ABC RIPS Biden: "He Is Saying Things That Simply Do Not Comport With Reality"

Colin norris said:
You are adding up adverse criticism of him attempting to justify he must go. I can see through that shut.
He s going nowhere.
-----
you were saying?
Well I apologise for dragging the English language down in gutter.
But I think the real problem is I am on the money with my criticism. That's what hurts.

ABC helped to put Biden in the WH with their spin monkey bullshit. The whole MSM lied their asses off for 4 years, trying their best to get rid of Trump. Now they have the audacity to accuse Biden of lying as if their opinion on truth carries any credibility. Everyone needs to ignore the MSM.
Bingo

Apparently neither are the Talibans future American hostages...

Again, trump started negotiation last year. Did you think they were going to not evacuate? Did you think the Taliban would not retaliate after we invaded their country? They've had plenty of time to get out.
Don't give those crocodile tears.

You know It’s getting bad when the media is actually starting to criticize Biden

Maybe they want Harris in and are going to use this catastrophic non- exit plan to do it. “They” referring to members of Biden’s administration including all supporters of Harris. Not really sure how many supporters Harris actually has looking at her poor democratic performance during the 2020 debates obtaining a very low backing within her party. I’m thinking most people who are registered Democrats and actually vote wouldn’t vote Harris, but she has a lot of “potential voters” out there and I think the Democrats are well aware of that. The lazier crowd is included in that latter bunch.

The only time the liberal media is honest is when they have no alternative because everyone is paying attention. Basically this is "Did you see that? You sure?!?....yeah...so did we."
Excellent point and it does show who can and actually does lead the cart! More people calling out LSM for their blatant attempts to call elections- that’s just wrong. When another news source comes on the scene these others will be left in the dust. People want real news, not shock and awe stories with false commentary. I’m in shock they’ve even said anything against the current administration but as you said they had no other choice! That is the only reason.

Maybe they want Harris in and are going to use this catastrophic non- exit plan to do it. “They” referring to members of Biden’s administration including all supporters of Harris. Not really sure how many supporters Harris actually has looking at her poor democratic performance during the 2020 debates obtaining a very low backing within her party. I’m thinking most people who are registered Democrats and actually vote wouldn’t vote Harris, but she has a lot of “potential voters” out there and I think the Democrats are well aware of that. The lazier crowd is included in that latter bunch.
Your establishment of her support is based on her rally support is ridulous.
Quote me the massive turnout of trumps rally sizes and tell me how that equated to an election victory. Biden shit all over him.
Forget rallies hype and waving MAGA caps. Count the votes you fool.

Your establishment of her support is based on her rally support is ridulous.
Quote me the massive turnout of trumps rally sizes and tell me how that equated to an election victory. Biden shit all over him.
Forget rallies hype and waving MAGA caps. Count the votes you fool.
I mention nothing about a rally. I was referring to the presidential debates during the primaries and her poor performance. She wasn’t even in the top 6. According to that report she was placed 7th in one district.

Last edited:
I mention nothing about a rally. I was referring to the presidential debates during the primaries and her poor performance. She wasn’t even in the top 6. According to that report she was placed 7th in one district.

Again, you are relying on a poll or rally, who cares. They were wrong and Biden was smashed. You're were all wrong and no amount of bleating will change that.

Again, you are relying on a poll or rally, who cares. They were wrong and Biden was smashed. You're were all wrong and no amount of bleating will change that.
Wow. I understand a lot more when other posters call other posters idiots after going a few rounds on basic comprehension skills! If you don’t understand the difference between the Democratic 2020 presidential primaries, in which I referenced, a second time even for your benefit, and a political rally (that I never referenced) feel free! Lol

Forum List

Back