Zone1 About The Claim Made About the Great Society and Blacks

The people living in the United States did not think so. That is why Roosevelt was re elected three times.
FDR was elected three times because he was giving people free stuff, something the democrats have continued to do to the detriment of our country ever since.

FDR was elected three times because he was giving people free stuff, something the democrats have continued to do to the detriment of our country ever since.
It has not been to the detriment of most Americans. Class war is the best issue the Democrats have, I wish they were more willing to exploit it.

In 1929 the rich lost fortunes in the Stock Market Crash. Roosevelt came along, blamed the rich for the Great Depression, raised their taxes, and encouraged their employees to join labor unions. It was great fun, and it got him re elected three times. :yes_text12:

Last edited:
According to the website you linked to, by November 1941 the unemployment rate had declined to 6.8%.
BUt it was over 15% in 1940, Stupid. The New Deal didn't end the Depression, the war did.

Sweet evil Jesus, you miss the point more often than a retard.

Most of that decline was due to military orders being placed by the warring countries of Europe and Asia. The New Deal simply prolonged the Great Depression.
Shhh... don't tell Hector that. He loves FDR except for the parts where FDR promoted Civil Rights.

Affirmative action elevates women to positions where they are not strong enough. It elevates Negroes to positions where they are not intelligent enough.
Wow, so you are a misogynist as well as a racist? Is part of your Asian girl fetish that they "know their place"?
Affirmative action does not create new jobs. It takes them from those who deserve them, and gives them to those who do not deserve them.
Get some new material, will you? Affirmative Action makes up for white male privilege. It doesn't take anything away from anyone, it just makes the process more fair.

I've worked with maybe two Affirmative action hires (1.5 gender, 0.5 race.) I've worked with a slew of Drinking buddies, fuck-buddies, and idiot nephews., and they are far worse than the former.

There are no Zionist squatters, you bigot.
Sure there are...

Everyone who moved to Palestine from Europe is a Squatter.

I was in the German bookshop today, and it seems to me this Jew hate phenomenon is as old as time itself, and well recognised. For there on display, as a best seller, was a book called “Juden Hass”
So what is it about Jews that they alienate people no matter where they go?

Could it be the sense of entitlement that goes with thinking your God's favorite people (despite 3000 years to the contrary?)

I was in the German bookshop today, and it seems to me this Jew hate phenomenon is as old as time itself, and well recognised. For there on display, as a best seller, was a book called “Juden Hass”
These things go in cycles. I fear the leftists will catapult us right into another Holocaust - or at least try to.

And the Jews continued to vote for him even after he wouldn’t let the passengers of the St. Louis into the country and shipped them back to Hitler. Just like today, their liberalism trumps their Judaism.

P.S. On the return trip, some Jews killed themselves by jumping overboard rather than return to Europe, and the waiting gas chambers.

It has not been to the detriment of most Americans. Class war is the best issue the Democrats have, I wish they were more willing to exploit it.

In 1929 the rich lost fortunes in the Stock Market Crash. Roosevelt came along, blamed the rich for the Great Depression, raised their taxes, and encouraged their employees to join labor unions. It was great fun, and it got him re elected three times.
Well, until the Republicans figured out that playing on your racial, religious, and sexual fears was a more powerful motivator.

The biggest problem with white people is that they are happy to vote Democratic, but only AFTER Republicans have fucked up everything. That's when they put their checkbooks before their bibles.

This is how you got Biden, Obama, Clinton, FDR, and, to a lesser degree, JFK.

When times are good, Republicans can play on that good old "That Darkie wants half your cookie, and that tranny wants to pee next to your wife" kind of fear.

In 1929 the rich lost fortunes in the Stock Market Crash. Roosevelt came along, blamed the rich for the Great Depression, raised their taxes, and encouraged their employees to join labor unions. It was great fun, and it got him re elected three times. :yes_text12:
Yup, class warfare and resentment of the successful is an effective campaign strategy. In the meantime, he kept Jews out of Harvard when he was on the Board in the 1920s.

And the Jews continued to vote for him even after he wouldn’t let the passengers of the St. Louis into the country and shipped them back to Hitler. Just like today, their liberalism trumps their Judaism.

Except no one got shipped back to Hitler. Also, given your attitudes towards immigrants today, I doubt American Jews back there were any different.

P.S. On the return trip, some Jews killed themselves by jumping overboard rather than return to Europe, and the waiting gas chambers.
Actually, most of them were settled in the UK and France. But don't let that stop you.

These things go in cycles. I fear the leftists will catapult us right into another Holocaust - or at least try to.
You might be on to something here... yes, this goes in cycles... but the cycle usually involves, "Alienating the people you have to live with".

What Hitler did was awful. But the way Jewish interests took advantage of the chaos in Germany after WWI created a lot of that resentment.

BUt it was over 15% in 1940, Stupid. The New Deal didn't end the Depression, the war did.
The Great Depression was ended by high rates of government employment and government spending, paid for by high taxes on the rich. It did not have to be spent on the military. I am glad that the United States entered World War II, but spending the money for civilization purposes would have had the same effect.

Yup, class warfare and resentment of the successful is an effective campaign strategy. In the meantime, he kept Jews out of Harvard when he was on the Board in the 1920s.
No one is perfect, but I m glad that Roosevelt took from the rich and spent the money in ways that benefited working class and middle class people. They liked it too.

No one is perfect, but I m glad that Roosevelt took from the rich and spent the money in ways that benefited working class and middle class people. They liked it too.
I don’t hate rich people enough to prefer sending Jews back to Hitler. We differ.

And of course the middle and lower classes liked when they got other people’s money.

I don’t hate rich people enough to prefer sending Jews back to Hitler. We differ.

And of course the middle and lower classes liked when they got other people’s money.
I do not hate rich people I just want the government to raise their taxes.

My political philosophy can be explained in a single sentence:

I want higher taxes for rich people and corporations, an end to affirmative action and talk about reparations, no welfare for illegitimate children, and more punishment for criminals, especially black criminals.

The Great Depression was ended by high rates of government employment and government spending, paid for by high taxes on the rich. It did not have to be spent on the military. I am glad that the United States entered World War II, but spending the money for civilization purposes would have had the same effect.
Except it didn't, really.

YOu see, what boosted the US out of the depression was that the British and others were buying shitloads of weapons on us, looting their empires to do it. And after the war, when everyone else was in ruins, we made a lot of money selling them the things to rebuild. Once they did rebuild, though, the gravy train stopped running, thus the economic hard times we've had since the 1970's.

The problem with Keynesian Economics is that Keynes stated that when times are good, you cut back on the spending and pay down some of the debt you rang up when times weren't good.

We've never really done that. Instead, we've kept spending like maniacs while cutting taxes on the rich.

Except it didn't, really.

The problem with Keynesian Economics is that Keynes stated that when times are good, you cut back on the spending and pay down some of the debt you rang up when times weren't good.

We've never really done that. Instead, we've kept spending like maniacs while cutting taxes on the rich.
David Stockman has this to say about that:

DavidStockman.jpeg

Except no one got shipped back to Hitler. Also, given your attitudes towards immigrants today, I doubt American Jews back there were any different.
I’ve never said anything negative about immigrants. I onky refer to the illegals.
Actually, most of them were settled in the UK and France. But don't let that stop you.
Still, 300 of the 900 ended up murdered. They could have lived, had families here in America, and contributed to society - but people like you didn’t want them here.

Forum List

Back