A word to the wise

Bottom line, The Trump/Pence team is handling this virus attack as well as anyone could possibly handle it.
That is far from clear. We won’t know this with any certainty for a long time.

One thing that is for certain, Trump’s attempts to downplay the risk early on were clearly misguided.
One could say misguided. But you could also claim that leaders like Churchill were misguided when he kept saying that the U.K. would persevere. You could say that JFK was misguided when he claimed we would go to the moon.

Should Churchill have told them that we can't win?
Should JFK have said we have no real idea how to get to the moon because we have never done it and we don't have the technology?

If Churchill had said the Nazis are totally under control as they marched into Paris, he would have been thrown out of office immediately.

there is a difference between optimism and lying. Trump is optimistic, as he should be, so am I and most americans. the lefties on CNN and Ny times are lying to you, all day every day. They are the enemy of the USA because they want us to fail.

If you want America to fail, elect a reality TV-star with a history of bankruptcies, lawsuits, fraud settlements, hush money agreements, and divorces. If he inherits a good economy, things should be okay until a crisis happens.

Oops.

or we could elect an incompetent liar from Kenya who is gay and married to a tranny and has two kids that he bought. A corrupt america-hating racist who had never accomplished anything in his miserable life, but could read a tele prompter like an actor.

Obama----------worst president in history

Trump-----------one of the best and possibly the best when his 8 years are over.
hopefully one way or another red ,he doesn't last that long

I am curious, why do you want the country to fail? its a serious question.
I just don’t know how much more “success” we can take from Trump.

yeah, I know. record low unemployment, all time record lows for blacks, hispanics, and women, companies moving back to, and expanding in, the USA, tax cuts for everyone who pays taxes, and until the virus arrived, record high stock markets, new trade deals with china, the EU, Canada and Mexico.

Yes, I fully understand why you libs and dems don't want any more Trump success.
6 million this morning red on the unemployment line

yes, tell us how Trump caused the Chinese virus to invade the world. This thing is unprecedented and totally unanticipated by anyone (except maybe the Chinese who created it). Good luck getting american voters to buy that Trump caused it.

Trump said it wasn’t going to affect us because he had it under control.

By his own admission, he failed.

Everybody failed because nobody has seen anything like this before. Here are list of countries that have the virus:

Not every country is affected the same, obviously. Some have been doing better than others.
he never used those words.

Yes he did.

The so-called medical experts did however say those things.

No they didn’t.
Yes, they did at the beginning, then the story changed. I thought "experts" knew everything about their area of expertise, apparently not

Great. Provide a source please.

you made the claim, you have the burden of proof. bring it.
Au contraire, you made the claim.

The so-called medical experts did however say those things. They had it wrong.

So the burden of proof is on you.

you made the claim that Trump said we had it under control. so give us that quote in complete context or admit that you made it up.

Stupid Trumpkins. There is tape on everything.

What he said was "We have shut it down".

Bottom line, The Trump/Pence team is handling this virus attack as well as anyone could possibly handle it.

One thing that is for certain, Trump’s attempts to downplay the risk early on were clearly misguided.
One could say misguided. But you could also claim that leaders like Churchill were misguided when he kept saying that the U.K. would persevere. You could say that JFK was misguided when he claimed we would go to the moon.

Should JFK have said we have no real idea how to get to the moon because we have never done it and we don't have the technology?

If Churchill had said the Nazis are totally under control as they marched into Paris, he would have been thrown out of office immediately.

there is a difference between optimism and lying. Trump is optimistic, as he should be, so am I and most americans. the lefties on CNN and Ny times are lying to you, all day every day. They are the enemy of the USA because they want us to fail.

If you want America to fail, elect a reality TV-star with a history of bankruptcies, lawsuits, fraud settlements, hush money agreements, and divorces. If he inherits a good economy, things should be okay until a crisis happens.

Oops.

or we could elect an incompetent liar from Kenya who is gay and married to a tranny and has two kids that he bought. A corrupt america-hating racist who had never accomplished anything in his miserable life, but could read a tele prompter like an actor.

Trump-----------one of the best and possibly the best when his 8 years are over.

yeah, I know. record low unemployment, all time record lows for blacks, hispanics, and women, companies moving back to, and expanding in, the USA, tax cuts for everyone who pays taxes, and until the virus arrived, record high stock markets, new trade deals with china, the EU, Canada and Mexico.

Yes, I fully understand why you libs and dems don't want any more Trump success.

yes, tell us how Trump caused the Chinese virus to invade the world. This thing is unprecedented and totally unanticipated by anyone (except maybe the Chinese who created it). Good luck getting american voters to buy that Trump caused it.

Everybody failed because nobody has seen anything like this before. Here are list of countries that have the virus:

Not every country is affected the same, obviously. Some have been doing better than others.

Yes he did.

No they didn’t.
Yes, they did at the beginning, then the story changed. I thought "experts" knew everything about their area of expertise, apparently not

you made the claim that Trump said we had it under control. so give us that quote in complete context or admit that you made it up.
Oh. That’s easy. Finding this is trivial. There are dozens of sources and videos online.

Here’s just one.

Your turn. You claimed experts said so. Let’s see your source.

Oops.

Yes he did.

No they didn’t.

Stupid Trumpkins. There is tape on everything.

What he said was "We have shut it down".

so as the world learned more about it, he revised his positions on it. so did everyone else in the entire world. that is/was the correct thing to do.

Your trump-hate has made you stupid.

covid 19 survival rate 98.54%, does this really justify the world wide panic and the shutting down of our entire economy?

And in that calculation people who die WITH evidence of corona in their bodies and counted as dying BECAUSE of corona. Whereas the truth is that they may have died from something they had long before corona arrived; heart disease, lung cancer, diabetes, COPD (whatever the hell that is), other cancers, strokes, But we will never know the real numbers because it seems that the media and the deep state want the panic and collapse.

Why do they want that? Why do they want the USA to fail?

Oops.

Yes he did.

No they didn’t.

Oh. That’s easy. Finding this is trivial. There are dozens of sources and videos online.

Here’s just one.

Your turn. You claimed experts said so. Let’s see your source.

Did you actually read that paper and think this in any way corroborates what you were claiming?

Lol throw in some climate bullshit while discussing a virus. He is such a dumbfuck.
Yall remember when he blamed climate change for violence in the middle east, even though they been living there for milleniums? :lol:
Climate change does have an effect on disease.
You mean you're actually going to defend this idiocy?

It isn’t idiocy. To dumb it down in the simplest possible way all it takes is a few degrees of temperature change over a sustained period of time to change migrations and territories of the many species that act as vectors for diseases.

It is pretty basic science.
What species changed their migration habits to spread the Chinese Virus. Be specific Coyote

Barack Obama on Tuesday called out President Donald Trump’s widely criticized handling of the coronavirus pandemic, urging voters to “demand better of our government.”

“We’ve seen all too terribly the consequences of those who denied warnings of a pandemic,” Obama tweeted. “We can’t afford any more consequences of climate denial. All of us, especially young people, have to demand better of our government at every level and vote this fall,” he added.

Obama did not mention Trump by name in the tweet.
How can anyone so stupid and clueless even pretend to address the wise? Obama's only experience has been in addressing the stupid and clueless amongst us.
That's why he won by great margins ??Even won the Popular vote , imo the stupid amongst us were Trump voters and now even you must see the pain he caused by doing nothing when he should have acted presidential
He won simply because of skin color. Period full stop. A lot of people were deathly afraid of the racism card.
Maybe that’s why you for voted him, but not me.
Lol. I realize that you probably vote democrat no matter what.

What makes you think you know why people voted for Obama?
You mean other then the fact that he hid his scholastic records, had no real experience, only voted present in the short time he was in congress and lied about everything he claimed he wanted to do? Gee anyone can look at the one qualification he did have.
but the thief who hid his taxes his school records his banking records his payoff to prostitutes is your guy lol
You mean the guy that has tried to keep his campaign promises. Better then the jackass criminal Clinton or the Alzheimer's patient running now.
Like this Max?

All of trumps words right out of his mouth and all of his lies and he pretended like it was no big deal American lives are no big deal !! VOTE BLUE

91572014_516538512632066_5945205344438321152_n.jpg

Pause

Dont know if you were trying to post a video but if it was do you really think that it was not edited? Are you that naive?
Do you think a guy that can't remember his name actually did that by himself?
Do you somehow think that it exhonerartes 44 and Clinton?
Ever hear of him selling guns to the drug cartels?
Ever hear of Bengazi?
How about Solyendra?

Let's see two conspiracy theories (one that didn't happen and one that took six? seven? Congressional hearings finding nothing before dropping it).
I'll grudgingly give you the alternative energy company that got government money and went belly up..but to be fair, nowhere do I see Obama's name as a stakeholder.
And the Energy Department loan program grew into a success.
After Solyndra Loss, U.S. Energy Loan Program Turning A Profit

How do you define conspiracy theory? Under DumBama, the DNC emails were hacked, supposedly by the Russians. Under DumBama, the FBI was investigating the Trump people for no good reason. Under DumBama, guns mysteriously went into the hands of drug cartels, and we don't know why. Under DumBama, Benghazi took place. No help arrived to help the Ambassador, nor the people trying to protect him who also died. DumBama went to bed to get up early enough for a fund raiser in Vegas. Under DumBama, the FISA court issued surveillance warrants against his former AG's opponent. Under DumBama, his former AG was found to be using a private server that she had bleach bitted, forwarded classified email to her aid, who's husband used that laptop to send nude pictures of himself to women around the world, destroyed government cell phones, had her husband meet for a private meeting with the new AG on her airplane, and the FBI director said no charges should be filed.

I believe what you consider a conspiracy theory is one the MSM labels as such.

Again, Fast and Furious, IRS Scandal, Benghazi, Hillary's server and emails, Uranium One, ChemTrails, Jade Helm, Spotted Unicorns.
All examples of things that DIDN'T happen....but in the conspiracy laden brains of the weak minded and followers of alt-right media.
The only one you might get a pass on are the FISA warrants, and that's just on procedure. I have no sympathy for a urchin like Carter Page.

Honestly, 8 years and you got NOTHING. You should be getting down on your knees and building monuments to someone like James Comey. He handed Trump the election. If he comes out and says that the Trump campaign was being looked at for links to Russia, Trump loses by double digits. It isn't even close. Instead we get a bullshit statement two weeks before the election about emails on a laptop...that they already had.
Again, Fast and Furious, IRS Scandal, Benghazi, Hillary's server and emails, Uranium One....All examples of things that DIDN'T happen.

You just proved you are the most clueless person on Earth. Congrats!

Lol throw in some climate bullshit while discussing a virus. He is such a dumbfuck.
Yall remember when he blamed climate change for violence in the middle east, even though they been living there for milleniums? :lol:
Climate change does have an effect on disease.
You mean you're actually going to defend this idiocy?

It isn’t idiocy. To dumb it down in the simplest possible way all it takes is a few degrees of temperature change over a sustained period of time to change migrations and territories of the many species that act as vectors for diseases.

It is pretty basic science.
It's quackery and idiocy. It may have an effect, if the temperature change is so massive that species are relocating to entirely new regions, but that hasn't happened.

Coming from a person invested in the party of anti-science, your answer doesn't surprise me at all.

You do not need a "massive" change in temperature to have an effect on species habitat and movement.

Easy example is mosquitos. A few degrees, consistently, is the difference between freezing and not freezing enough to kill them all. Another good example are the various bark beetles that are devastating western forests where average temperature has gone up just enough to not kill them back enough each winter.

Feel free to offer up your evidence that this does not happen.
Dumfuck Barry Hussein said MMGW caused the spread of the Chinese virus. Explain in detail exactly which species have changed their migration habits since Dec 2019 Coyote

covid 19 survival rate 98.54%, does this really justify the world wide panic and the shutting down of our entire economy?

And in that calculation people who die WITH evidence of corona in their bodies and counted as dying BECAUSE of corona. Whereas the truth is that they may have died from something they had long before corona arrived; heart disease, lung cancer, diabetes, COPD (whatever the hell that is), other cancers, strokes, But we will never know the real numbers because it seems that the media and the deep state want the panic and collapse.

Why do they want that? Why do they want the USA to fail?
The actual survival rate is more like 99.8%

aren't you tired max of making excuses for this unqualified garbage in our wh? Even the mafia is jealous of the way he can con America
Weren't you tired of making up excuses for Clinton and 44 we are talking a lot more years there Spanky.
WTF was wrong with Clinton ? A great president and not as perverted as the guy who's ass you kiss now

Correct. How can we call a guy perverted when he didn't even know what "sex" meant?

Now, now. How can you expect a man to know what "sex" means when he's busy puzzling over what "is" means?

aren't you tired max of making excuses for this unqualified garbage in our wh? Even the mafia is jealous of the way he can con America
Weren't you tired of making up excuses for Clinton and 44 we are talking a lot more years there Spanky.
WTF was wrong with Clinton ? A great president and not as perverted as the guy who's ass you kiss now

Correct. How can we call a guy perverted when he didn't even know what "sex" meant?

Now, now. How can you expect a man to know what "sex" means when he's busy puzzling over what "is" means?
cecilia you're breaking my heart

Oops.

Respectfully disagree

Exclusive: Controversial US scientist creates deadly new flu strain for pandemic research

View attachment 318499
Yoshihiro Kawaoka (left) and Ron Fouchier (right) in 2012, after their work with H5N1 bird flu virus sparked a global controversy over research that can potentially make pathogens more dangerous to humans.
Martin Enserink/Science

A controversial scientist who carried out provocative research on making influenza viruses more infectious has completed his most dangerous experiment to date by deliberately creating a pandemic strain of flu that can evade the human immune system.

Yoshihiro Kawaoka of the University of Wisconsin-Madison has genetically manipulated the 2009 strain of pandemic flu in order for it to “escape” the control of the immune system’s neutralising antibodies, effectively making the human population defenceless against its reemergence.

If true, then he along with anyone else involved should be locked up for life if were working on this influenza strain called covid-19.

You've got to be kidding me right ?? How ignorant can people get in this world ?? Mad scientist shouldn't be allowed to do any such research ever. If caught they should be treated as terrorist who should be locked up at Guantanamo forever.

Oops.

Respectfully disagree

Exclusive: Controversial US scientist creates deadly new flu strain for pandemic research

View attachment 318499
Yoshihiro Kawaoka (left) and Ron Fouchier (right) in 2012, after their work with H5N1 bird flu virus sparked a global controversy over research that can potentially make pathogens more dangerous to humans.
Martin Enserink/Science

A controversial scientist who carried out provocative research on making influenza viruses more infectious has completed his most dangerous experiment to date by deliberately creating a pandemic strain of flu that can evade the human immune system.

Yoshihiro Kawaoka of the University of Wisconsin-Madison has genetically manipulated the 2009 strain of pandemic flu in order for it to “escape” the control of the immune system’s neutralising antibodies, effectively making the human population defenceless against its reemergence.

If true, then he along with anyone else involved should be locked up for life if were working on this influenza strain called covid-19.

You've got to be kidding me right ?? How ignorant can people get in this world ?? Mad scientist shouldn't be allowed to do any such research ever. If caught they should be treated as terrorist who should be locked up at Guantanamo forever.

What they suspect now is that it was a person doing tests on the bats they were selling for consumption. Nothing intentional, but an accident must have taken place.

Apparently these people will eat anything that was once alive: dogs, cats, bats, and God knows what else. It's none of my business what other people eat, but when it causes a worldwide pandemic where we now have to suffer, the entire world should get together and not do any business with China until they end these savage markets of theirs.

Think it's time for good news??
Love this❤️
Carnival Cruise line told Trump, “We can match those big Navy hospital ships with some fully staffed cruise ships.”
GM & Ford said, “Hold our cars, watch this; we can make ventilators where we were making cars by next week.”
Construction companies said, “Here are some masks for the medical staff & doctors.”
Restaurants & schools said, “We’ve got kitchens & staff; we can feed the kids.”
NHL & NBA players are writing checks to pay the arena staff during postponed seasons.
Churches are holding online services & taking care of their members & community.
Women & children are making homemade masks & handing out snacks to truckers.
Breweries are making sanitizer out of the left-over ingredients.
We thought we couldn’t live without baseball, hockey, & NASCAR, or going to beaches, restaurants, or a bar.. Instead, we’re ordering take-out to help keep businesses alive.
What they didn’t count on was America saying, “Hold my beer, watch this.”
I think a Japanese Admiral in the middle of the Pacific said it best in 1941: “I think we have awakened a sleeping giant.”
Give us a little more time & we will be doing much better! Stop listening to the hysterical media.
We are one nation, under God.
God’s got us, & #WeGotThis!

What they suspect now is that it was a person doing tests on the bats they were selling for consumption. Nothing intentional, but an accident must have taken place.
Actually they suspect someone from the countryside came into contact with bats and contracted COVID-19. That person later traveled to Wuhan. The flashpoint of the viral spread was the market, a crowded and busy place, but not directly related to the products sold it in any meaningful way.

Actually they suspect someone from the countryside came into contact with bats and contracted COVID-19. That person later traveled to Wuhan. The flashpoint of the viral spread was the market, a crowded and busy place, but not directly related to the products sold it in any meaningful way.

Awfully coincidental I would say. They said SARS came from the same city. The international community should demand that China closes all of Wuhan's wet markets.

Awfully coincidental I would say. They said SARS came from the same city. The international community should demand that China closes all of Wuhan's wet markets.

Only when you don’t look at the data. The first case was in a person with no association to the market. Subsequent cases did cluster among several stall owners at the market. That’s when it really began to spread rapidly.

Im pretty sure SARS came from a different region.

the queen said we will succeed and that success will belong to ALL of us Watch trump pat himself on the back

Forum List

Back