Earth Day Fun Fact: Co-Founder Murdered His Girlfriend, Stuffed Her in a Trunk, and Composted Her Body

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Earth Day founder Ira Einhorn died in prison in 2020...........He must have really cared about Earth, huh?

Earth Day 2022 is Friday April 22nd.
It is the 50th Anniversary of the godless event.

Einhorn was convicted of murder after killing his girlfriend and composting her body.

Well he practiced what he preached. Good Lord!!!

Indeed....he did.
R.10ad5e961b34714d1326619defd18af6

Earth Day- what a crock of crap. Years back- my best friend went to one of their festivals in Cai. She took pictures of the aftermath and it looked like a county dump.

I shit you not.

Those earth lovers really know how to take care of the land, alright.

Earth Day founder Ira Einhorn died in prison in 2020...........He must have really cared about Earth, huh?

Einhorn was convicted of murder after killing his girlfriend and composting her body.

Thanks, Skye. Best thread you have come up with in a while. That is wild as a kite. Seem like I should have heard of this before, but it doesn't ring a bell at all. Guess you got to at least give the Earthday asshole credit for composting. Sounds like something that would have been on the radio as Strange but True.

"godless event"? What makes you say that?

PS, Einhorn was not involved in the founding of Earth Day.

Last edited:
"godless event"? What makes you say that?

PS, Einhorn was not involved in the founding of Earth Day.

Are you sure about that?

From Earth Day

THE HISTORY OF EARTH DAY

No specific mention of founders in it is rather vague on people who were involved in it and they completely leave out Ira Einhorn yet it is well known he was the Master of Ceremonies at the first day.

This sounding a lot like what Greenpeace did when they whitewashed a well proven co founder Patrick Moore off their list because he broke away from the organization.

===

NBC

Earth Day co-founder killed, composted girlfriend​

1650743917569.png

Ira Einhorn was the master of ceremonies at the first Earth Day rally on April 22, 1970.

April 21, 2011, 5:19 PM PDT

By Remy Melina

Excerpt:

Ira Einhorn was on stage hosting the first Earth Day event at the Fairmount Park in Philadelphia on April 22, 1970. Seven years later, police raided his closet and found the "composted" body of his ex-girlfriend inside a trunk.

LINK

Green Is the Color of Poison Ivy

And conformists wonder why I call it the "Unabomber Cult."

Thanks, Skye. Best thread you have come up with in a while. That is wild as a kite. Seem like I should have heard of this before, but it doesn't ring a bell at all. Guess you got to at least give the Earthday asshole credit for composting. Sounds like something that would have been on the radio as Strange but True.

You are welcome! ..... and I know ....it's totally wild to say the least, to think that something like this with all the coincidences happened lol o_O

Real life is stranger than fiction! if you write a book with this topic people wouldn't believe it!!!!!

But yes, it did happened!!!:oops:

Forum List

Back