About those EV's and the Environment

I asked you at what level CO2 will become lethal in response to your assertion that it is not a pollutant.

1658767632576.png

I asked you at what level CO2 will become lethal in response to your assertion that it is not a pollutant.
I know what you asked and SCOTUS rejected the notion that CO2 is a pollutant which is why their ruling was that the Clean Air Act does not authorize the EPA to regulate CO2 emissions. Because CO2 isn't a pollutant. If I applied your ridiculous argument to medicines then every medicine would be considered a poison.

I know what you asked and SCOTUS rejected the notion CO2 is a pollutant which is why the Clean Air Act does not authorize the EPA to regulate CO2 emissions. Because CO2 isn't a pollutant. If I applied your ridiculous argument to medicines then every medicine would be considered a poison.
I know that a conservative court grandfathered in dirty old coal plants, but again how much CO2 do you consider acceptable?

How much in their houses would they want the coal people to put in?

Our Environmental Protection Agency wasn’t created to protect the environment?

Geezsus fuckups, I bet you think government wasn’t created to govern.
The EPA can only regulate what Congress authorizes. The EPA tried to do an end run around the Constitution by feloniously classifying CO2 as a pollutant so they could regulate CO2 under the clean air act to combat so-called AGW, but the clean air act was not a climate act. In that regard what they did was no different than when Trump tried to do an end run around the constitution to remain president. :)

Specifically which line since you’re an engineer and very specific.
The line that says, white house cleaning supplies. Unless you believe Joe is cleaning toilets without authorization from Congress.

Forum List

Back