About USMB and it’s status as a “conservative(?) Board” etc.

I didn't mean to say racism wasn't "real," I meant that it is just a natural human characteristic as inescapable as hunger, and you can't scare, beat, train or force it out of people by criminalizing it because its origins are in the very instinctual characteristics which evolved over millions of years that allowed us to survive as a species. You can only try to suppress it which then forces it to reemerge elsewhere, and while some people seem more racist than others, that is only because the underlying drive behind it manifests differently in each of us, in different areas of out lives, but the root cause is the same, just that while some personalities utilize it in other areas of their lives, many others express it overtly in plainly visible racial-social intolerance we've all been trained to recognize. But fundamentally, a person can no better control their race feelings than they can control preferences in food, women, clothes, movies or cars. It's all the same. But that requires a lot more explaining than I'm willing to do here at 2AM.
Oh. Perhaps I did misunderstand you. My apologies.

I think we all have built into us some innate fear of the “other.” Which is really just a fear of the unknown and different or strange. But racism involves something else. It involves a feeling of superiority over other races based on race. And race is a very weak construct to begin with.

Oh. Perhaps I did misunderstand you. My apologies.

I think we all have built into us some innate fear of the “other.” Which is really just a fear of the unknown and different or strange. But racism involves something else. It involves a feeling of superiority over other races based on race. And race is a very weak construct to begin with.

Believe it or not but a lot of it has to do with biochemistry. Just as oil and water don't mix well together, some people's biochemistry just isn't compatible. My point was that our "justice" system cannot change that by criminalizing basic human forces which none of us are the masters of.

1663833160879.png

Stabbed it with their steely knives but just couldn't kill the beast...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

There are not more liberals here and as for free speech, somewhat questionable.
You're right, I meant to say that there are more cons.

You're never going to have "free speech," anywhere but a neutral public platform with essentially no moderation at all. Who would run a board like that?

Thankfully, you don’t get to define what a conservative is and what a conservative isn’t. And that is fortuitous since it is abundantly clear that you don’t have clue one.

Correct, I do not. But by no definition are any of you conservative.

You're right, I meant to say that there are more cons.

You're never going to have "free speech," anywhere but a neutral public platform with essentially no moderation at all. Who would run a board like that?

There was one a guy from DTT started. Though he shadow moderated it and basically banned anyone that did not agree with his views.

It quickly became a cesspool of CTs and White Supremacy and is no longer operational as it got so bad its platform closed it down

There was one a guy from DTT started. Though he shadow moderated it and basically banned anyone that did not agree with his views.

It quickly became a cesspool of CTs and White Supremacy and is no longer operational as it got so bad its platform closed it down
Exactly.

Why would anyone make the effort to run a board like that? That guy gave the board to someone else. Probably the head anti Semite.

Exactly.

Why would anyone make the effort to run a board like that? That guy gave the board to someone else. Probably the head anti Semite.

Unless they changed the IP it has been shut down by the platform it was on.

Well, you clearly are misled. Carry on, hack.

Good Morning, winger. How are you? Did you sleep good? You must have, because you clearly had too much to dream last night if you're gonna tinker around with the likes of me first thing in the morning. Are you plum stupid, or what?

I'll tell you what. I'm feeling motivated this morning. And I do like to learn. I really do. And I'd really like to learn about conservatism. What to means to be conservative. The proper role of government, as it pertains, and is made applicable, to all aspects of the American philosophy of governance.

So, if you'd like to show the group your wisdom, the Bull Ring is that way -------->>

Just whistle. I'll probably be in the neighborhood. I'll eagerly volunteer to be the unfortunate recipient of your intellectual keystroke lashing. I know...I'm crazy. But it's for the greater good. And you can show us all how you're different than all of those gosh darned, no good, dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking ''liberals'' as you call em.

I feel that one-on-one dialogue is appropriate, for a better, more thorough understanding, without all of the fragmentation and white noise. Besides, it just ain't no darned good without an audience.

Last edited:

So after that, you came here?

Good Morning, winger. How are you? Did you sleep good? You must have, because you clearly had too much to dream last night if you're gonna tinker around with the likes of me first thing in the morning. Are you plum stupid, or what?

I'll tell you what. I'm feeling motivated this morning. And I do like to learn. I really do. And I'd really like to learn about conservatism. What to means to be conservative. The proper role of government, as it pertains, and is made applicable, to all aspects of the American philosophy of governance.

So, if you'd like to show the group your wisdom, the Bull Ring is that way -------->>

Just whistle. I'll probably be in the neighborhood. I'll eagerly volunteer to be the unfortunate recipient of your intellectual keystroke lashing. I know...I'm crazy. But it's for the greater good. And you can show us all how you're different than all of those gosh darned, no good, dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking ''liberals'' as you call em.

I feel that one-on-one dialogue is appropriate, for a better, more thorough understanding, without all of the fragmentation and white noise. Besides, it just ain't no darned good without an audience.
Putting up with your special brand of retardation ain’t no thang, you silly twat. You’ve got nothing to offer. You never have.

Putting up with your special brand of retardation ain’t no thang, you silly twat. You’ve got nothing to offer. You never have.

Oh, there you are. Did you finally roll your ass outta the sack? Heh heh. I noticed you were up late last night. So sayeth the time stamps anyway.

Like I said...whenever you're ready. Just whistle. I'll be in the neighborhood. I like to learn. And you can show us all how smart you are.

And you didn't say Good Morning. Even though it's afternoon.

I tell ya. Some people....

Oh, there you are. Did you finally roll your ass outta the sack? Heh heh. I noticed you were up late last night. So sayeth the time stamps anyway.
Your observational skills are so awesome. Shitizen can read time stamps! Good for you, kid. 👏
Like I said...whenever you're ready. Just whistle. I'll be in the neighborhood. I like to learn. And you can show us all how smart you are.

“As” you said. Use correct English. And, what makes you think you’re worth anyone’s time, aside from a passing bitch slap?

FFS, you twit, you can’t even stick to the topic. The topic is the Board’s status as being mainly conservative or not; and the question about of the moderation, here.

Your observational skills are so awesome. Shitizen can read time stamps! Good for you, kid. 👏

“As” you said. Use correct English. And, what makes you think you’re worth anyone’s time, aside from a passing bitch slap?

You don't wanna teach us all about conservatism now? Come on, man. You'll be the star of the show, gare awn teed. That's what you want, isn't it? To be seen? To be heard? To feel like you're a particpant? To be a part of something? To show us all how you're different? We'll give you a crown and everything.

Forum List

Back