ABC cancels Tim Allen's highly rated TV show 2 months after he called out hysterical Anti Trump left

Don't watch much TV, except a few old movies and maybe the occasional old series, like The Untouchables, I like the old cars and trucks, and old Dick Cavett and Johnny Carson reruns, depending on the guests being interviewed.

Don't watch much TV, except a few old movies and maybe the occasional old series, like The Untouchables, I like the old cars and trucks, and old Dick Cavett and Johnny Carson reruns, depending on the guests being interviewed.

If you like old cars and trucks, you should check out some of the shows on the Velocity channel.

If you like old cars and trucks, you should check out some of the shows on the Velocity channel.

Dropped satellite a couple of years ago, so I don't get that one. When TV went digital the local networks added a zillion channels; the selections still kind of suck but then they don't cost $80+ a month just to watch reruns of old regular TV shows, either. After the Sopranos there was nothing, except Game of Thrones, and my local library buys that one on DVD every finished season, so I can just check it out there.

It is on the Hallmark channel, as well. Hopefully they keep carrying it.
CMT also shows the earlier episodes and if they can keep one former ABC show going, Nashville that is, they can keep another former ABC show going too. :) :) :)

God bless you and everyone of the LMS show always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of LMS)

P.S. I saw it suggested at another website that Tim Allen go to work at the FBI since a job there recently became available. :D :D :D

I wonder if Tim Allen has ever considered going to work at the FBI. Didn't a job there recently become available? :) :) :)

God bless you and Tim and everyone else from LMS always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of the show)

ABC Cancels Conservative Tim Allen Sitcom 'Last Man Standing' Despite Strong Ratings

Oh look more liberal hatred of fairness in media! I hope CMT or FX picks it up. That show is a riot.
Strong ratings? According to who? Never even heard of that show....how long was it on?
It went for six seasons. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of the show)

P.S. To me, if CMT can keep one former ABC show going, Nashville that is, they can pick up another ABC show too. :) :) :)

You know, I don't really freak out when they stop making shows in May. Why? Because they try out a whole bunch of new shows in the summer, and lots of times the shows that went off the air in spring come back in fall.

Not really concerned. There will be other shows to replace it.

I liked the show, and six seasons is a pretty good run. There are a shows on that are garbage, this one wasn't. It didn't have to rely on nastiness or crudeness to be funny like so many other shows do.

ABC Cancels Conservative Tim Allen Sitcom 'Last Man Standing' Despite Strong Ratings

Oh look more liberal hatred of fairness in media! I hope CMT or FX picks it up. That show is a riot.
Strong ratings? According to who? Never even heard of that show....how long was it on?

I've never heard of it either or Tim Allen BUT

Odium Businesses do not cancel successful products cuz, you know, they want to make a profit.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Well they should just move it to the 'conservative' tv network. Except, Faux News is the only network and they are only in the fake news business. There are no conservative tv networks because no one would watch paint dry.

Television is a business, if the show is making money they keep it, if not it goes. This show has about run it's course it appears, like The Walking Dead. People are tiring of the same 'ol.

It is on the Hallmark channel, as well. Hopefully they keep carrying it.
CMT also shows the earlier episodes and if they can keep one former ABC show going, Nashville that is, they can keep another former ABC show going too. :) :) :)

God bless you and everyone of the LMS show always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of LMS)

P.S. I saw it suggested at another website that Tim Allen go to work at the FBI since a job there recently became available. :D :D :D

He is a convicted drug trafficker and spent over 2 years in prison. Not exactly FBI material.

Can you really blame ABC? It is the only way any liberal organization can win is by silencing their opposition in any form whatsoever. When they do it, they call it the "free exercising of contractual powers," when our president does it to his off-the-cliff FBI director, they call it an "impeachable constitutional crisis."

Name another show that has a 1.3 rating that is continuing. One needs a +2 or better.
midratings201617-abc4.jpg

midratings201617-cbs3.jpg

midratings201617-fox3.jpg

midratings201617-nbcfix.jpg

Forum List

Back