Abraham Lincoln: Alternative History?

7zkg1317tfuy.png

The political system of Austria-Hungary is a free republic. There is no such system anywhere in the world. It was only in Austria-Hungary and the USA.

I think that the Great Plains were inhabited by Austro-Hungarians. Later, perhaps under Roosevelt, they invented the tale that it was French Louisiana, supposedly "bought" by the British colonists from France.

These stories are not credible. For example, it is believed that Alaska was bought from Russia in the 18th century, but there is no reliable evidence that Russia controlled anything other than the Moscow region at that time. Even Ukraine was not included there then.
There is not even any information about the conquest of the Don valley!

They say that 2 Moscow hawkers hired a small group of Cossacks at the beginning of Yermak, and allegedly this handful conquered all of Asia, and then these hawkers "sold" Asia to Moscow. This is idiotic ridiculous nonsense, but this is the official version.

And in general, the very idea of "purchasing" such huge tracts of land together with people sounds like a crazy delirium.

JoeB131
And by the way, if you were not so illiterate, you would understand that your redneck stamps about lizards did not appear out of nowhere. Google about the word "chthonism", just don't flip through tabloids for housewives.

JoeB131
The left easily manipulates you precisely because you are stupid, and firmly believe in the federal version of history, instead of researching something on your own.

gipper You are hung with right-wing slogans and at the same time you are afraid of revising the history imposed by the feds? Either put on your pants or take off the cross.

gipper You are hung with right-wing slogans and at the same time you are afraid of revising the history imposed by the feds? Either put on your pants or take off the cross.
Start your own thread. Your comments are off topic for this thread.

Start your own thread. Your comments are off topic for this thread.
This is not offtopic, because I do not think that the founders of America, the anti-federalists, were sycophants of the British imperialists. There is clearly an Austro-Hungarian trace here.
I repeat: the American system has only one analogue in the world: the United States of Austria

This is not offtopic, because I do not think that the founders of America, the anti-federalists, were sycophants of the British imperialists. There is clearly an Austro-Hungarian trace here.
I repeat: the American system has only one analogue in the world: the United States of Austria
Off topic. Put up a thread on this topic.

And by the way, if you were not so illiterate, you would understand that your redneck stamps about lizards did not appear out of nowhere. Google about the word "chthonism", just don't flip through tabloids for housewives.

Wow... well, besides the fact I have degrees in history and political science, that you throw a few words around and make crazy conspiracy theories out of them would be funny if it weren't so sad.

The left easily manipulates you precisely because you are stupid, and firmly believe in the federal version of history, instead of researching something on your own.
Does your doctor know you are off your medications...

1645100878014.png

It was the Hapsburgs, I tell you, the Hapsburgs!!!!!

Wow... well, besides the fact I have degrees in history and political science, that you throw a few words around and make crazy conspiracy theories out of them would be funny if it weren't so sad.
it turns out you're not a fool, but just a servant of the feds

Tell that to Virginia.

The simple fact is, the South wanted the war.
The "simple" facts are that Virginia had voted to stay IN the Union until Lincoln issued his call for 75,000 troops to invade the seceding states. Lincoln was inaugurated on March 4, 1861. Virginia did not secede until April 17, 1861.

To say that the seceding states wanted the war is preposterous. By what asinine logic would they want to be invaded by federal troops?

The "simple" facts are that Virginia had voted to stay IN the Union until Lincoln issued his call for 75,000 troops to invade the seceding states. Lincoln was inaugurated on March 4, 1861. Virginia did not secede until April 17, 1861.

To say that the seceding states wanted the war is preposterous. By what asinine logic would they want to be invaded by federal troops?
Many if not a majority of Americans think the South started the war. Proof government propaganda works on many.

Forum List

Back