A Trump surrogate just said WHAT?!?!?

I
So, Betsy McCaughey, the Republican Lieutenant Governor under George Petacki, in case anyone wants to pretend that she is a "Nobody", went on CNN this week, defending Trump's "Extreme Vetting" rhetoric. Considering her comments, one has to wonder, does the Trump campaign prepare their surrogates at all?!?! Let's start with her very first comment:

Let me tell you what the danger is. Number one, rape. When you look at what’s happening across Europe, women and young girls are being gang raped by Syrian and Muslim refugees who claimed it was because these women were scantily dressed.

Shall we cite all of the times when Right Wing spokespersons - beginning with Rush Limbaugh - have repeatedly "warned" women to be careful what they wear, how they act, how much they drink, what parties they go to, so they don't "make themselves targets" for rapists? Now, suddenly because it's Muslim men, the Right recognises that what a woman wears should make no difference, and never makes it okay to be raped?!?!

As a side note, she cited "European papers" as her source - that's it. Not any particular papers. Just the generic "European papers" - and claimed that it was "well documented". The reality is that according to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention victim survey shows that the number of sex crimes is virtually unchanged since 2005. So, you know...there's that. Also there's this: Over a hundred women did report sexual assaults in the German city of Cologne on New Year’s Eve, which was widely blamed on an influx of refugees. But one high-profile gang rape cased blamed on Muslim men earlier this year turned out to be a fabrication.

But it gets better!!!! This genius went on to say:

Take a look at what we did during World War II, for example. We need to have the same kind of meticulous vetting that we did during previous wars because we are at war.

I can't wait to see some Trump supporter come in and try to insist that McCaughey wasn't saying exactly what she was saying. That's right. She endorsed a return to the Japanese Interment Camps that made us sooo popular, and that historians all agree was such a brilliant idea, and to use them for Muslims refugees! Because, you know, that will so encourage them to assimilate into American Society.

You can find the story here, at The Raw Story. And I included a video of the interview, so you can watch these words come out of the woman's mouth for yourself. Does the Trump campaign even pretend to vet, or prepare these surrogates before they trot them out in front of the cameras?!?!?! I mean, Trump does get that, because he is allowing her to speak on his behalf, he will be associated with the things she says, right?

FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT OP. THIS LADY SAID SHE WAS AGAINST INTERNMENT CAMPS AT 7:03 IN THE VIDEO.

The U.S. Government Turned Away Thousands of Jewish Refugees, Fearing That They Were Nazi Spies | History | Smithsonian

The U.S. Government Turned Away Thousands of Jewish Refugees, Fearing That They Were Nazi Spies
To you, that was a good thing?
See, that's what haunts me--I never want to see us do that again, so even though Syrian refugees are risky, I will always be in their favor.

poster was asking about precedence, I provided it.

What percentage of the incoming refugees being terrorists are you willing to put up with?

50%

25%?

10%

Obama wants to bring in 10,000 refugees

1% would be 100 willing to die to take out our citizens, our cities

Are you ok with that?
No of course, I'm not "okay" with it, but nothing is going to stop them 100% Don't forget most of our terrorists have been homegrown. I've heard it before, Will. Sorry. I'd take my chances.

Take your chances then.

Don't force them on the rest of the country.

A majority of them might want to live
The majority of the refugees just want to live, too. Have ANY refugees attacked us here?

Diamant dug into a decade's worth of data on a massive federal immigration database. The numbers revealed that from 2003 through 2013, federal authorities deported 1,033 refugees, including 89 from Georgia. In those overall numbers, 713 refugees got kicked out of the United States for committing aggravated felonies, including dozens of assaults, sex crimes, drug crimes and homicides.

Investigation shows long list of refugee convictions

Also the Boston bombers were refugees. So the short answer to your question, YES.

I have a response to this, but, before I bother, I just want to be sure we understand one another. To be clear, you are saying that there are no Constitutional guarantees that apply to anyone who is not a United States citizen?

If they are on American soil there might be certain Constitutional rights they have but if they are applying for immigration to this country, they are not on American soil. They are not afforded ANY Constitutional rights. Furthermore, if they are here due to a guest visa, they are subject to ejection for ANY national security reason. So don't come at me with any bullshit SCOTUS ruling that protects "anchor babies" because that's not the debate here. Just to head that off at the pass.
Not where I am going. So, you would agree that the reason to refuse entry, or ejection should be matters of national security?

No, congress has the constitutional right to refuse entry to anyone for any reason, people who believe Sharia Law should be followed should not be allowed entry into this country, their beliefs are incomparable with our Constitution.

Forum List

Back