About sums up you anti-mask

and "freedom-at-all/any-cost nimrods..

View attachment 364140
I will wear one of those worthless cloth masks when a leftard is tough enough to make me. I shan't hold my breath on that one. He will wish for COVID-19 post haste and will wish that he had minded his own fucking business. I carry a blade and at the "ready" and I know how to use it if my personal space is invaded. This blade can gut a hog with one slice down the middle.......sharpness matters.

I'll repeat. Me wearing a mask is not about me being protected from you, it is about you being protected from me.
I agree, people have to be 'free'...to an extent. But not when your freedoms encroach on mine. And if your freedom means you give my 75 year old mother COVID-19 and she dies, then your freedom has encroached on mine. And if something as simple as wearing a face mask infringes on your 'freedom', then you're a moron.
More Virtue Signalling..........More mask shaming.........

Your Grandma needs a dang mask that will stop the virus......not a rag wrapped around your mouth. It doesn't stop the virus.....

You can play this crap til hell freezes over and it doesn't mean a damned thing.......EXCEPT OBEY.

Dang virus has a low death rate.........and the CDC manipulated the death by Covid Standards so people like you could FEAR MONGER,.

Go hide.........whatever.

MaskBoxcar.jpg

"Not wearing a mask is on you."
No, not wearing a mask infects folks if you are Covid positive. Come on get with the program.
Masks don’t work. They don’t protect anyone, including the wearer. It’s a known fact. However if it makes you FEEL safe, wear a mask.

MASSIVE OUTBREAK OF PUBLIC STUPIDITY AS MASSES FEARFULLY WEAR INEFFECTIVE FACE MASKS IN NEED TO RELIEVE THEIR COVID-19-INDUCED ANXIETY.

Health Authorities Admit Face Masks Don’t Halt Infectivity But The Fearful Masses Need Something To Handle Public Anxiety. Even The New England Journal Of Medicine Admits The Futility Of Wearing Face Masks To Protect Against COVID-19 Coronavirus.

What is desperately needed are valium-laced face masks with drug-laced inserts to facilitate the continued aerosol delivery of anti-anxiety medications directly into the lungs. Public anxiety over a contrived threat from a mutated coronavirus has the masses acting like frightened sheep.

You mean face masks aren’t going to protect me from getting the dreaded COVID-19 coronavirus? Answer: They are not.

You mean face masks don’t really keep keep me from spreading the infection to others? Answer: No.
The Face Mask Placebo - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

The same reason I don't gamble. Because I understand math.

There are currently 3.5 million infected persons in the US. That represents 1.09 percent of the entire population.

The chances are 100 to 1 that I am currently infected. So, I would have better odds playing the roulette wheel at Rick's Place than being infected.

View attachment 364249
So you are gambling. JFC.

One has only to read this thread to see why the US is in the pandemic state that it is.
Amazing.

While we who paid attention to the lying government scientists have no community spread of COVID and no restrictions apart from at the border. Pre COVID life in full, no masks, no physical distancing.

Last edited:
I believe in all forms of safety
computer-condom_large.jpg

True story, in 1988, I was working overseas as an IT Director. The head of personnel for my company, a local Korean man, put in a requisition for dust covers for all the PCs.

In the reason for request part of the form, he stated he had read about computer viruses and wanted to protect the computers in his office. I had the requisition framed.

I don't need to wear a mask....yet. And masks are not about protecting the mask wearer, it is mainly to stop the mask wearer spreading the disease. You get it yet, Nimrod?

And ... if you don't have the disease? Is there any point in wearing it?
Look up the word asymptomatic.
Now, say 'thank'you'.

You're welcome.

t first I resisted wearing a mask. They seemed ineffective and encourage people to violate my social distanced "safe space".

Now since I got the new one I find they are VERY effective.

Untitled.jpeg

Liberals run in terror. Social distancing is no longer a problem.

Conservatives never were. They respect the freedom of others.

Like this one. NZ Chief Science Advisor. Though Fauci will do, he changed his advice as his knowledge changed, just like her.

View attachment 364247
"The knowledge changed".....Riiiiiiight. :rolleyes:

You haven't got a clue Odd. You're a conspiracy theory whackadoodle.
I recognize bullshit when I see it..."The knowledge changed" is just a fancy way of saying that you've moved the goalposts.....It's Orwell's memory hole come to life.....And gullible bootlicking saps like you lap it up all day long.

404cc135a6864335e4f3e098c20da75a.jpg

and "freedom-at-all/any-cost nimrods..

View attachment 364140

Compare the size of the mesh in a beekeeper's headgear to the size of a bee.

Now, compare the size ofthe structure of an N95 mask to the size of a #CoronaHoax2020 virus.

Don't you think there's a difference, here, which rather thoroughly refutes the point that this meme was trying to make?

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

I recognize bullshit when I see it..."The knowledge changed" is just a fancy way of saying that you've moved the goalposts.....It's Orwell's memory hole come to life.....And gullible bootlicking saps like you lap it up all day long.

Is it? And how deeply have you looked into it, or is just your 'intuition'? As new information comes to mind, people change their minds. It's called progress, learning. You seem stuck in the stone age ya schmuck.

Forum List

Back