A Vote for Biden is a Vote for?

Politics aside, what would a vote for Biden actually mean? He does not seem to be in charge of anything, so who is? It is one thing to oppose a candidate you don't like, but that usually means you prefer another candidate. But voting for Biden is like voting for no one and trusting people you don't know to run the country.

Does anyone believe that Biden will be able to run the country in 2028? If not, who will it be if he is reelected? Are his supporters so out of touch with the reality that they believe that their actions don't have consequences? Are they so self-absorbed that the future doesn't exist for them? Please enlighten me as to what a vote for Biden actually means.
A vote for Biden is a vote for democracy. It is a vote to maintain the security of the United States. It's a vote to keep the economy roaring. It is a vote resulting in record stock market numbers. It is a vote to slow inflation. It is a vote for jobs and border security.

It's a vote against people who side with our enemies. It's a vote against people who "encourage" Russia to attack our allies. It is a vote against people who want to be a dictator. It is a vote against people who think they are above the law.

A vote for Biden is a vote for democracy. It is a vote to maintain the security of the United States. It's a vote to keep the economy roaring. It is a vote resulting in record stock market numbers. It is a vote to slow inflation. It is a vote for jobs and border security.

It's a vote against people who side with our enemies. It's a vote against people who "encourage" Russia to attack our allies. It is a vote against people who want to be a dictator. It is a vote against people who think they are above the law.
You’re right on Gaza, but this is too funny.

You’re right on Gaza, but this is too funny.
Everything I said was true. On Biden's watch, the economy is better than it ever has been. Jobs are up. Inflation is slowing. The DOW is at record highs.

His policies are working. As far as getting things done while in office, he is one of the most accomplished Presidents in recent memory.

He is even more accomplished when you compare him to the do-nothing members of the Republican House.

Everything I said was true. On Biden's watch, the economy is better than it ever has been. Jobs are up. Inflation is slowing. The DOW is at record highs.

His policies are working. As far as getting things done while in office, he is one of the most accomplished Presidents in recent memory.

He is even more accomplished when you compare him to the do-nothing members of the Republican House.
Biden isn’t responsible for anything. He isn't running the country. He doesn’t know what day it is.

Have you noticed his campaign is allowing him more access to the people and media recently? My guess is they know he’s lost it and they are going to allow him to sabotage his chances. The D Party may drop him soon.

Just my guess.

Politics aside, what would a vote for Biden actually mean? He does not seem to be in charge of anything, so who is? It is one thing to oppose a candidate you don't like, but that usually means you prefer another candidate. But voting for Biden is like voting for no one and trusting people you don't know to run the country.

Does anyone believe that Biden will be able to run the country in 2028? If not, who will it be if he is reelected? Are his supporters so out of touch with the reality that they believe that their actions don't have consequences? Are they so self-absorbed that the future doesn't exist for them? Please enlighten me as to what a vote for Biden actually means.
A vote for Biden is a vote for democracy

Biden isn’t responsible for anything. He isn't running the country. He doesn’t know what day it is.

Have you noticed his campaign is allowing him more access to the people and media recently? My guess is they know he’s lost it and they are going to allow him to sabotage his chances. The D Party may drop him soon.

Just my guess.
He signed into law 6 major pieces of legislation that have jump started this economy. This entire mantra that he is to old and senile, has been blown weigh out of proportion. He's not as senile as Trump.

Trump is whacked out of his mind! He doesn't know the difference between Nancy Pelosi and Nikki Haley. He bad mouths are troops; worships despotic dictators; invites Russia to attack our allies and to top it off, can't remember when he said he had a great memory.

Biden doesn't do any of that. Biden supports our troops; backs up our allies and keeps dictators in check. You would never see Biden kissing Putins ass in Helsinki.

He signed into law 6 major pieces of legislation that have jump started this economy. This entire mantra that he is to old and senile, has been blown weigh out of proportion. He's not as senile as Trump.

Trump is whacked out of his mind! He doesn't know the difference between Nancy Pelosi and Nikki Haley. He bad mouths are troops; worships despotic dictators; invites Russia to attack our allies and to top it off, can't remember when he said he had a great memory.

Biden doesn't do any of that. Biden supports our troops; backs up our allies and keeps dictators in check. You wo
Lol. Dream on. He’s supporting a genocide of children. He’s enriching the war machine donors with his dumb wars. WTF! He‘s disgusting, just like dumb Don.

I do agree he kisses way to much Israeli ass. But he is better than the alternative.
I don’t think he’s any better or worse than Dumb Don.

At any rate, he won’t be the D nominee. He’s going to be replaced by the party elites, due to his mental incapacities.

The world must be laughing at us, with two total buffoons being considered for potus.

He
I don’t think he’s any better or worse than Dumb Don.

At any rate, he won’t be the D nominee. He’s going to be replaced by the party elites, due to his mental incapacities.

The world must be laughing at us, with two total buffoons being considered for potus.
He is way better than Trump. And his faculties are not as bad as you are making him out to be. He is a good President and will be the nominee in November. He will also win a 2nd term.

Hopefully, the Dems can take back the House. The Reps are mentally incapable of being anywhere near a public office.

The longest period of low unemployment since 1969 and a record stock market. Who needs four more years of that? I`ve been on a fixed income for several years and I`m doing just fine. What dumbass thing did YOU do to destroy your pathetic life?

What was that you said about "record stock market"? :laughing0301:

dj.jpg

A vote for Biden means you want Barack Hussein Obama to have a fourth term. With Barack Hussein Obama comes Valerie Jarrett, a whole list of pedophiles (including Biden himself) and an even bigger list of criminals. A vote for Biden is affirmation that we have no border, no checking for diseases as people come in, no checking for weapons or agenda. People can just stream in any place any time.

Anyone who loves the Constitutional Republic that is the USA won't vote for Biden.

And you think he‘s spreading freedom and democracy around the world?

If so, nothing could be more wrong other than thinking Genocide Joe is better than Dumb Don. They’re both equally awful and very similar on policy.
Of course he is. That’s what providing help to Ukraine is all about

Fuck Ukraine. The war was provoked by the West and could have been easily avoided. It wasn’t because the MIC runs the country.
Sure Putin Humper. The west all stuck their tongue out at Putin, and the poor little boy could do nothing but lob artillery shells into Ukraine.

Sure Putin Humper. The west all stuck their tongue out at Putin, and the poor little boy could do nothing but lob artillery shells into Ukraine.
Lol.

One would think after decades of failed wars causing enormous death and destruction, no American would think as you you.

The power of state propaganda shouldn’t be underestimated. It works on the feeble minded every time.

Bub...if you vote dem...you vote to destroy America. A vote for lying conman Trump, is a vote to slow down the destruction.

That's the score, bub.
How about:
Both mainstream parties have continuously brought down the USA. - latest since the 60'ies.
How the Dems & Republicans brought down the USA - is well known (to those that factually know about US politics).

To vote for a lying conman and human scumbag like Trump - is therefore only an assurance towards speeding up the downfall of the USA.

And let me state again:
China, Russia, India, Brazil, Iran, and around another 120 nations, (out of 196 nations) are ALL keeping their thumbs pressed for Trump to win !!! guess why?

Forum List

Back