ABC Trump 32% carson 22% finonia 5%

More great news. Fox and the media threw their best at him and he will go up from here with the rubioites voting for ryan
Trump maintains lead in GOP presidential race; Carson second
These polls are either half truths or full blown horse crap, because there's no way in hell both RINO Jebbie and Marco are beating Cruz. I think they're all but forced to tell the truth about Trump and Carson because their leads are undeniably gigantic, but then they throw in their little establishment lie about Bush and Rubio because they just can't give up on trying to prop them up.

Trump/webb third party. destroy the rep party and that ticket could win the presidency.

Surprised no one's brought up the possibility Trump-Carson ticket is the antichrist and false prophet yet. ;)
You just did, as the first libtard troll post in the thread... AS USUAL.

You people are pathetic.

You're either ignorant or a deceiving hypocrite,

Why So Many People Think Obama Is the Antichrist
So you TROLL the thread and claim TRUMP-CARSON are the anti Christ, and then site some crap about OBAMA to back it up?

Are you fucking retarded?

Surprised no one's brought up the possibility Trump-Carson ticket is the antichrist and false prophet yet. ;)

You people are pathetic.

So you TROLL the thread and claim TRUMP-CARSON are the anti Christ, and then site some crap about OBAMA to back it up?

Not the one making things personal when caught fondling himself. Only troll here is you little boy.

It's a perfectly valid and legitimate issue. When it was Obama, people raised the issue. And yet when it's the Republicans, even with someone using religion no one thinks to raise the issue?

You people are pathetic.

Not the one making things personal when caught fondling himself. Only troll here is you little boy.

It's a perfectly valid and legitimate issue. When it was Obama, people raised the issue. And yet when it's the Republicans, even with someone using religion no one thinks to raise the issue?
Good point.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

You people are pathetic.

The actual retard is someone that believe Trump can win a National Election...

You do realize that Trump will not carry States like California, Florida, New York, Illinois, or even Texas, and losing all those States will mean certain defeat...

You people are pathetic.

Good point.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

he really is retarded; so it isnt surprising to see an idiot named marc defending his mental-illness

You people are pathetic.

You do realize that Trump will not carry States like California, Florida, New York, Illinois, or even Texas, and losing all those States will mean certain defeat...

Think he can win the nomination, but in the General think despite the seeming chaos against Clinton democrats are gonna overlook all of that and vote for her regardless just so a Republican doesn't win.

You people are pathetic.

The only VALID ISSUE here is that you're a TROLL. Neither Trump nor Carson has done anything to DESTROY this nation as BATH HOUSE BARRY has. Neither Trump nor Carson has been portrayed as the devil in a movie. Neither Trump nor Carson do things that lead normal intelligent people to believe they HATE America, all as the stinking little kenyan muslim disgrace HAS.

Now I hope you're happy you've derailed the thread, you creepy little faggot. Now go pound your pud.

You people are pathetic.

Think he can win the nomination, but in the General think despite the seeming chaos against Clinton democrats are gonna overlook all of that and vote for her regardless just so a Republican doesn't win.

I am not sure if Trump will win the nomination, but if he does there is no way he will win a National Election...

As for Clinton the question is still out there if she can even win the party nomination, and it is possible Sanders steals it from her like Obama did in 2008...

Polls at this point in the early part of the nomination cycle are pointless because in 2007 McCain was polling low and won his party nomination, and Romney was not doing well in 2011 and again won the party nomination...

So as Rubio and Bush poll low right now they have a chance running past Carson, Trump, and the Tea Party Canadian Darlin' Cruz...

My bet is on Bush...

You gotta be one gigantic DUMB ASS to say something like that at this point.

You win the award for DUMBASS FOR THE DAY.

Really?

The States that I pointed out have a high minority population within their borders, and States like Texas are Hispanic Majority and add in the African American and Woman population and Trump will lose the state in a General election...

Now as you wet yourself trying to find another profane response to write to me please note the lack of profanity in my response. Now I am sure you will shrug your shoulders and go forward with a dim-witted response and I will wait while holding my breath in anticipation, well not really...

In the end those like you though Rudy was going the Presidential choice in 2008 and got McCain instead...

Those like you wanted Palin or Bachmann or SANTORUM and got Romney instead...

So as you sit there praying Trump will be your beloved candidate the harsh reality he will never be President...

So thank you for commenting on how I am a DUMB ASS, but the real retards in the real world are those that believe Trump can win anything in a General Election...

Also on the topic about your beloved hero the thing that amazes me about those like you is the fact you ignore his horrible business practice and how he uses bankruptcy to run his business...

Yeah, that is what we need from the so-call fiscal conservatives...

I am not sure if Trump will win the nomination, but if he does there is no way he will win a National Election...

My bet is on Bush...
Seriously... what planet are you from?

Poll: Trump beats Hillary Clinton 38%-36%

OMG, the polls tell so much, and if Polls mattered this early then why didn't Rudy or Bachmann win the party nomination in 2008 or 2012?

I swear someone that wrote how retarded someone can be make a great case of why they should look in the mirror, and I am betting you will be clueless on this!!!

Polls are pointless at this point of the Nomination Cycle because they change daily, weekly and monthly, and the new flavor of the day will be someone else come January, but of course you will disagree...

Forum List

Back