ABC cancels Tim Allen's highly rated TV show 2 months after he called out hysterical Anti Trump left

upload_2017-5-11_16-53-5.png

He was 25 then, and 63 now.
It is on the Hallmark channel, as well. Hopefully they keep carrying it.
CMT also shows the earlier episodes and if they can keep one former ABC show going, Nashville that is, they can keep another former ABC show going too. :) :) :)

God bless you and everyone of the LMS show always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of LMS)

P.S. I saw it suggested at another website that Tim Allen go to work at the FBI since a job there recently became available. :D :D :D

He is a convicted drug trafficker and spent over 2 years in prison. Not exactly FBI material.

I think the show had really just run its course. Anyone remember Home Improvement, on from 1991-1999, also a really good show. He's been in a lot of movies too. I have a feeling he'll do just fine.

He was 25 then, and 63 now.
It is on the Hallmark channel, as well. Hopefully they keep carrying it.
CMT also shows the earlier episodes and if they can keep one former ABC show going, Nashville that is, they can keep another former ABC show going too. :) :) :)

God bless you and everyone of the LMS show always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of LMS)

P.S. I saw it suggested at another website that Tim Allen go to work at the FBI since a job there recently became available. :D :D :D

He is a convicted drug trafficker and spent over 2 years in prison. Not exactly FBI material.

'QUOTE="depotoo, post: 17230732, member: 39553"]He was 25 then, and 63 now.'

Learn how to post.

A convicted felon is a convicted felon. Say, can convicted felons vote? We should ask Rush!

ABC Cancels Conservative Tim Allen Sitcom 'Last Man Standing' Despite Strong Ratings

Oh look more liberal hatred of fairness in media! I hope CMT or FX picks it up. That show is a riot.
Strong ratings? According to who? Never even heard of that show....how long was it on?

I've never heard of it either or Tim Allen BUT

Odium Businesses do not cancel successful products cuz, you know, they want to make a profit.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Really? Tell that to the Smothers Brothers or the producers of Fernwood Tonight. And Crime Stories, with Dennis Farina and Andrew Dice Clay and other great supporting characters.

ABC Cancels Conservative Tim Allen Sitcom 'Last Man Standing' Despite Strong Ratings

Oh look more liberal hatred of fairness in media! I hope CMT or FX picks it up. That show is a riot.
Strong ratings? According to who? Never even heard of that show....how long was it on?

I've never heard of it either or Tim Allen BUT

Odium Businesses do not cancel successful products cuz, you know, they want to make a profit.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Its actually a losing proposition for ABC....they will lose money now because the show is in syndication.

Shows get cancelled for a variety of reasons. It's not all about ratings.
I agree,problem is this one was flying high as far as ratings go compared to all other shows on Friday night. MOST shows lost 20-30% of their audience Last Man Standing lost FIVE percent! On top of the fact its a money maker for ABC and FOX because its in syndication.This was PURELY about politics.

Tim Allen is a conservative guy...he has a show on ABC, and it was just canceled despite good ratings in it's Friday time slot....

The show featured him and his conservative, pro-American, pro-2nd Amendment view points....

The left will not tolerate dissent.....

Leftist Hollywood Gets Revenge on Tim Allen

In its last season, Deadline reports, Last Man Standing averaged “a very respectable for any night and especially Friday, 1.2 Live+same day rating in adults 18-64 and 6.4 million viewers, winning its 8-8:30 PM time slot. While most returning shows were down year-to-year 20-30%, LMS was virtually flat, off just by 5% in total viewers and adults 18-49 (L+SD).”

Was one of only 2 Network sitcoms I watched every week. I'm just gonna have to spend MORE time on USMB.

Hollywood and the networks are committing suicide. It's all obvious political propaganda. Not entertainment. Even stopped watching Designated Survivor the night they featured a gun control episode.

Imagine the Capitol Building bombed and destroyed. An attempted assassination of a weak Prez with virtually NO ONE LEFT in leadership. A Vice Prez who is part of the conspiracy and ends up getting shot by his radicalized wife. And THEN --- Kiefer Sutherland and mental midgets decide the NEXT episode should be a debate about gun control.. Is that INSANE or what? What are they SMOKING out there????????????

Is ABC still programming?

I check the schedule every now and again and it seems they might be but I haven't found a single program in any category worth of watching in going on eight years.

I absolutely LOATHE Modern Family. I watched it a few times just to see if I could grow to like it. I hated it even more. Stupid show.

Oh dear. Some fucking 1/2 hour comedy shitcom got cancelled. It must be a liberal conspiracy.
Methinks you missed the gist and it flew over your head.

:lol:

Nope, he hit the nail right on the head.

I thought conservatives were supposed to be the "tough" guys, not the butthurt perpetual victims.

There is no evidence that ABC cancelled the show because Allen is a conservative or because of Trump. ABC also cancelled another show that was on Friday night and this had nothing to do with Trump. The reason that ABC cancelled the show likely is because they would have had to pick up all the production costs which includes Allen's hefty contract as well as escalating salaries of other cast members. The show had been on ABC for 5 seasons. and it is not like Allen came out of the closet and said he is a conservative. That's been known since the show started.

Of Trump supporters and many conservatives are paranoid. They think every business decision is ruled by politics. If Hollywood thinks they can make money they don't care.

Forum List

Back