Abortion Is Finally Illegal -- And I Can't Wait To Sue

I love trump country. Love the people. I just don’t agree with their politics.

Locally I agree with them. Just not nationally, fiscally or social issues.

Things are different. For example, I’m ok with everyone in Mayberry carrying a gun. Detroit, not so much.
right

so much more crime in Mayberry!!!!!!

lots of rapes and murders... unlike Detroit

This is at least the third thread you have begun about abortion.

What are you - a worried fetus with a really, small cellphone?
thanks for helping the pro life people make their case

by showing once again... (we shouldn't need to be reminded, but the world is nuts...)

that babies are powerless and depend on us to protect them...

against the thugs of the world

I'm rural all the way. 1600 acres of land. The deer, the turkeys, the trout. Most of the social issues are non issues to me as I believe in freedom. We believe you can live how you want buuuuut.....Democrats and Republicans are hypocrites of the highest order.
you are a hypocrite also

everyone is

fortunately Jesus forgives (as long as one is repentant)

I love trump country. Love the people. I just don’t agree with their politics.

Locally I agree with them. Just not nationally, fiscally or social issues.

Things are different. For example, I’m ok with everyone in Mayberry carrying a gun. Detroit, not so much.
So the people in Detroit should insist anyone caught illegally carrying a firearm with a criminal record go to jail. It should encourage honest people to legally carry firearms.

You might find these articles interesting. …

The first is from 2014.

The next is from 2021

His gun policy worked.

Detroit — Violent crime is down in the state's largest city, with the lowest number of homicides reported in 50 years, Detroit Police Chief James Craig said Wednesday.

Homicides, nonfatal shootings, property offenses, aggravated assault and gun violence in Detroit decreased in 2018, while police saw an uptick in rape statistics after changing how the allegations are classified, Craig said.

Violent offenses including homicides, rape, robbery, nonfatal shootings and aggravated assault, have decreased by 2 percent with a total of 13,474 reported in 2018.

Over a five year period, overall crime reduced by 21 percent, according to police. In 2014, crimes totaled 51,821 compared to 40,855 in 2018.

Craig said during a press conference Wednesday at the city's Public Safety Headquarters that there were 261 criminal homicides in 2018. The total represents a 2 percent drop from the 267 homicides reported in 2017. The total from 2017 had marked the fewest number of homicides since 1966, when there were 214. In 2016, there were 305 homicides in Detroit.

So the people in Detroit should insist anyone caught illegally carrying a firearm with a criminal record go to jail. It should encourage honest people to legally carry firearms.

The first is from 2014.

The next is from 2021

His gun policy worked.

Detroit — Violent crime is down in the state's largest city, with the lowest number of homicides reported in 50 years, Detroit Police Chief James Craig said Wednesday.

Homicides, nonfatal shootings, property offenses, aggravated assault and gun violence in Detroit decreased in 2018, while police saw an uptick in rape statistics after changing how the allegations are classified, Craig said.

Violent offenses including homicides, rape, robbery, nonfatal shootings and aggravated assault, have decreased by 2 percent with a total of 13,474 reported in 2018.

Over a five year period, overall crime reduced by 21 percent, according to police. In 2014, crimes totaled 51,821 compared to 40,855 in 2018.

Craig said during a press conference Wednesday at the city's Public Safety Headquarters that there were 261 criminal homicides in 2018. The total represents a 2 percent drop from the 267 homicides reported in 2017. The total from 2017 had marked the fewest number of homicides since 1966, when there were 214. In 2016, there were 305 homicides in Detroit.
My buddy is a Republican politician. He's a former cop. The former Detroit Chief is asking him for help. He's running for Governor. As a Republican. A black guy. Former cop.

For sure good citizens in Detroit should own guns. I would. Hell, I do and I live in Mayberry. LOL

Oh, poor babies! Actually expecting them to do something RESPONSIBLE????????? GASP!!!!!!!!!!! Like it takes a huge fucking effort to pee on a stick. You leftist bitches make me sick.
Thank you for this midterm gift btw.

A forthcoming Supreme Court ruling likely to overturn Roe v. Wade is set to drastically shake up the midterm elections, giving Democrats renewed hope they can hang on to crucial seats that threaten their slim congressional majorities.

If the court’s decision to overturn Roe goes through, it will be one of the least popular major political moves in recent memory. According to decades of public polling, only a third of Americans, at most, support overturning the 49-year-old precedent that gives women the right to have an abortion.

The first is from 2014.

The next is from 2021

His gun policy worked.

Detroit sees 5% drop in homicides in 2021 from previous year​

Police Chief James White cautioned that the city's level of violent crime still does not warrant 'bragging'

Thank you for this midterm gift btw.

A forthcoming Supreme Court ruling likely to overturn Roe v. Wade is set to drastically shake up the midterm elections, giving Democrats renewed hope they can hang on to crucial seats that threaten their slim congressional majorities.

If the court’s decision to overturn Roe goes through, it will be one of the least popular major political moves in recent memory. According to decades of public polling, only a third of Americans, at most, support overturning the 49-year-old precedent that gives women the right to have an abortion.
Pure desperation.

Pure desperation.
I'm not desperate. I'm speculating you're going to cost yourselves the House, Senate and the next Presidency with this Supreme Court decision.

I bet a lot of women are sorry the voted for Trump instead of Hillary. She would have got all those Supreme Court picks. I bet a lot of women wish now they voted for Gore not Bush. Then he would have appointed sane justices. Not right wing Heritage Foundation nut jobs.

I'm not desperate. I'm speculating you're going to cost yourselves the House, Senate and the next Presidency with this Supreme Court decision.

I bet a lot of women are sorry the voted for Trump instead of Hillary. She would have got all those Supreme Court picks. I bet a lot of women wish now they voted for Gore not Bush. Then he would have appointed sane justices. Not right wing Heritage Foundation nut jobs.
Nope. Very distinctive whine of desperation there.

"A new Texas abortion law that bars the procedure after approximately six weeks of pregnancy took effect Wednesday, after the Supreme Court didn’t act on an emergency request by clinics and abortion-rights advocates to block it. When the court said nothing by midnight, the ban officially went into force, making it the most restrictive abortion law in effect in the U.S. The state law dictates that a physician can’t knowingly perform an abortion if there is a detectable fetal heartbeat after 6 weeks of pregnancy. Abortion-rights advocates typically challenge new restrictions before they go into effect by suing the government officials -- but lawmakers devised a measure that shifts enforcement from the state to private parties. Under the new law private parties can file civil lawsuits against any person who allegedly performs or aids a banned abortion, or who intends to do so. Under the law, a successful suit entitles the plaintiff to collect at least $10,000 in damages per abortion challenged."

One of the many good things about living in Texas is now one is able to sue any whore whom they think had an abortion, along with the doctor that helped that whore; the receptionist at the clinic -- and even the person who gave the whore a ride to the clinic -- if you want, you can sue all of them.. In fact, there are already lawsuits in the works to sue..For example, there is a lawyer in Collin County, Tx who donated to abortion rights groups; now that person is getting sued...and there is this other lawyer who represents women who were impregnated from "sexual assault" and are trying to get abortions -- not so fast...they are getting sued too....At $10,000 per abortion challenge, one can make a pretty penny or at least put these folks who are part of this abortion industry out of business and hopefully in jail -- because that is what freedom is all about.
Not to worry. Nobody gives a shit if you kill you're worthless spawn. This law is aimed at white women.

Nope. Very distinctive whine of desperation there.
And, I don't care about abortion. I will never need one. I don't want the women in my family getting them, except for if it's to save their life or if its a severe mogaloid.

And just remember this when you argue to cut government programs that help poor people. If you are going to force someone to raise a mongaloid, you sure as hell have to help them pay for it. That shits expensive.

Anyways, I'm glad the Supreme's did this before the elections and not after. Bravo.

Actually, it was leaked. The cowards were going to try to sneak this one by us. Thank god for the leaker huh? Now we know. As we should. I always knew Republicans would ban abortion most Republicans I know didn't believe they would. A lot of them will leave the party you know.

And this move won't get any Democrats to jump ship. But it will energize our base. You must realize this right?

And, I don't care about abortion. I will never need one. I don't want the women in my family getting them, except for if it's to save their life or if its a severe mogaloid.

And just remember this when you argue to cut government programs that help poor people. If you are going to force someone to raise a mongaloid, you sure as hell have to help them pay for it. That shits expensive.

Anyways, I'm glad the Supreme's did this before the elections and not after. Bravo.

Actually, it was leaked. The cowards were going to try to sneak this one by us. Thank god for the leaker huh? Now we know. As we should. I always knew Republicans would ban abortion most Republicans I know didn't believe they would. A lot of them will leave the party you know.

And this move won't get any Democrats to jump ship. But it will energize our base. You must realize this right?
"mogaloid"?

For conservatives’ abortion is a partisan weapon to use against opponents and keep the base energized and going to the polls – having no intent in actually doing something that might end the practice.
Wait'll it starts getting treated like a violent crime at the state level.

You quislings will really blow your stack then, I'll bet.

Was I right, Jones?

Last edited:
Pure desperation.
You cons have no idea what you are doing. Do you know what's going to come from these unwanted pregnancies? I mean all these kids that are going to be born to these women who would have rather aborted them while they were still in the fetus stage but you forced these women to have them? They aren't going to put them up for adoption. Look at all the people in prison. The parents of those people didn't put them up for adoption and put them in good homes where they would be raised to be productive members of our society. We WISH all those people would have gotten abortions. But they didn't. Instead they created more problems for our society. Oh how we WISH they would have aborted.

So now you're going to force women who were at least smart enough to know they shouldn't be parents, to become parents. And no, most of them won't put those kids up for adoption. Instead they'll do the best they can and the best they can isn't good enough.

Check this stat out

Only about 31 percent of inmates in state prisons reported a personal visit in the previous month

Imagine what that number will be if we force the 25% of women in this country who have or will receive an abortion in their lifetime to give birth. We already know if they had a choice they would have aborted. So what makes you think they're going to visit this child when it ends up in prison? You guys always like to say this aborted baby might be the one to cure cancer. He could also be the next Hitler or be the tipping point to where this planet is too overpopulated. And these unwanted babies cost us a fortune. On Obamacare alone.

We get 900,000 abortions a year. In 20 years, put half of those humans in prison. How much is that going to cost?

As long as you leftists refuse to talk about how to keep the unwanted pregnancies from happening, there is no conversation.
Don't tell it to me. Tell it to your daughters. They are the ones getting pregnant. They are the ones who don't go visit their spawns in jail, which leads to reciditivism. You know what I mean.

Don't tell it to us. Tell it to the women who get abortions. Many of them will take your advice. The ones who don't, you and I will just have to pay for those mistakes. And those women won't even go visit their kids in prison. This is shown to lead to repeat offenders. People in prison who got visitors didn't come back. The ones who didn't get visitors repeat offend.

What kind of mother doesn't visit her child in prison? I'll tell you. The same kind of mother who would have aborted your ass if it was legal.

Please do it dumbass so you can lose maybe a few thousand dollars LMFAO. They told you abortion wasn’t being stopped lol.

Don't tell it to me. Tell it to your daughters. They are the ones getting pregnant. They are the ones who don't go visit their spawns in jail, which leads to reciditivism. You know what I mean.

Don't tell it to us. Tell it to the women who get abortions. Many of them will take your advice. The ones who don't, you and I will just have to pay for those mistakes. And those women won't even go visit their kids in prison. This is shown to lead to repeat offenders. People in prison who got visitors didn't come back. The ones who didn't get visitors repeat offend.

What kind of mother doesn't visit her child in prison? I'll tell you. The same kind of mother who would have aborted your ass if it was legal.
That sounds like an insult towards a member of my family, which you know very well is verboten, and this is exactly why we won't be having this conversation.

Forum List

Back