Abandon all your values

Eddie - Do you support an open border and let everyone in that wants to come here?
No sir Not only don't I support an open boarder I'd like illegals out too What I don't want is separation of families and illegals feeding off our system

Yeah, but that's been happening for awhile (more than 10 years). You have to separate until you can DNA test to ensure family relation. Those kids are being recycled. No one wants them separated - Why in gods name would they? That is a liberal talking point.

Looks like you and Trump do share some values, huh?

Do you think Martin Luther King deserved his birthplace to be designated a national historic park site?
Ken Let me ask you one You agree with that moron in the WH wanting to shut down twitter because he can't stand being fact checked?

Sure. I would agree with that, and rightly so. Obama never had people fact checking every single idiotic thing he said, and he said plenty.

So why should Trump have everything he said, be "fact checked" if no one else does?

Yeah, I agree with Trump on that. He should not be held to a standard no one else ever was.
WHY you ask ???? Because the moron lies almost everytime he opens his mouth and the media is the only group to call him on all his lies He keeps lying and folks like you believe him And obama made errors didn't lie like this trump does So all in all let him keep lying his fat ass off because you say Obama did??

Most of the "Lies" that the media (and obviously those suffering TDS) points out should be labeled as either:

1. Misleading
2. Disengenous
3. Exagerations
4. Lies

99.99% of the above that Trump does are not number 4. So the media is lying about the lies. It's all bullshit. All politicians do number 1 through 3 on a daily basis and occasionally number 4. Some do all 4 every day.

Ah. So whataboutism makes lying okay, then. Got it.

It's not a whataboutism. It's a point being made on the depth and breadth of the behaviors of politicians that makes Trump's "Lying" as significant of others, yet there was nobody counting until TDS came to be. It's a valid point that just seemed to float over your head.

Come on ken Firing 4 IG's the people counted on to make sure gov't is Kosher?? Generals leaving him ,firing long time ambassadors because they wouldn't suck his penis? Kissing Putins ass while bashing our FBI? etc etc
Absofuckinglutly. He has the authority to do so and he's not the first to do so.

He is harder on Putin that Obama was by far, yet you complain about him.

There is a lot of firing of ambassadors by the presidents. It's their job to ensure we have the right people in place. They serve at the pleasure of the president.

So what if General's leave. It's their prerogative to do so especially if they disagree with him.

Eddie - Do you support an open border and let everyone in that wants to come here?
No sir Not only don't I support an open boarder I'd like illegals out too What I don't want is separation of families and illegals feeding off our system

Yeah, but that's been happening for awhile (more than 10 years). You have to separate until you can DNA test to ensure family relation. Those kids are being recycled. No one wants them separated - Why in gods name would they? That is a liberal talking point.

Do you think Martin Luther King deserved his birthplace to be designated a national historic park site?
Got no dog in that fight Kevin And sharing values with Trump?? 2 out of 10 ain't bad

2 out of 10 you say? Yet your first line in your OP is:

"To support trump is to abandon every single value that may have been instilled in you growing up that you still hold dear. Do you understand that?"

I guess you lied.
No lie there My values passed down to me by my parents FAR surpass this ****'s values passed down to him by his parents Just because he did a couple of things with BI partisan help doesn't mean I lied

You must have missed the part where your wrote "every single value". That makes it a lie. Sorry - you've been fact checked.

Got no dog in that fight Kevin And sharing values with Trump?? 2 out of 10 ain't bad

2 out of 10 you say? Yet your first line in your OP is:

"To support trump is to abandon every single value that may have been instilled in you growing up that you still hold dear. Do you understand that?"

I guess you lied.
No lie there My values passed down to me by my parents FAR surpass this ****'s values passed down to him by his parents Just because he did a couple of things with BI partisan help doesn't mean I lied

Shutting down the border and maintain a sovereign country is not Bipartisan. Not even close. The vast majority of Dems want the borders to be open. No wall.

Ken Let me ask you one You agree with that moron in the WH wanting to shut down twitter because he can't stand being fact checked?

Sure. I would agree with that, and rightly so. Obama never had people fact checking every single idiotic thing he said, and he said plenty.

So why should Trump have everything he said, be "fact checked" if no one else does?

Yeah, I agree with Trump on that. He should not be held to a standard no one else ever was.
WHY you ask ???? Because the moron lies almost everytime he opens his mouth and the media is the only group to call him on all his lies He keeps lying and folks like you believe him And obama made errors didn't lie like this trump does So all in all let him keep lying his fat ass off because you say Obama did??

Most of the "Lies" that the media (and obviously those suffering TDS) points out should be labeled as either:

1. Misleading
2. Disengenous
3. Exagerations
4. Lies

99.99% of the above that Trump does are not number 4. So the media is lying about the lies. It's all bullshit. All politicians do number 1 through 3 on a daily basis and occasionally number 4. Some do all 4 every day.

Ah. So whataboutism makes lying okay, then. Got it.

It's not a whataboutism. It's a point being made on the depth and breadth of the behaviors of politicians that makes Trump's "Lying" as significant of others, yet there was nobody counting until TDS came to be. It's a valid point that just seemed to float over your head.

It's only significant because of all the lying.

Come on ken Firing 4 IG's the people counted on to make sure gov't is Kosher?? Generals leaving him ,firing long time ambassadors because they wouldn't suck his penis? Kissing Putins ass while bashing our FBI? etc etc
Absofuckinglutly. He has the authority to do so and he's not the first to do so.

He is harder on Putin that Obama was by far, yet you complain about him.

There is a lot of firing of ambassadors by the presidents. It's their job to ensure we have the right people in place. They serve at the pleasure of the president.

So what if General's leave. It's their prerogative to do so especially if they disagree with him.
yeah they fire the ones politically put into their jobs Not the long term ones who served under many presidents And Gens left because trump thought he was smarter ?? And Cohen who knew rump was an ah ?? Trump is a cancer that you fail to get treated for

No impeachment.

He was most certainly impeached, and that stain will last a lifetime. You deny reality because you possess the mind of a child. And like a child, you sulk because your Orange messiah got as slap on the wrist and you didn't approve of the process. This is definitely your right to do so, but don't expect any adult credibility for behaving like a child.

When a car accident breaks out near you, do you pretend not to see it as it might offend your delicate snowflake sensibilities too? Just curious.
Fake impeachment via leftist traitor clowns, vindicated in the Senate. You lose moron.

I didn't lose anything. You're the idiot that still follows an impeached *pResident, not me.
Might wanna check them tear ducts.

You leftist traitors sure do lie a lot. I guess you gotta be good at something.

No impeachment.

He was most certainly impeached, and that stain will last a lifetime. You deny reality because you possess the mind of a child. And like a child, you sulk because your Orange messiah got as slap on the wrist and you didn't approve of the process. This is definitely your right to do so, but don't expect any adult credibility for behaving like a child.

When a car accident breaks out near you, do you pretend not to see it as it might offend your delicate snowflake sensibilities too? Just curious.
Fake impeachment via leftist traitor clowns, vindicated in the Senate. You lose moron.

I didn't lose anything. You're the idiot that still follows an impeached *pResident, not me.

Might wanna take your lips off the orange cock for five minutes. It's affecting your sanity.

Sure, Obama lied constantly. Didn't see you demanding non-stop fact checkers on every statement he made. And the only one that was worse, was Hillary Clinton, who made Trump look like he'd never lied in his life by comparison.

Yeah, why are you changing the standard now? I didn't see people screaming for fact checking on every single statement by your people. Why should we have it on ours?

Why is lying, only selectively important to you people?

Sure, Obama lied constantly. Didn't see you demanding non-stop fact checkers on every statement he made. And the only one that was worse, was Hillary Clinton, who made Trump look like he'd never lied in his life by comparison.

Yeah, why are you changing the standard now? I didn't see people screaming for fact checking on every single statement by your people. Why should we have it on ours?

You building up straw men doesn't get by us Trump is an all time lying POS always was always will be Lied his way thru life conned you into the presidency He defecates on America and repubs don't give a damn

You building up straw men doesn't get by us Trump is an all time lying POS always was always will be Lied his way thru life conned you into the presidency He defecates on America and repubs don't give a damn

You reap what you sow. You sowed seeds of never caring about lying for 30 years. Now magically, lying is important, and you stupidly act shocked that now the other side doesn't care.
Sucks to be you.

No one cares what you think about lying anymore. Tough snot. You reap what you sow.
You can scream and yell, and stomp your feet all you want. Tough snot buddy. You got what you deserve, and for my part, I'll be voting and hoping Trump wins again. It would be fitting for Democrats to be stuck with him for another 4 years.

Too bad for you. Cry a river.

I would say cabinet secretaries are less about expertise in a given field and more about agency management, implementation of a particular policy, political favors, or the neutralization of political rivals within you party. Governor Perry could be a more effective Energy Secretary than Secretaries Moniz or Chou. Being a physicist and an academic doesn't do much to prepare someone for running a massive government bureaucracy like executive experience in a large complex state does.

I would say you're full of shit. Putting a college dropout in charge of the care and maintenance of the nuclear weapons is idiocy. It might be different if Rick Perry had been a competent governor. He couldn't win anything outside of Texas where just having an R next to your name is almost a guarantee you'll win. Governors don't "run" their states in the same way that CEO's run a company.

The idea that business and politics should be run the same way and that successful businessmen make better governmental decisions, is a total fallacy. Government is the antithesis of business and what makes a business successful, is what makes governments fail.

Business exists to make a profit. It has no other function. That is it's one and only goal. Government exists to provide the American people the infrastructure, education, and security of person and private property, to allow them to succeed and form a more perfect union.

Wouldn't Dr. Ben Carson have made a better Health Secretary than a Housing Secretary? Lord knows he couldn't have done a worse job than he has at Housing. The Housing secretary should have some ideas of what running a housing complex with hundreds of units is all about. And no, having lived in the Projects as a kid isn't "experience" in the field.
I think you are confused as to what cabinet secretaries actually do. Executive leadership, i.e., managing large groups of people and bureaucracies is more of an asset when running a federal agency with tens of thousands of employees than having experience in the said agency's focus. Having that experience can be helpful but not necessary. Very few Energy Secretaries have actually had a background in science since the agency was created. You could probably count them on one hand. Most have been lawyers, politicians, and wait for it, administrators.

Yes. Dr. Carson would make a better HHS Secretary, rather than HUD Secretary, in my opinion but it really doesn't matter all that much. It's not like Julian Castro had any experience with HUD, nor did former HHS Secretaries Kathleen Sebilius or Donna Shalala have any sort of medical training or experience. Why? Because it's not as important as finding candidates that are good at managing people and effectively execute the policy directives from the Executive branch.

I suggest you look up past and present officials in almost any cabinet level post. I suspect you will be shocked to realize that most, Democrat and Republican, lack the kind of experience and background that you are expecting them to have.

Last edited:
No impeachment.

Might wanna take your lips off the orange cock for five minutes. It's affecting your sanity.
That's a good one. Dumbass.

No impeachment.

That's a good one. Dumbass.

I know it is, fuckface. That's why I said it.

To support trump is to abandon every single value that may have been instilled in you growing up that you still hold dear. Do you understand that?

The ideology that trump supports is pretty much the opposite of what I support, just as Obama's ideology was the opposite of the right's. Call that a wash. The difference is character. Trump has none. And that matters.

His lack of character has a profound effect on his entire administration, as all he cares about is loyalty. Translated - kiss his ring, you're hired. The result is an admin riddled with incompetent, unqualified oafs. Want to fuck up this country? Run it this way. It's beyond ideology, it's just a wrecking crew.

EPA - run by an energy lobbyist, who has turned it into the exact opposite of what it's supposed to be and do. Are you fucking kidding me?

HUD - run by a doctor. Seriously?

Education - run by a billionaire that didn't go to college, that laid out $200 million to trump's campaign. Really.

Energy - until recently, run by a guy that didn't know it is in charge of nuclear power, and couldn't remember its name as a department he wanted to abolish. Is it possible to choose anybody more useless than a moron that wanted it gone?

Hey fine, we have to endure Republicans as president now and then, but at least choose people that have a goddamn clue what they're doing, not just people that would suck his dick if he asked them to.

It is precisely trump's shortcomings that are absolutely wrecking this country. And it is his supporters that have abandoned everything they believe in strictly for their ideology, who just don't give a shit, their support is unconditional, nothing else matters, even the very things they said they hated about Clinton no longer matter.

I'm not a Rump guy but this is stupid on it's face.
Rump was the nominee because the system we use was used to pick him, is it your contention that Pubs should just not vote because Rump is different than they are? By default electing Hillary, would THAT uphold their "values"?

I would say cabinet secretaries are less about expertise in a given field and more about agency management, implementation of a particular policy, political favors, or the neutralization of political rivals within you party. Governor Perry could be a more effective Energy Secretary than Secretaries Moniz or Chou. Being a physicist and an academic doesn't do much to prepare someone for running a massive government bureaucracy like executive experience in a large complex state does.

I would say you're full of shit. Putting a college dropout in charge of the care and maintenance of the nuclear weapons is idiocy. It might be different if Rick Perry had been a competent governor. He couldn't win anything outside of Texas where just having an R next to your name is almost a guarantee you'll win. Governors don't "run" their states in the same way that CEO's run a company.

The idea that business and politics should be run the same way and that successful businessmen make better governmental decisions, is a total fallacy. Government is the antithesis of business and what makes a business successful, is what makes governments fail.

Business exists to make a profit. It has no other function. That is it's one and only goal. Government exists to provide the American people the infrastructure, education, and security of person and private property, to allow them to succeed and form a more perfect union.

Wouldn't Dr. Ben Carson have made a better Health Secretary than a Housing Secretary? Lord knows he couldn't have done a worse job than he has at Housing. The Housing secretary should have some ideas of what running a housing complex with hundreds of units is all about. And no, having lived in the Projects as a kid isn't "experience" in the field.
I think you are confused as to what cabinet secretaries actually do. Executive leadership, i.e., managing large groups of people and bureaucracies is more of an asset when running a federal agency with tens of thousands of employees than having experience in the said agency's focus. Having that experience can be helpful but not necessary. Very few Energy Secretaries have actually had a background in science since the agency was created. You could probably count them on one hand. Most have been lawyers, politicians, and wait for it, administrators.

Yes. Dr. Carson would make a better HHS Secretary, rather than HUD Secretary, in my opinion but it really doesn't matter all that much. It's not like Julian Castro had any experience with HUD, nor did former HHS Secretaries Kathleen Sebilius or Donna Shalala have any sort of medical training or experience. Why? Because it's not as important as finding candidates that are good at managing people and effectively execute the policy directives from the Executive branch.

I suggest you look up past and present officials in almost any cabinet level post. I suspect you will be shocked to realize that most, Democrat and Republican, lack the kind of experience and background that you are expecting them to have.
rah rah for the moron kurshner

To support trump is to abandon every single value that may have been instilled in you growing up that you still hold dear. Do you understand that?

The ideology that trump supports is pretty much the opposite of what I support, just as Obama's ideology was the opposite of the right's. Call that a wash. The difference is character. Trump has none. And that matters.

His lack of character has a profound effect on his entire administration, as all he cares about is loyalty. Translated - kiss his ring, you're hired. The result is an admin riddled with incompetent, unqualified oafs. Want to fuck up this country? Run it this way. It's beyond ideology, it's just a wrecking crew.

EPA - run by an energy lobbyist, who has turned it into the exact opposite of what it's supposed to be and do. Are you fucking kidding me?

Education - run by a billionaire that didn't go to college, that laid out $200 million to trump's campaign. Really.

Energy - until recently, run by a guy that didn't know it is in charge of nuclear power, and couldn't remember its name as a department he wanted to abolish. Is it possible to choose anybody more useless than a moron that wanted it gone?

Hey fine, we have to endure Republicans as president now and then, but at least choose people that have a goddamn clue what they're doing, not just people that would suck his dick if he asked them to.

It is precisely trump's shortcomings that are absolutely wrecking this country. And it is his supporters that have abandoned everything they believe in strictly for their ideology, who just don't give a shit, their support is unconditional, nothing else matters, even the very things they said they hated about Clinton no longer matter.

You're a simpleton rube and a simplton toothless hick

Your stupidty and ignorance is epic

You really should give credit to the guy that actually writes this stuff, ed.
it's good stuff billy no matter who writes it Shut down twitter ?? FB? etc etc Fire a few more IG's Come on BK get a clue Don't be Leo stupid

You're a simpleton rube and a simplton toothless hick

Your stupidty and ignorance is epic
and yet I have an IQ in triple digits Unlike you and your kiss ass trump

Forum List

Back