The big lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watched a programme produced by ABC Australia called " the big lie".
It about fox news and how they were deliberate in manipulating the news to suit trump. It also is very critical of Rupert.
I don't know if you can get it here but try anyway.
The Caliphate at some point will be born in the Middle East. The destruction of the West with the advance Feminist shrews will not be sustainable as threats from the outside increase on Western territories. Cultures not controlled by Feminism are real. And they are getting more powerful. The question then becomes will Western males defend their nations and women if they continue to get shit on and their rights are reduced in a more totalitarian atmosphere pushed by these same women.

It about fox news and how they were deliberate in manipulating the news to suit trump. It also is very critical of Rupert.
I'm not sure what country you're posting from, or who's paying you to do so, but Trump isn't president here in the US anymore.

Pass it on to the guy in the click-farm cubicle next to you.

:)

Christ you're worried about Australia imbecile?

They have to drink cocktails through a face diaper.lolol

2 billion sperm in a load and you had to come out

I'm not sure what country you're posting from, or who's paying you to do so, but Trump isn't president here in the US anymore.

Pass it on to the guy in the click-farm cubicle next to you.

:)

china-cyber-security-3.jpg

The Caliphate at some point will be born in the Middle East. The destruction of the West with the advance Feminist shrews will not be sustainable as threats from the outside increase on Western territories. Cultures not controlled by Feminism are real. And they are getting more powerful. The question then becomes will Western males defend their nations and women if they continue to get shit on and their rights are reduced in a more totalitarian atmosphere pushed by these same women.
Afghan Chauvinism, feminazis in Wisconsin. Operation Paper Clip never ended, so the sewage slime in the White House is catholic-CIA controlled, and American feminazis are on the trendy bandwagon to project sexual harassment while voting for JoeXi’s sleep-up. Ft. McCoy in Wisconsin is now receiving Afghans for import while POSPOTUS traffics untested genuflectors across our southern border. It’s not wise to leave out the catholic mental disease factor from this equation, now that the CIA factor(transport from Afghanistan) becomes completed. JoeXi’s and CIA’s drugs will now flow through Chinese assisted Gwadar port.

Anyone who believes FUX was on Trumps side is a Fucken retard.
In fact I stopped watching FUX because they were anything but supportive of Trump.
FUX wanted to stick with the status quo the majority of Conservatives did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back