A ‘Vasectomy Revolution’ Threatens to Plunge America into a Population Crisis

We were a wold power with decent GDP ( and probably better) when we did have 250 million people.

Per Capita GDP just keeps going up and up no matter how many people we add...weird how that works

1681844444087.png

We weren't talking about per capita (which only reflects our automation technology) we were talking GDP period.

Well, common sense will tell you that if the number of people keeps going up and the per capita keeps going up then the GDP also will be going up, simple mathmatics.

1681860457980.png

If it had been Trump's laptop and diary ... they'd be super duper real. But since they belong to the family of your god ... they're fake. How did I know you'd have such a silly outlook.

Well, there's a little problem of chain of custody.
Also, kind of fucked up to go after his kids.

So "torturing animals" is okay as long as a "professional" does it. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You mean humanely and in a sanitary method with animals specifically bred for food, um, yeah.
I mean, shit, if you want all the Lyme's disease ridden ticks, have at it.

Then why has it gone down since the population grew?

GDP has not gone down, I have just given you the data for that.

What has slowed is GDP growth, and that is a result of the size of the GDP.

If you have 100 bucks in your bank account it only takes 10 bucks for 10% growth. If you have a million in your account it takes 100 grand. The larger the GDP gets, the harder it is to have higher growth. Yet it is still growing except for a few bumps along the way

GDP has not gone down, I have just given you the data for that.

What has slowed is GDP growth, and that is a result of the size of the GDP.

If you have 100 bucks in your bank account it only takes 10 bucks for 10% growth. If you have a million in your account it takes 100 grand. The larger the GDP gets, the harder it is to have higher growth. Yet it is still growing except for a few bumps along the way

My chart is not GDP growth, it's the national GDP period. You didn't give me data for GDP, you gave me data for GDP per capita. Nobody uses those stats to determine the success or failure of our economy. GDP was higher when we had less people here, that's the bottom line.

My chart is not GDP growth, it's the national GDP period. You didn't give me data for GDP, you gave me data for GDP per capita. Nobody uses those stats to determine the success or failure of our economy. GDP was higher when we had less people here, that's the bottom line.

Holy fuck...

from your chart....also that drop from your chart was in 2020 during COVID
1681907411943.png

The actual GDP is given in post number 124. I will post it for you again since you are so fucking confused.

1681860457980-png.777614

Well, there's a little problem of chain of custody.
Also, kind of fucked up to go after his kids.

You mean humanely and in a sanitary method with animals specifically bred for food, um, yeah.
I mean, shit, if you want all the Lyme's disease ridden ticks, have at it.
The Demwits went after Trumps "kids." Nevertheless ... if someone commits a crime ... it shouldn't matter WHO's kids they are. Crime is crime and should be prosecuted.

God specifically put animals on earth "for food." And putting cattle in small pens for their entire life is NOT "humane."

Decline in services, infrastructure, national security, food production, healthcare and a permanent recession. Just imagine the economy going right down the toilet as the country crumbles around a few old people unable to care for themselves.

Reasons for population decline:

Covid Vaccines (they kill some people and make others sterile)

Abortion (America literally murders its own children) (ban all assault forceps)
Vasectomies (duly noted in the OP)
Children being mutilated in "transition" clinics.
Murderers let out on the streets to kill again.
Men pretending to be women & women pretending to be men, but neither reproducing children (thank God).
Poor diet that leads to morbid obesity, which leads to heart disease; diabetes; cancer; and other deadly diseases.
BY FAR BIGGEST REASON.

Guys can choose to get the little snip snip or not get the little snip snip.

It doesn't really make a vas deferens to me.

Given that so many young women have been rendered effectively infertile by the bioweapon shots, it won't make much difference either way.

Forum List

Back