A very confusing playoff picture

what I would love to see happen is the niners miss the playoffs ad the chiefs make it and win a few games.if that would happen,everybody in san fran would hate harbaugh.lol

I guarantee,they are starting to hate kappy now after he cost them the game fumbling at the two yard line.lol steve young or joe montana never did something dumb like tha.lol the espn announcers were even saying that championship teams dont do that which is so very true.

i think he is on his way out anyways.lol.

Last edited:
what I would love to see happen is the niners miss the playoffs ad the chiefs make it and win a few games.if that would happen,everybody in san fran would hate harbaugh.lol

I guarantee,they are starting to hate kappy now after he cost them the game fumbling at the two yard line.lol steve young or joe montana never did something dumb like tha.lol the espn announcers were even saying that championship teams dont do that which is so very true.

i think he is on his way out anyways.lol.

Yes, everyone in SF is surely hating the coach that took the team to 3 straight NFC Championship games and a Super Bowl after quite a few years of not even making the playoffs.....

hey niner apologist,they are staring to see that Kappy is like kordell stewart,a flash in the pan.stewart was a QB who was brillaint his first couple years and looked to have a promising future but turned out to be fluke and was horrible after that.same is happening with kappy.you do with th eniners what huggy does with the seahawks.the same way he is in denial that the hawks are not playng with any passion or heart this year na dhave gotten complacent,you refuse to take the blinders off that harbugh fucked up.lol.

hey niner apologist,they are staring to see that Kappy is like kordell stewart,a flash in the pan.stewart was a QB who was brillaint his first couple years and looked to have a promising future but turned out to be fluke and was horrible after that.same is happening with kappy.you do with th eniners what huggy does with the seahawks.the same way he is in denial that the hawks are not playng with any passion or heart this year na dhave gotten complacent,you refuse to take the blinders off that harbugh fucked up.lol.

Again. Harbaugh fucked up so badly the team he is coaching, which had been pretty horrible and missed the playoffs for some years before he arrived, has gone to the NFC Championship game each of his 3 seasons as well as a Super Bowl.

I'm sure there are some fans who are upset with him in the 'what have you done for me lately' world of the NFL, but there are damned few coaches to have that kind of success in their first 3 years of coaching a team that wasn't a playoff team when they arrived. There probably aren't many coaches to have that level of success in their first 3 years even if they took over winning clubs.

I don't need to be an apologist for anything. The Niners aren't playing that well this year, particularly on the O-line. Kaepernick hasn't gotten better as hoped. That doesn't change what Harbaugh has done in his short time as 49ers coach.

Im not disputing that Harbaugh is a good coach but he clearly fucked up letting smith go for kapernick who has yet to show he can is a proven starting quarterback.one that goes into meltdown mode in big games. Plus its been widely reported the gm and harbaugh dont see eye to eye and the facts are he did not give harbaugh a new contract before the season began which is odd and this is his last year of that contract. Looks to me like the GM deliberatly let some of the starters they had in the secondary go so he could sabotoge that team as an excuse to get rid of harbaugh. the fact they may not even have a winning season now will give him all the ammunition he needs.your clearly a harbaugh apologist the fact you have such an obsession over me bashing the niners in the fact anytime i bash other teams out there,i never hear a peep from you on that.so your clearly a niner fan.

Im not disputing that Harbaugh is a good coach but he clearly fucked up letting smith go for kapernick who has yet to show he can is a proven starting quarterback.one that goes into meltdown mode in big games. Plus its been widely reported the gm and harbaugh dont see eye to eye and the facts are he did not give harbaugh a new contract before the season began which is odd and this is his last year of that contract. Looks to me like the GM deliberatly let some of the starters they had in the secondary go so he could sabotoge that team as an excuse to get rid of harbaugh. the fact they may not even have a winning season now will give him all the ammunition he needs.your clearly a harbaugh apologist the fact you have such an obsession over me bashing the niners in the fact anytime i bash other teams out there,i never hear a peep from you on that.so your clearly a niner fan.

Yes, I'm a Niner fan. I've never denied that, been happy to say it. And I'm a Harbaugh apologist, if by that you mean I find his success as the Niners' coach to be impressive. And I'm pretty sure I've brought up your bashing of other teams as well; think about the 'creampuff' conversation.

As to the GM deliberately sabotaging the team.....well, I suppose anything is possible, but I think you're just looking for a conspiracy where one doesn't exist. The Niners had cap issues to deal with, not to mention other teams being willing to fork out big contracts for players from a successful defense. The Niners also drafted secondary players with a couple of their high picks the past two years, and signed Antoine Bethae. In fact, the Niners secondary has been one of the high points of the team for most of the year, the Denver game being the exception. They were expected to be a weak spot on the team before the season, have had injuries during the season, yet have held up exceptionally well.

The media focus on the Harbaugh/Baalke relationship may be real, it may be nothing but hype. I have no idea. I know I try not to put too much stock in anonymous sources in the NFL media; that's where things like Russel Wilson not being 'black enough' come from. I hope Harbaugh wants to stay with the team and they can work out a new contract for him. This year has started down, but he's been easily good enough to merit an extension if both sides want him to stay. Now Greg Roman, on the other hand......

I have serious doubts that My Nines can win even half of their remaining games....

Romans couldn't call the correct offensive play if the opposing team sent him their defensive set up for each play!

That is how bad this guy sucks at his job.

Again. Harbaugh fucked up so badly the team he is coaching, which had been pretty horrible and missed the playoffs for some years before he arrived, has gone to the NFC Championship game each of his 3 seasons as well as a Super Bowl.

I'm sure there are some fans who are upset with him in the 'what have you done for me lately' world of the NFL, but there are damned few coaches to have that kind of success in their first 3 years of coaching a team that wasn't a playoff team when they arrived. There probably aren't many coaches to have that level of success in their first 3 years even if they took over winning clubs.

I don't need to be an apologist for anything. The Niners aren't playing that well this year, particularly on the O-line. Kaepernick hasn't gotten better as hoped. That doesn't change what Harbaugh has done in his short time as 49ers coach.
I don't think its Harbaugh....I think its Romans.....Their offensive play call for the past 4 games has sucked big time and they still have issues with getting a play into the huddle in a timely manner......after three years, one would think they would have fixed that.

I have serious doubts that My Nines can win even half of their remaining games....

Romans couldn't call the correct offensive play if the opposing team sent him their defensive set up for each play!

That is how bad this guy sucks at his job.

The Niners are my sister team and I would have to agree. Romans' play calling for the last couple years has been baffling at best.

I feel the Niners offense has not real identity. They are no longer a power running team, but neither are they a passing team. While variety can be helpful to keep opponents confused, in the case of the Niners this year, it's the offense that seems confused. :(

Well I guess one of the contenders had better step up and have a serious run at the NFC West title for 2014.

The next seven weeks will see one team emerge on top with a record of not less than 11-5 and more likely 12-4.

I hope Carroll and his OC and DC along with Schneider have the expertise to take what is left of the season and fill in the holes while the first stringers are making it back from their early season injuries.

Carroll has a history of late season charges since his days at S Cal. I don't see that formula changing this season.

Forum List

Back