Accepting sick people into hospitals is humanitarian, but is accepting COVID deniers fair?

Accepting sick people into hospitals is humanitarian, but is accepting COVID deniers fair?
I’m not even suggesting they shouldn’t accept Covid deniers in the hospitals because when you’re sick you’re sick. In America you should be able to receive healthcare.
But for people who are calling scientists “idiots“ and saying we need to take the country back from doctors and lying that children are immune, is it really fair that they should be going to hospitals when they get sick with COVID?

What did they do during the previous Pandemic in 1347? Did hospitals and doctors refuse to treat people who denied the existence of the Black Death? Were there a lot of people in the 40's who said "those Black Death victims were dying anyhow w/ cholera, typhus, etc"?

Did hospitals and doctors refuse to treat people who denied the existence of the Black Death?

tenor.gif

I’m not even suggesting they shouldn’t accept Covid deniers in the hospitals because when you’re sick you’re sick. In America you should be able to receive healthcare.
But for people who are calling scientists “idiots“ and saying we need to take the country back from doctors and lying that children are immune, is it really fair that they should be going to hospitals when they get sick with COVID?

Everyone should be given the same fair treatment no matter if they are blinded by their stupidity and to deny them healthcare because they a sheep that believe in junk science and tabloid news would be wrong!

Nobody is denying COVID exists. The OP is a waste of space.

Forum List

Back