About those EV's and the Environment

Yeah, at what level does it become lethal?
LOL.....plants should be growing like Miracle Grow if there's that much CO2 in the atmosphere......and you'll be ok as they give off oxygen.
Now go outside and take a deep breath.

LOL.....plants should be growing like Miracle Grow if there's that much CO2 in the atmosphere......and you'll be ok as they give off oxygen.
Now go outside and take a deep breath.
In the 110 degree heat?

Massive rain in St. Louis?

Wild fires everywhere...

I don't think they can legislate it. I thought I read something about having no regulatory authority.

For the EPA to regulate CO2, Congress would have to pass a law giving them that power.
Right now, with the laws currently in place, they don't have the authority to regulate CO2.

110 degrees in the Northwest normal for summer Mr. imhofe?
It's called weather. There's a distribution. If you see something like rain falling up or cats sleeping with dogs, let me know as that would be news. Cause all the stuff that you believe are climate catastrophes are just weather events.

It's called weather. There's a distribution. If you see something like rain falling up or cats sleeping with dogs, let me know as that would be news. Cause all the stuff that you believe are climate catastrophes are just weather events.
Sure, one or two weather events maybe, but we have so much more than that. Is it just regional weather drying up both Lake Mead and the Great Salt lake? Sweltering temperatures in the Northwest, northeast and Texas…just in the continental US?

Sure, one or two weather events maybe, but we have so much more than that. Is it just regional weather drying up both Lake Mead and the Great Salt lake? Sweltering temperatures in the Northwest, northeast and Texas…just in the continental US?
Shades of grey do not a catastrophe make.

110 degrees in the Northwest normal for summer Mr. imhofe?

Oregon's Temperature Records

• Hottest temperature ever recorded: 119 F, Pendleton, northeastern Oregon, 8/10/1898
  • Coldest temperature ever recorded: -54 F, Seneca, northeastern Oregon, 2/10/1933
  • Hottest location ranked by highest average annual temperature: Illahe, southwestern Oregon, 55.4 F
  • Coldest location ranked by lowest average annual temperature: Seneca, northeastern Oregon, 40.3 F
  • During February 1933, a major cold outbreak brought a surge of Arctic air into Oregon. The city of Seneca
    in northeast Oregon recorded the state's all-time record low temperature of -54 degrees F. The next day it
    was nearly 100 degrees warmer when the high reached 45 degrees.
  • On July 16, 1946, the temperature at Medford, OR, reached a record high of 115 degrees to begin a two
    week heat wave. During that Oregon heat wave, the temperature hit 100 degrees at Sexton Summit for the
    only time in forty years of records.

I thinks it been over 90 degrees everyday this July here in East TN

95,96,93,98 ......meh

shhsnsnsnsm.jpg

Its called weather.......which most people understand ( operational word being "most").

Extreme heat......floods.....fires......part of life for a billion years btw....... :up:
Not sure weather or not some can come to that conclusion on their own.

Forum List

Back