About Those Little Green Squares . . .

George Costanza

A Friendly Liberal
Reaction score
What do all those little, multi-shaded, green squares signify? I know they are related to rep level - but there seems to be no logical sense to the way they are arranged. They come and go at will, it seems. Sometimes they are yellow. Most of the time they are light and/or darker green.

I can see no logical relationship between the number or shading of the green squares and my rep count - or anyone's rep count, for that matter.

What do you have to do to get a green square? They seem to come in groups of five. What does that mean?

I can't find an explanation of them anywhere. Just askin' . . . .

Gunny

Gold Member
Reaction score
What do all those little, multi-shaded, green squares signify? I know they are related to rep level - but there seems to be no logical sense to the way they are arranged. They come and go at will, it seems. Sometimes they are yellow. Most of the time they are light and/or darker green.

I can see no logical relationship between the number or shading of the green squares and my rep count - or anyone's rep count, for that matter.

What do you have to do to get a green square? They seem to come in groups of five. What does that mean?

Dude ... go buy your own board huh?

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Green?

Shit! I thought they were red.

Colorblindness actin' up again!

froggy

Gold Member
Reaction score

I can't find an explanation of them anywhere. Just asking' . . . .
Green?

It's like the scale on your stereo the higher you turn up the vol the more dots you see thus the higher the rep goes the more dots you see till it turns into a higher number.

Big Black Dog

Gold Member
Reaction score
Green squares???? How do you get squares? I have little green triangles on my page. What's up with that?

Liability

Locked Account.
Reaction score

Green?

I actually do have a red-green color blindness (usually worst down in the yellow-green and orange ranges). But even I can see that you are a green square kinda guy.

If you wanna see RED, take a look at Christophera's rep status indicator sometime. (He can be found in almost any conspiracy loon thread dealing with how the American Government or agents of the American Government "committed" the 9/11 atrocities -- or knew about it in advance and deliberately did nothing. He's one of those fubars.)

ChristoFEARa has a TWO FULL RED MEDAL accomplishment merit badge.

Hover your mouse pointer over his red rep status indicator until the message pops up. It's funny. Very funny. Accurate, too. :lol:

froggy

Gold Member
Reaction score

Green?

I actually do have a red-green color blindness (usually worst down in the yellow-green and orange ranges). But even I can see that you are a green square kinda guy.

If you wanna see RED, take a look at Christophera's rep status indicator sometime. (He can be found in almost any conspiracy loon thread dealing with how the American Government or agents of the American Government "committed" the 9/11 atrocities -- or knew about it in advance and deliberately did nothing. He's one of those fubars.)

ChristoFEARa has a TWO FULL RED MEDAL accomplishment merit badge.

Hover your mouse pointer over his red rep status indicator until the message pops up. It's funny. Very funny. Accurate, too. :lol:
Take a look at Tariq, its going in reverse.

L.K.Eder

unbannable non-troll
Reaction score

http://www.usmessageboard.com/echo-...question-on-giving-good-reps.html#post1625217

don't mind the "admin". he can't help you, he cannot even help himself.

OP
George Costanza

George Costanza

A Friendly Liberal
Reaction score

http://www.usmessageboard.com/echo-...question-on-giving-good-reps.html#post1625217

don't mind the "admin". he can't help you, he cannot even help himself.
Thank you. That answers it for me.

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Reaction score

Is it festivus, with all these airings of grievences?

OP
George Costanza

George Costanza

A Friendly Liberal
Reaction score

Is it festivus, with all these airings of grievences?
Serenity NOW!!!

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Reaction score
For $10, I'll read the meaning of your rep dots.

What? You're not interested?

Ohmmmmm....I see TRAGEDY in your future...as they yellow dots multiply, you have only one way to prevent this heartbreaking tragedy....and

$10 yet?

Last edited:

Loisal

Rookie
Reaction score
Thank you for your help, but the same problem occurs even if I use Windows Media Player or the one supplied by lenovo. Does anybody else has the same problem, I really want to solve the problem so I can use any player, anyway thank you for your help, it is for sure one of the solutions

Reaction score
I was too embarrassed to ask.

George makes a great cat's paw for getting this kind of information.

I wonder what Yukon's rep was like when he finished? And if getting pos reped from him would have done you any damage.

Last edited:

Jos

Rookie
Reaction score

It seems the answer is It is at the whim of the site owner, speedy

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Reaction score

It seems the answer is It is at the whim of the site owner, speedy
So?

Everything is at the site owner's whim, nobody forces you to post here cowboy.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List