A yankee's view on the civil war

A person whose chosen handle stands for

BIG NORTH CAROLINA REBEL

is a closet racist and hater of the American Republic?!

I'm like totally shocked.

:lol:

Some people love to entertain themselves by sitting on the panic button whining and emoting. Apparently they can't be bothered actually exercising their rights and responsibilities as citizens. Their complaints about the state of the Union should be considered in light of this.
<<

It's interesting that a "Constitutional Watchdog" would so cravenly hide from opposing views and so blatantly avoid the responsible exercise of the constitutionally-protected rights (and according responsibilities) of citizens.

That's a very good point.

It's interesting that a "Constitutional Watchdog" would so cravenly hide from opposing views and so blatantly avoid the responsible exercise of the constitutionally-protected rights (and according responsibilities) of citizens.

That's a very good point.

I'm not hiding from something relevant. I ignored the bitch because he's a grammar nazi It wasn't even a half ass point.

A person whose chosen handle stands for

BIG NORTH CAROLINA REBEL

is a closet racist and hater of the American Republic?!

I'm like totally shocked.

:lol:

What does race have anything to do with this thread? It hasn't been mentioned until you brought it up. Anyone who uses race is a racist. And you are using it

I JUST CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY BLACKS AND LATINOS DON'T VOTE REPUBLICAN! Funny!

The only one that wants them in chains are democrats. Democrats go bat shit crazy when one does brake those chains and leaves the democrat plantation

And the above is one reason why many will have nothing to do with a party that has a crazy far right reactionary wing like ours. Our mainstream GOP despises the TPM far right.

The only one that wants them in chains are democrats. Democrats go bat shit crazy when one does brake those chains and leaves the democrat plantation

And the above is one reason why many will have nothing to do with a party that has a crazy far right reactionary wing like ours. Our mainstream GOP despises the TPM far right.

Let a black free himself of the democrat propaganda and watch the democrat hive go bat shit crazy. That is a fact.

Here's a preppers test for you sight observation

1470007_438742032919255_1581841799_n.jpg

Let a black free himself of the democrat propaganda and watch the democrat hive go bat shit crazy. That is a fact.

No, it's not. It is silly comments like bigreb's that keeps the GOP enslaved to a far right reactionary wing nut group.

Forum List

Back