Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2006
From the Back of Beyond
and "freedom-at-all/any-cost nimrods..

1594943671262.png

View attachment 364140
That bee keepers net in the cartoon is just about as effective at protection againt viral transmission as that rag you wear over your stupid looking face. However I must admit that the mask is likely much more effective at keeping the drool and slober off of your shirt.

View attachment 364140

Actually this doesn't do anything but re-affirm that he is a free man and decided not to wear a mask. People know the risks and the situation, furthermore even Emperor Fauci said that wearing masks won't prevent people from catchign covid-19. He's probably afraid if people all wear them that the country will go back to normal and then Trump would win in a landslide in 2020. They keep moving the goal posts as always, some have or are trying to politicize this tragedy.

Maybe he should speak to Wal Mart and other big companies and demand they shut down. See how they deal with that news.

View attachment 364140
That bee keepers net in the cartoon is just about as effective at protection againt viral transmission as that rag you wear over your stupid looking face. However I must admit that the mask is likely much more effective at keeping the drool and slober off of your shirt.
As you noted, it is a cartoon. Why are you being so literal? Satire?

I don't need to wear a mask....yet. And masks are not about protecting the mask wearer, it is mainly to stop the mask wearer spreading the disease. You get it yet, Nimrod?

Actually this doesn't do anything but re-affirm that he is a free man and decided not to wear a mask. People know the risks and the situation, furthermore even Emperor Fauci said that wearing masks won't prevent people from catchign covid-19. He's probably afraid if people all wear them that the country will go back to normal and then Trump would win in a landslide in 2020. They keep moving the goal posts as always, some have or are trying to politicize this tragedy.

Maybe he should speak to Wal Mart and other big companies and demand they shut down. See how they deal with that news.

Good on him. Man should be free to do whatever they want. Rape. Kill. Pillage. Why stop at wearing a mask?

Good on him. Man should be free to do whatever they want. Rape. Kill. Pillage. Why stop at wearing a mask?

Not a remotely similar comparison. Those crimes you speak of are against others, you are taking away their rights. Not wearing a mask is on you.

We all know who is at risk. People can decide if they want to take the risk or not. People have to be free, getting this virus isn't an automatic death sentence. Take precautions, be smart, but don't lose your life by being afraid and not living.

I don't need to wear a mask....yet. And masks are not about protecting the mask wearer, it is mainly to stop the mask wearer spreading the disease. You get it yet, Nimrod?
Um, where has this Winner been?

1594947723218.png

Not a remotely similar comparison. Those crimes you speak of are against others, you are taking away their rights. Not wearing a mask is on you.

We all know who is at risk. People can decide if they want to take the risk or not. People have to be free, getting this virus isn't an automatic death sentence. Take precautions, be smart, but don't lose your life by being afraid and not living.
"Not wearing a mask is on you."
No, not wearing a mask infects folks if you are Covid positive. Come on get with the program.

People know the risks and the situation, furthermore even Emperor Fauci said that wearing masks won't prevent people from catchign covid-19. He's probably afraid if people all wear them that the country will go back to normal and then Trump would win in a landslide in 2020.
You know, this sort of disingenuous bullshit would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Oh well, not my problem, we're sitting pretty at the moment, COVID free. That's what we get for following advice from scientists.

0.1 TO 0.3 micron.......Now show me the bees that small in the meme.......

But hey...........maybe you own a cool looking cloth mask........That would be great when you are out VIRTUE SIGNALLING and MASK SHAMING.............Gotta look good when you are out being a bitch.......

But hey.........the cloth mask will stop the spread......LOL

Forum List

Back