Abortion Is Finally Illegal -- And I Can't Wait To Sue

We need to add a school course about how hard having and raising kids is. Then young people would be scared of having them this reducing unwanted pregnancies. Scare them big time.

We need to add a school course about how hard having and raising kids is. Then young people would be scared of having them this reducing unwanted pregnancies. Scare them big time.
Over the years I have lived in districts where the high schools had parenting classes. The students were given a realistic "baby" doll. It had a timer in it and required many of the same things as a living child. It would need to be fed, cleaned, diapers changed, cuddled etc. It had a recording someplace that kept track of the parents' actions and the students swapped the baby off every other day. I thought it was a great idea and I believe that unwanted pregnancies were reduced as a result.

I don't. I just want women to stop killing their unborn children.
I know but you don’t realize how many women you are fucking over.

Oh well. If they don’t care enough, I feel you.

A LOT of young women take the morning after pill now. Or they’re being more careful. And this means less welfare, or more depending on the unintended consequences coming. Mmmmowwwaaaah lol

The women in Texas really should wake up.

The politicians in Texas are taking away their rights and our courts won't do anything about it.
The babies in Texas really should wake up.

The politicians in the Swamp are taking away their rights and our courts won't do anything about it.

=

A LOT of young women take the morning after pill now. Or they’re being more careful. And this means less welfare, or more depending on the unintended consequences coming. Mmmmowwwaaaah lol
right.. Murder is always the answer to social issues/problems

Heil

=

You g people should know all the stress and expenses that are involved in pregnancy. There'd be alot less abortions and births.

I'm not fucking over anyone by simply having an opinion that differs from theirs or yours.

It's cheap to live in Texas. That's a shitty reason to move anywhere.

Oh, and notice how even in Red states, Republicans never accept blame for anything negative. All their big cities they say are run by Democrats. Well if that's true, also consider this. It's those BLUE cities where people are moving to.

Areas that have been seeing the most gains in population growth are the major metropolitan areas – Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio.
People who live in big Democratic cities are often uncomfortable in rural areas. They may be used to seeing rats, drunks and druggies but not rattlesnakes and citizens open carrying firearms. Often the jobs differ too. Big cities have a lot of office jobs In skyscrapers. You don’t find many skyscrapers in rural areas. Entertainment differs too.

I have lived in both big cities and rural areas, I prefer rural areas But I did enjoy big city life. At one time if your lived in a rural area you had to drive miles to get stuff you wanted or needed. In the last rural area I lived in the nearest big box store was a 32 miles to and from. The nearest big Grocery Store was 8 miles further. But then along came Amazon.

People who live in big Democratic cities are often uncomfortable in rural areas. They may be used to seeing rats, drunks and druggies but not rattlesnakes and citizens open carrying firearms. Often the jobs differ too. Big cities have a lot of office jobs In skyscrapers. You don’t find many skyscrapers in rural areas. Entertainment differs too.

I have lived in both big cities and rural areas, I prefer rural areas But I did enjoy big city life. At one time if your lived in a rural area you had to drive miles to get stuff you wanted or needed. In the last rural area I lived in the nearest big box store was a 32 miles to and from. The nearest big Grocery Store was 8 miles further. But then along came Amazon.
I love trump country. Love the people. I just don’t agree with their politics.

Locally I agree with them. Just not nationally, fiscally or social issues.

Things are different. For example, I’m ok with everyone in Mayberry carrying a gun. Detroit, not so much.

Things are different. For example, I’m ok with everyone in Mayberry carrying a gun. Detroit, not so much.
Good point. Conservatives can be trusted with guns, Democrats not trusted.

It’s hard for a loser in a small town to run around raping, stealing and murdering. So they move to our cities. Your children can’t commit crimes or find jobs in your small town.
I agree, evil people tend to flock to Democrat controlled areas for safety.

And my small town neighbors are doctors, police, university execs and professors, software company owner, even a few swamp creature workers.

Over the years I have lived in districts where the high schools had parenting classes. The students were given a realistic "baby" doll. It had a timer in it and required many of the same things as a living child. It would need to be fed, cleaned, diapers changed, cuddled etc. It had a recording someplace that kept track of the parents' actions and the students swapped the baby off every other day. I thought it was a great idea and I believe that unwanted pregnancies were reduced as a result.
That's just grooming bro...

You are basically sexualizing children and telling them its alright to have sex.....
Schools should not say anything about sex....that is for parents and churches to do

I'm rural all the way. 1600 acres of land. The deer, the turkeys, the trout. Most of the social issues are non issues to me as I believe in freedom. We believe you can live how you want buuuuut.....Democrats and Republicans are hypocrites of the highest order.

Yes, because a town of 1500 compared to a city of millions -- totally a like for like comparison......

All of that talk about rate of probability and statistical stuff is for leftist Communists

Forum List

Back