About sums up you anti-mask

and "freedom-at-all/any-cost nimrods..

View attachment 364140

Compare the size of the mesh in a beekeeper's headgear to the size of a bee.

Now, compare the size ofthe structure of an N95 mask to the size of a #CoronaHoax2020 virus.

Don't you think there's a difference, here, which rather thoroughly refutes the point that this meme was trying to make?

View attachment 365270

interesting point. However, I would say a couple of things:
1) If I were to sneeze with a mask on, the chances of my sneeze by product hitting you is greatly reduced.
2) You need to know the size of spittle from the sneeze. That is what the Coronavirus is attached to. It doesn't get expelled from your body alone at the size you are stating.

1) If I were to sneeze with a mask on, the chances of my sneeze by product hitting you is greatly reduced.
2) You need to know the size of spittle from the sneeze. That is what the Coronavirus is attached to. It doesn't get expelled from your body alone at the size you are stating.

I've come across information to the effect that the droplets from a sneeze generally range in size from about a micron to ten microns. I wasn't really thinking of any particular size when I drew that larger circle, containing the #CoronaHoax2020-virus-sized dot, but it turns out to be about ten to twelve microns, which is the top of that droplet-size range.

It should be obvious, looking at my image, that even something that big has a pretty good chance of getting through this mask unobstructed.

View attachment 364140

Actually this doesn't do anything but re-affirm that he is a free man and decided not to wear a mask. People know the risks and the situation, furthermore even Emperor Fauci said that wearing masks won't prevent people from catchign covid-19. He's probably afraid if people all wear them that the country will go back to normal and then Trump would win in a landslide in 2020. They keep moving the goal posts as always, some have or are trying to politicize this tragedy.

Maybe he should speak to Wal Mart and other big companies and demand they shut down. See how they deal with that news.
FREEDUMB!!!

View attachment 364140

Compare the size of the mesh in a beekeeper's headgear to the size of a bee.

Now, compare the size ofthe structure of an N95 mask to the size of a #CoronaHoax2020 virus.

Don't you think there's a difference, here, which rather thoroughly refutes the point that this meme was trying to make?

View attachment 365270

I posted an explanation of how and why a standard HEPA filter is effective at removing particles all the way down to .007 microns in another thread but was insulted.for it. It was too science-y and had too many facts.

View attachment 364140

Actually this doesn't do anything but re-affirm that he is a free man and decided not to wear a mask. People know the risks and the situation, furthermore even Emperor Fauci said that wearing masks won't prevent people from catchign covid-19. He's probably afraid if people all wear them that the country will go back to normal and then Trump would win in a landslide in 2020. They keep moving the goal posts as always, some have or are trying to politicize this tragedy.

Maybe he should speak to Wal Mart and other big companies and demand they shut down. See how they deal with that news.

Fauci is a swamp creature, he's been in the same position for 36 years.

View attachment 364140
That bee keepers net in the cartoon is just about as effective at protection againt viral transmission as that rag you wear over your stupid looking face. However I must admit that the mask is likely much more effective at keeping the drool and slober off of your shirt.
As you noted, it is a cartoon. Why are you being so literal? Satire?
Why are you being so idiotic or is idiotic normal for idiots?

View attachment 364140
That bee keepers net in the cartoon is just about as effective at protection againt viral transmission as that rag you wear over your stupid looking face. However I must admit that the mask is likely much more effective at keeping the drool and slober off of your shirt.
As you noted, it is a cartoon. Why are you being so literal? Satire?
Why are you being so idiotic or is idiotic normal for idiots?
Why are you being so literally, satirically, and idiotically normal for idiots?

Forum List

Back