Absurdity of the Green

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
This is the entire climate industry. I sat in a meeting with a VP at the electric utility company I work for three weeks ago. He was asked half a dozen different questions about how the company planned to meet our climate goals over the next decade. His answer… “We’re not sure. Some technology we don’t have yet”.

The climate nuts are too busy getting rich off of climate change while things that really do destroy our planet go on and on and on...
1676844762179.jpeg

images

1676844852832.jpeg

1676844886876.jpeg

Not satisfied, Kennedy then asked how much global temperatures would drop if Europe and America did their part to lower emissions but China And India continued to pollute?

Litterman’s response? “I don’t know, Senator.” "Do You Believe in the Tooth Fairy?" - Sen. John Kennedy Slices Up Delusional Climate Alarmist So Badly He's Left Without Answers And Grinning Like an Idiot
Very sciency answers. They dont know anything but we need to follow theri advice
It doesn't take a scientist to ask stupid questions.

It doesn't take a scientist to ask stupid questions.
Scientists are not necessarily smart on a variety of topics... they know science and science is theory based..... life is not... life is real....

Scientists are not necessarily smart on a variety of topics... they know science and science is theory based..... life is not... life is real....
That statement is so stupid it deserves to be put up on the wall as a warning to new students. Another example of the fundamental failures that still come out of our school system. Can I ask what was the last grade you completed?

Forum List

Back