A Vote for Biden is a Vote for?

One gang is in total denial of all the institutions that provide healthcare, law enforcement and a safe environment. Only one. That same one promotes violence against the minorities most at risk and lauds criminality….why are so fking many of one group while participation in government, so fking insane?
Only a partisan would post that.

Tho Hyberbolic! :slap:

Yeah, no. Future Americans trying to make it in America without the government and corporations taking advantage of them because they don't know any better so they accept the new norm, which should not be and hasn't been for centuries.
That’s citizens United. That’s what the republicans passed and it’s what their entire agenda is built around.

One gang is in total denial of all the institutions that provide healthcare, law enforcement and a safe environment. Only one. That same one promotes violence against the minorities most at risk and lauds criminality….why are so fking many of one group while participation in government, so fking insane?
I don't need ary a one of those institutions, boy. I seriously do not have much use for "Law Enforcement"

Chances are they're out to hammer me for something petty while an egregiously violent asshole gets off scott free.

Remember this saying, boy: "When you only have seconds, the police are just minutes away".

Because that is reality..You really should take that to heart, because the police are not your friends or there to save you from a damn thing. And I have longtime friends and family in law enforcement.
You are responsible for your own self-protection in America. Don't count on the government.
They kinda suck. You ever had a car stolen? They treat you like the criminal and then you have to ransom your car back.

If a bear is charging at you, he don't give two shits about no government. Do you want to live, or give up?

The choice is yours.

Last edited:
Putin’s latest grandmaster chess move: He knows the Democrats would like to use Putin’s support for Trump to attack Trump with anti-Russian campaign ads. So when Putin was asked in a recent Interview, who he supports for US President he said that Biden would be best for Moscow. :stir:

Your OMB obsessions are not my problem, brah. :dunno:

How many minutes has it been since he poked your brain with a tiny sharp little picklefork and started tapdancing around? :D

3-4? I know it's NOT more than that. :aargh:

Or dancing like this?

don't need ary a one of those institutions, boy. I seriously do not have much use for "Law Enforcement"
Hilarious. You don’t drive a car anymore or take public transportation ?

Forum List

Back