Why doesn't he find a homo to have relations with instead of pestering someone who isn't interested.
Imagine putting years into becoming attractive to real men only to be rejected because you still have a penis.
Some Trans men can't handle rejection in a normal, healthy way.....and the left takes advantage of this to the max.
They know they can attack their enemies at the same moment they patronize their supporters.
They can even get them to break election laws and destroy communities because of their bigotry toward straights.
Ask yourself why so many Democrat run cities are like Chicago, run by a black lesbian.

How is this even something to object to?
I've got a strong stomach but the thought of having sex with a man with a pagina is enough to make a normal man sick.

I'm picturing a sausage pizza that exploded in the microwave

family-guy-throw-up.gif
Thus the push to condition children. Drag Queen hour is a way to brainwash children into accepting a LGBT+ lifestyle regardless of the fact that it sometimes leads to suicide or mental health issues.

Last edited:
Imagine putting years into becoming attractive to real men only to be rejected because you still have a penis.
Some Trans men can't handle rejection in a normal, healthy way.....and the left takes advantage of this to the max.
They know they can attack their enemies at the same moment they patronize their supporters.
They can even get them to break election laws and destroy communities because of their bigotry toward straights.
Ask yourself why so many Democrat run cities are like Chicago, run by a black lesbian.
you sure seem to know a lot about gays and trannies.....not that there is anything wrong with that....

As was said in "Blue Velvet": (paraphrased) "It's not about men loving other men, it's about domination."

I doubt any clips of it are out there.

Not anymore! :D

you sure seem to know a lot about gays and trannies.....not that there is anything wrong with that....
One big reason is because my big sister is a lesbian.
She's as horrified about this Drag Queen hour as everyone else.

The way the left uses these issues is by playing on the weak-minded and the people who just want to stay in their lanes.

Here's an example of mind control that they use:

Her conditioning made her brain short-circuit. That's how it works.
Eventually the left is going to make it a crime to be straight.
If you wonder why so many in the Biden Adm are pedophiles and cross-dressers....it's because that's the way they want America to be. They hate straight white males with a passion.

Last edited:
The gays don't want to have sex with trans either. So shouldn't the trans clean up their own community before whining to straight people.

Forum List

Back