About those EV's and the Environment

no youre racist for making it about race,,

for those of us that are not racist we just see people not color of skin,,
Are you saying that white isn't a color?

That looks to be a white guy whitesplaining something....Everyone we need you attention!

Are you saying that white isn't a color?

That looks to be a white guy whitesplaining something....Everyone we need you attention!
here let me explain,,,

if you make it about the color of a persons skin like you did that means youre a racist,,,

here let me explain,,,

if you make it about the color of a persons skin like you did that means youre a racist,,,
Again people I will need you to look over here...A white man is whitesplaining something and we all need to pay attention....

Again people I will need you to look over here...A white man is whitesplaining something and we all need to pay attention....
whats his skin color got to do with it???

when all sharpton is doing hIs preaching/explaining we dont say

"HEY LOOK A BLACK MAN IS BLACK SPLAINING TO US AND WE ALL NEED TO PAY ATTENTION"

whats his skin color got to do with it???

when all sharpton is doing hIs preaching/explaining we dont say

"HEY LOOK A BLACK MAN IS BLACK SPLAINING TO US AND WE ALL NEED TO PAY ATTENTION"
No, when you white guys are trying to whitesplaining Rev. Al Sharpton you usually him a race pimp to cover a couple of white gripes about him speaking up.

Expect the reality of EVs once forced upon society by the removal of ICE cars to be the EXACT OPPOSITE to everything they claimed.
  1. EV cars will be dramatically more expensive to buy, own and maintain.
  2. Electric costs will soar.
  3. Recharging will be a constant issue.
  4. Regulations involving transportation will surge.
  5. EV cars will be made all with control chips in them tied into the government.
  6. No appreciable benefit to the climate will be found using them.
  7. Going to EV cars just as with digital cellphones over old analog is really all about CONTROL.
If the Democrat's EV plan is fully implemented, China will surpass the US as the world's dominant economy and the Yuan will replace the Dollar as the world's reserve currency.

Forum List

Back