Accepting sick people into hospitals is humanitarian, but is accepting COVID deniers fair?

Granted that we should not be wasting scarce resources on people who were both too stupid and too uncaring about their families and communities to take preventive measures, but, unfortunately, there is no way to determine who behaved responsibly and who did not.

Granted that we should not be wasting scarce resources on people who were both too stupid and too uncaring about their families and communities to take preventive measures, but, unfortunately, there is no way to determine who behaved responsibly and who did not.
So....all the dregs hiding in their basements can go to the hospital for free treatment, those folks who actually work for a living and pay for their own and your healthcare cannot??

Accepting sick people into hospitals is humanitarian, but is accepting COVID deniers fair?

If one thinks that accepting them is UNfair, would that be humanitarian? Put another way: would it be humanitarian to give medical treatment to people you don't want to give it to?

I’m not even suggesting they shouldn’t accept Covid deniers in the hospitals because when you’re sick you’re sick. In America you should be able to receive healthcare.
But for people who are calling scientists “idiots“ and saying we need to take the country back from doctors and lying that children are immune, is it really fair that they should be going to hospitals when they get sick with COVID?

Let me ask you this: If it was any disease other than COVID that one was denying, would you still ask this question?

If one thinks that accepting them is UNfair, would that be humanitarian? Put another way: would it be humanitarian to give medical treatment to people you don't want to give it to?

I’m not even suggesting they shouldn’t accept Covid deniers in the hospitals because when you’re sick you’re sick. In America you should be able to receive healthcare.
But for people who are calling scientists “idiots“ and saying we need to take the country back from doctors and lying that children are immune, is it really fair that they should be going to hospitals when they get sick with COVID?

Let me ask you this: If it was any disease other than COVID that one was denying, would you still ask this question?
If it was any disease but Covid, would they be denying it exists?

besides, I never even suggested to block treatment for people that need it. I just asked the question if it was fair after they said it was a hoax and then got the disease and needed help that they didn’t want other people to have.

Answer my question first.

besides, I never even suggested to block treatment for people that need it.

Didn't say or suggest that you did.

I just asked the question if it was fair after they said it was a hoax and then got the disease and needed help that they didn’t want other people to have.

I'm not sure it's accurate to say that they didn't want other people to have treatment. The biggest problem people like this have is the way COVID is touted as being a lot deadlier than it actually is. That and the fact that the numbers of positive tests and deaths attributed to COVID are inflated.

covidiots with covid should get a bottle of bleach, a uv light, and a stern scolding for not having cured it by using trump's miracle cure, hydroxychloroquine. but those bleeding heart snowflake health care workers will probably treat them correctly anyway.

You take an oath to take care of all even the idiots.

No. I do not believe the COVID-19 theories of viral pandemic, and I have no illusions of receiving life-saving care of any sort from these hospitals.
I’m not even suggesting they shouldn’t accept Covid deniers in the hospitals because when you’re sick you’re sick
Well, stay in bed, push the fluids, stay hydrated, keep warm like people used to do when sick. Modern high tech medical wizardry is totally unnecessary for normal supportive care and recovery.
In America you should be able to receive healthcare.
I hate it when healthcare is “served” on me against my will.
surrender
Turn in your guns. Gun owners can't get medical care from leftist doctors anyways. The thought is absurd in this day and age.

Where are these Covid Deniers?

And some scientists are idiots. They predicted tens of millions of deaths. None of which happened.

So your view is that people with views you disagree with, should die? And you called Trump a fascist?

No. I do not believe the COVID-19 theories of viral pandemic, and I have no illusions of receiving life-saving care of any sort from these hospitals.
I’m not even suggesting they shouldn’t accept Covid deniers in the hospitals because when you’re sick you’re sick
Well, stay in bed, push the fluids, stay hydrated, keep warm like people used to do when sick. Modern high tech medical wizardry is totally unnecessary for normal supportive care and recovery.
surrender
Turn in your guns. Gun owners can't get medical care from leftist doctors anyways. The thought is absurd in this day and age.
That is a complete and utter lie.

Spoken like a true Fascist!

besides, I never even suggested to block treatment for people that need it. I just asked the question if it was fair after they said it was a hoax and then got the disease and needed help that they didn’t want other people to have.
If they got the disease and had no contributing comorbidities they were over it in less than a week.

The "science" tells you that LESS than 2% die of those that get sick and THOSE have serious underlying conditions. What a terrified little boi you are!!!!

I've seen several nurses tell stories of COVID deniers in hospitals reiterating their claims that the whole thing is a hoax right up until the time that they take their last breath. Cultists gonna cult.

But yes, they should be admitted into hospitals just so long as they mask up.

Where are these Covid Deniers?

And some scientists are idiots. They predicted tens of millions of deaths. None of which happened.

So your view is that people with views you disagree with, should die? And you called Trump a fascist?

No, Fauci and Birx predicted 100-200 thousand and when the number was 50 or 60 thousand, you jerks said they were wrong. So now as we push 300,000 you claim millions. Wrong again, they predicted 1-2 million IF we did nothing.

We did slightly more than nothing even as Donnie dithered and denied Fauci's claim that it would most certainly be back with a vengeance in the Fall. He was right about that too.

Some scientists are idiots? Meh - a majority of Rump supporters are idiots.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

surrender
That is a complete and utter lie.

At least give that one credit for finally patching together a complete sentence or two. ;-)

I've seen several nurses tell stories of COVID deniers in hospitals reiterating their claims that the whole thing is a hoax right up until the time that they take their last breath.
Local hospitals have been Democratted, and COVID is nothing but a cover-up for mass murder perpetrated by Democrats. It's Holocaust 2.0. The judicial amputations decreed by Iranian mullahs are performed under cover of medical necessity in U.S. hospitals.
Democrat hospitals are killing fields for Republican patients.

I've seen several nurses tell stories of COVID deniers in hospitals reiterating their claims that the whole thing is a hoax right up until the time that they take their last breath.
Local hospitals have been Democratted, and COVID is nothing but a cover-up for mass murder perpetrated by Democrats. It's Holocaust 2.0. The judicial amputations decreed by Iranian mullahs are performed under cover of medical necessity in U.S. hospitals.
Democrat hospitals are killing fields for Republican patients.

You truly are an idiot. Got foil? :icon_rolleyes:

YqnO5h3wId8q4rUMgdKw_pcB89spJUxXNYRiVnnhasHQRGlAfi13GJVbkQavVWGvULlPFVrgxhr_2c4YP0U2Sp2fMwjcgmZhGc08qBQH0Ycj=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

Forum List

Back