ABC RIPS Biden: "He Is Saying Things That Simply Do Not Comport With Reality"

Settle down comrade. He s going nowhere.

The only reason to keep Biden in office....

1629696192119.png

A little too late and the media currently has about the same approval rating as Congress…terrible.
I believe the media has decided that in order to save the Democratic Party from extinction they have to convince their audience that it is time for Biden to go.

Once Kamala takes over the liberal media will fawn all over her and do everything in their power to make her successful.

Of course the media might try to get Kamala to make Hillary her VP and if that happens Kamala best watch her back.

I believe the media has decided that in order to save the Democratic Party from extinction they have to convince their audience that it is time for Biden to go.

Once Kamala takes over the liberal media will fawn all over her and do everything in their power to make her successful.

Of course the media might try to get Kamala to make Hillary her VP and if that happens Kamala best watch her back.
If that happens they can kiss 2024 goodbye

Settle down comrade. He s going nowhere.
You're probably right but if you think that's some kind of victory for the Left, you'd be wrong about that. This ongoing charlie foxtrot is all on the Dems and it only gets worse from here. The House is almost certainly lost and the Senate is probably in play. That's checkmate for the Dems ambitions. I just hope Obama and his thugocracy haven't managed to damage us so badly that the nation falls before then.

I saw a piece recently, can't remember where that pointed out the problem with dumping the senile Git through Impeachment or 25th amendment or resignation. In a nutshell, any of those methods that remove him and bump Kammy up to the big chair will immediately end the Democrat's ability to use a tiebreaker vote to ram through their plans. Add to that the fact that it will also put the Turtle firmly in control of which pieces of legislation are possible. The VP she would nominate can also be held up by Mitch. The downside would be if some kindly Democrat pushed her ass down some stairs, Nancy would be next up to bat :( But, I doubt she could do much in just a few months.

I saw a piece recently, can't remember where that pointed out the problem with dumping the senile Git through Impeachment or 25th amendment or resignation. In a nutshell, any of those methods that remove him and bump Kammy up to the big chair will immediately end the Democrat's ability to use a tiebreaker vote to ram through their plans. Add to that the fact that it will also put the Turtle firmly in control of which pieces of legislation are possible. The VP she would nominate can also be held up by Mitch. The downside would be if some kindly Democrat pushed her ass down some stairs, Nancy would be next up to bat :( But, I doubt she could do much in just a few months.
Interesting. If true, the democrats are in a real bind. The same would be true for our nation.

You're probably right but if you think that's some kind of victory for the Left, you'd be wrong about that. This ongoing charlie foxtrot is all on the Dems and it only gets worse from here. The House is almost certainly lost and the Senate is probably in play. That's checkmate for the Dems ambitions. I just hope Obama and his thugocracy haven't managed to damage us so badly that the nation falls before then.

Dream on son. You have to convince those 8 million republicans who voted him out before you start predicting anything.
You also said trump couldn't lose. That went well.

Dream on son. You have to convince those 8 million republicans who voted him out before you start predicting anything.
You also said trump couldn't lose. That went well.
Yeah, those votes were so overwhelming in Joe's favor that since then your party of thugs has gone to the wall doing everything they can to stop a simple audit. Funny, that, eh? I mean, 81 million votes should make you lot fairly comfortable with showing the receipts, but that doesn't seem to be the case, does it? Take your tired rhetorical bullshit to someone who cares. Your boy, pedo extraordinaire, big guy entrepreneur, is only still in place because if he goes, your party is instantly stopped in its tracks with all of its grand plans abruptly stymied.
Kammy gets the big chair but Mitch gets the actual whip-hand. Your thugocracy depends on that extra vote that the veep represents and Mitch could easily keep that chair empty. I mean, after all, you've got another octogenarian waiting in the wings. She already seems to be the Head Libby in charge:

As for dreaming, if you honestly believe the collapse of America's borders, economy, and foreign influence can just be lied out of existence by your 5th Column media whores, I'd say it's YOU who's delusional "son". BTW, unless you really are old as dirt that expression doesn't work when you're speaking to a 60-year-old.

Yeah, those votes were so overwhelming in Joe's favor that since then your party of thugs has gone to the wall doing everything they can to stop a simple audit. Funny, that, eh? I mean, 81 million votes should make you lot fairly comfortable with showing the receipts, but that doesn't seem to be the case, does it? Take your tired rhetorical bullshit to someone who cares. Your boy, pedo extraordinaire, big guy entrepreneur, is only still in place because if he goes, your party is instantly stopped in its tracks with all of its grand plans abruptly stymied.
Kammy gets the big chair but Mitch gets the actual whip-hand. Your thugocracy depends on that extra vote that the veep represents and Mitch could easily keep that chair empty. I mean, after all, you've got another octogenarian waiting in the wings. She already seems to be the Head Libby in charge:

As for dreaming, if you honestly believe the collapse of America's borders, economy, and foreign influence can just be lied out of existence by your 5th Column media whores, I'd say it's YOU who's delusional "son". BTW, unless you really are old as dirt that expression doesn't work when you're speaking to a 60-year-old.

You've had 8 months to find something and still nothing. Go cry into your MAGA cap.

No other way to look at it, President Biden is in trouble. I sincerely feel sorry for the guy. It's elder abuse, plain and simple. He's embarrassing himself.

Even SOME on the far left are starting to realize they made a huge mistake and Biden retiring isn't going to help.

Forum List

Back